take a look @1999 adn 2001

• Please log in to reply
165 replies to this topic

#151 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,962 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 08:32 AM

looking at HUI/Gold ratio into Friday's close where we saw a new "closing" low since the March high. Looks to me like it should be ending a wave "c" thrust out of a "b" wave contracting triangle, we see Senor

#152 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,962 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 10:05 AM

Dharma, weren't you posting a decent bit about the May 20 time frame? Senor

#153 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 11:41 AM

Dharma, weren't you posting a decent bit about the May 20 time frame?

Senor

yes, mars goes direct, since it went retrograde it seems there was an increase in belligerent behaviour world wide. this should get heightened when it goes direct tomorrow. i do think sometime in june the pressure , @least temporarily is released from this sector. i read a piece yesterday, when i have time, i will post it by 0hedge where it looks like the silver "fix " will be dropped. imo that is huge. and dont under estimate modi winning. in time india will be buying most of what the mines produce. in the distance the bull is being set up, the present could continue to be a tough environment
dharma

Edited by dharma, 19 May 2014 - 11:41 AM.

#154 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 01:31 PM

http://m.theglobeand...?service=mobile

dharma

#155 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 01:55 PM

here is what i meant to post. http://www.zerohedge...officially-dead
dharma

#156 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 08:10 AM

News from Zero Hedge

China Signs Non-Dollar Settlement Deal With Russia's Largest Bank

Gold Slammed As 'Panic-Seller' Dumps $520 Million In Futures

"Conflict Between China And Vietnam Is Imminent" - China Piles Troops, Tanks, Artillery And APCs Near Vietnam Border

Edited by johngeorge, 20 May 2014 - 08:13 AM.

Peace
johngeorge

#157 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,962 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 09:03 AM

I like the short term action this morning in gold/silver/miners, we got a decent chance to get going here, lets see what transpires, below the early lows would look bearish IMO Senor

#158 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 09:27 AM

News from Zero Hedge

"Conflict Between China And Vietnam Is Imminent" - China Piles Troops, Tanks, Artillery And APCs Near Vietnam Border

senor i too saw that panic seller this morning, dumping all that gold this am. then in a flash the market turned around , i am also noticing that gld s holdings are remaining fairly high, in spite of the bank economists calling for growth in the usa .
i watch the velocity of money , nothing shaking there. but, food prices are on the rise. of course food isnt in the cpi. but consumers will notice it , where it counts =in their pocket. chinas slow down has been broadcast from the loudest speakers.and every now and again it comes to light again. and then it picks up. chinas economic demise comes up time and again. and they keep growing @over 7% . this time will be no different. i expect when modi puts his stamp on the economy the same will hold true for india. in india like china, they know gold is money . so , i dont know how long it takes, but they will buy whatever and more than the mines produce.
china is trying to spread its sphere of influence and as a result, has taken a belligerent stance against several nations in the area. this will be a theme for several places in the world as the wheeler cycle turns up. the brics will form a powerful economic bloc. the world is changing. right now in the 4 stage model gold continues to be in stage 1. or in elliott wave 2. these things dont have time constraints. in the meantime , gold has moved to strong hands. what moves to the east doesnt come back or is not put into play. in the meantime dont shoot yourself in the foot. lots of patience. june could very well be a decisive month.
dharma

#159 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,962 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 10:16 AM

News from Zero Hedge

senor i too saw that panic seller this morning, dumping all that gold this am. then in a flash the market turned around , i am also noticing that gld s holdings are remaining fairly high, in spite of the bank economists calling for growth in the usa .
i watch the velocity of money , nothing shaking there. but, food prices are on the rise. of course food isnt in the cpi. but consumers will notice it , where it counts =in their pocket. chinas slow down has been broadcast from the loudest speakers.and every now and again it comes to light again. and then it picks up. chinas economic demise comes up time and again. and they keep growing @over 7% . this time will be no different. i expect when modi puts his stamp on the economy the same will hold true for india. in india like china, they know gold is money . so , i dont know how long it takes, but they will buy whatever and more than the mines produce.
china is trying to spread its sphere of influence and as a result, has taken a belligerent stance against several nations in the area. this will be a theme for several places in the world as the wheeler cycle turns up. the brics will form a powerful economic bloc. the world is changing. right now in the 4 stage model gold continues to be in stage 1. or in elliott wave 2. these things dont have time constraints. in the meantime , gold has moved to strong hands. what moves to the east doesnt come back or is not put into play. in the meantime dont shoot yourself in the foot. lots of patience. june could very well be a decisive month.
dharma

agree, prices wise for now I think the GDX 23.22 .618 Fibo "area" will help tell the story whether a wave 2 correction soon bottoms or we decisively break that area and perhaps work lower for several more weeks.

Senor

#160 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 10:24 AM

thanks for posting that jg
i see in china they are using silver to settle real estate http://www.ingoldwet...sge-premium-5-7
i am basing the wave 2 idea on the impulse up and the double bottom. someone is working hard to try and sell gold down
dharma