take a look @1999 adn 2001

• Please log in to reply
165 replies to this topic

#141 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,058 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 12:14 PM

weekly chart of DUSt shows a possible 3 wave move down complete at the march lows, and now we are set to impulse up again

#142 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 03:16 PM

gold has been topping on the full moon and bottoming on the new moon tomorrow hopefully we will know the results of the indian election dharma

Edited by dharma, 15 May 2014 - 03:17 PM.

#143 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 11:26 AM

modi won in a landside. now ,its going to take some time for him to repeal the taxes and the 80/20 rule the banksters put in place. india is full of graft and corruption. lets see if modi can institute changes. the dollar continues to lose ground as the petro dollar loses market share. russia is bent on selling its oil/ng other than in dollars. russia also sold a large %of its bond holdings. a mysterious buyer in belgium is scarving up bonds. i am still counting this correction as a wave 2 , which is getting long in the tooth. and the lack of volatility is causing the bb to pinch in=a move is coming. seasonally we are in the weak time of year. my stuff also shows a low in june. i am sitting on my hands watching all the games being played. wondering when it all ends. the world is undergoing a major transition. the powers that be are in love w/their power. so it is going to continue to be complicated. dharma

#144 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 11:26 AM

modi won in a landside. now ,its going to take some time for him to repeal the taxes and the 80/20 rule the banksters put in place. india is full of graft and corruption. lets see if modi can institute changes. the dollar continues to lose ground as the petro dollar loses market share. russia is bent on selling its oil/ng other than in dollars. russia also sold a large %of its bond holdings. a mysterious buyer in belgium is scarving up bonds. i am still counting this correction as a wave 2 , which is getting long in the tooth. and the lack of volatility is causing the bb to pinch in=a move is coming. seasonally we are in the weak time of year. my stuff also shows a low in june. i am sitting on my hands watching all the games being played. wondering when it all ends. the world is undergoing a major transition. the powers that be are in love w/their power. so it is going to continue to be complicated. dharma

#145 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,962 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 03:54 PM

thx for India elections news, IMO HUI is in very latter stages of right shoulder and a wave 2 decline at this .618 retracement area, IMO these are end times for the correction, slowly accumulating and remain solidly long.

For long term stuff regarding the "Coppock" indicator this is muy interesting and bullish IMO

http://www.superforc...ckcurvebuy.html

Senor

#146 goldfungus

goldfungus

• Traders-Talk User
  • 538 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 04:20 PM

thx for India elections news, IMO HUI is in very latter stages of right shoulder and a wave 2 decline at this .618 retracement area, IMO these are end times for the correction, slowly accumulating and remain solidly long.

For long term stuff regarding the "Coppock" indicator this is muy interesting and bullish IMO

Senor

'Van Nuys' (very nice) as we say in L A. Thanks for that. The lack of interest in this market is almost astonishing. imho

#147 pisces

pisces

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,179 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 07:03 PM

Senor

'Van Nuys' (very nice) as we say in L A. Thanks for that. The lack of interest in this market is almost astonishing. imho

bought a little DUST this AM,am up only a few bucks, but the downside should pick up some steam next week as this is a 3rd wave of C down target~1250 and lower. :)

#148 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,058 posts

Posted 18 May 2014 - 07:24 PM

think so too. but prepared to go the other way

Senor

bought a little DUST this AM,am up only a few bucks, but the downside should pick up some steam next week as this is a 3rd wave of C down target~1250 and lower. :)

#149 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,058 posts

Posted 18 May 2014 - 07:27 PM

appears that LT cop pock had only one BIG fail in that time period

Senor

#150 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 18 May 2014 - 09:14 PM

this is good news http://www.zerohedge...officially-dead
i think there is more base building in store. i dont think the june/dec lows break, but i do see more backing and filling. i look to june for the end of this phase.
dharma