wave 2? bottoming

• Please log in to reply
115 replies to this topic

#61 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 11:48 AM

new lows on the way here for Silver: might see 14 or 15 on this move imo silver stocks are going to get creamed and are getting creamed

Edited by dougie, 31 March 2014 - 11:48 AM.

#62 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,968 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 12:11 PM

new lows on the way here for Silver: might see 14 or 15 on this move imo
silver stocks are going to get creamed and are getting creamed

I really think you are big time wrong on this but we will see

Senor

#63 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,968 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 12:12 PM

new low gold, key Q now is whether it is just a marginal one or we decline toward 1260, so far miners diverging Senor

#64 andiron

andiron

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,757 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 12:15 PM

senor i hate to see gold getting trashed this way...it may sell off harder down the road... it aint looking good for gold..

#65 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,968 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 12:36 PM

senor i hate to see gold getting trashed this way...it may sell off harder down the road...

it aint looking good for gold..

that's why I exited, just trading so weak so far, more divergences into the so far marginal new low, lets see if it can get a bounce and a better looking one

Senor

#66 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,203 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 12:58 PM

Russ
"Here's an important chart I did, it shows that US bonds will hit a big low in late 2015 to early 2016, meaning interest rates going up lots and government finding it hard to service debt"

My 2 cents is that interest rates will remain low or move lower until at least August of this year. Gold overall moving lower into August as well.
Thanks for sharing all the great chart work :)

Best to you

If you look on the lower part of the oscillator johngeorge, on the bond chart you will see a white line, that is a daily trend showing a high in bonds in august, it is not that well confirmed on other time frames but remains a possibility. So maybe Dougie can make some money in the bonds, there are always counter trends for shorter time frames.
"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#67 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 01:17 PM

Russ
"Here's an important chart I did, it shows that US bonds will hit a big low in late 2015 to early 2016, meaning interest rates going up lots and government finding it hard to service debt"

My 2 cents is that interest rates will remain low or move lower until at least August of this year. Gold overall moving lower into August as well.
Thanks for sharing all the great chart work :)

Best to you

If you look on the lower part of the oscillator johngeorge, on the bond chart you will see a white line, that is a daily trend showing a high in bonds in august, it is not that well confirmed on other time frames but remains a possibility. So maybe Dougie can make some money in the bonds, there are always counter trends for shorter time frames.

Thanks Russ
Peace
johngeorge

#68 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 01:29 PM

i love markets! on the way up, guys point arrows to the sky, something goes down, its going through the floor. gold is down less than 10 and it is over 1280, so %wise its not a big % dougie, i happen to think there is a really good chance you are right on silver. the 16:1 ratio is not static. in crises the ratio blows out. silver has its day in inflationary environments. in financial turmoil, gold is key for ownership its why no cbs have silver around 16 silver will get mojo and close the gap, the problem is if you get just a little greedy, it will cost you big time the exit will not be wide enough. but before that enjoy the wild ride. it will go alot higher dharma

#69 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,968 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 01:59 PM

i love markets!
on the way up, guys point arrows to the sky, something goes down, its going through the floor.
gold is down less than 10 and it is over 1280, so %wise its not a big %
dougie, i happen to think there is a really good chance you are right on silver. the 16:1 ratio is not static. in crises the ratio blows out. silver has its day in inflationary environments. in financial turmoil, gold is key for ownership
its why no cbs have silver
around 16 silver will get mojo and close the gap, the problem is if you get just a little greedy, it will cost you big time
the exit will not be wide enough. but before that enjoy the wild ride. it will go alot higher
dharma

I for one will make NO assumptions here, hell maybe silver will surprise and become stronger here since it's had so much more of a percentage decline than gold. I don't know and if silver does go to a new low I think the $17 area plus or minus a bit is a good target for a big bottom. Or maybe we fool everyone and bottom very soon. We can go on and on. I will try to take my cues from the unfolding action, which is what I am flat for now.

Senor

#70 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,968 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 02:51 PM

while we could keep dropping sharply toward 1180 in gold I am starting to think we may begin to see some complex trading for perhaps several weeks between 1250-1260 and 1330-1340, just a guess, we will see Senor