• Please log in to reply
165 replies to this topic

#131 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,974 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 09:45 AM

1-2-3 month gofo still negative
these pops are nice they give hope that the shackles are being removed, but so far nothing has been proven. yes, we are above the round #. 2 days away for the election results. of course tampering is an issue.
i like to look @ seasonal charts, and last i looked we are in the weak season. keep that in mind. taking out a previous high would change the chart picture a bit.
dharma

also recent news/rumors of "possible" impending "de-dollarization" as Russia potentially enters trade deals (oil/gas etc) with China-Iran and maybe India based on Ruble/Yuan and NOT Petrodollar. Maybe the "war cycle" that has been talked about manifests in economic/currency fashion as opposed to direct military conflict? In any case interesting times

Senor

#132 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 10:53 AM

1-2-3 month gofo still negative
these pops are nice they give hope that the shackles are being removed, but so far nothing has been proven. yes, we are above the round #. 2 days away for the election results. of course tampering is an issue.
i like to look @ seasonal charts, and last i looked we are in the weak season. keep that in mind. taking out a previous high would change the chart picture a bit.
dharma

also recent news/rumors of "possible" impending "de-dollarization" as Russia potentially enters trade deals (oil/gas etc) with China-Iran and maybe India based on Ruble/Yuan and NOT Petrodollar. Maybe the "war cycle" that has been talked about manifests in economic/currency fashion as opposed to direct military conflict? In any case interesting times

Senor

hopefully a shooting war doesnt develop
dollar hegemony is going to be challenged by those alliances.
awful quiet around here. which is a good thing
dharma

#133 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,974 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 11:00 AM

Platinum and copper rally to highest levels since early March, Palladium at highest levels since 2011, metals and commods in general looking better and better, IMO gold and silver soon to follow, and the beat goes on..... Zinc likely in very, very late stages of wave E of a massive 4-5 year contracting triangle, likely result is a massive thrust to major new highs, Nickel in major rally mode, and the beat goes on Senor

Edited by senorBS, 14 May 2014 - 11:08 AM.

#134 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,974 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 11:26 AM

Here's another one, COPX world copper miner ETF is this week is in the process of registering a decisive and at least IMO MT upside breakout, and the beat goes on Senor

#135 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,974 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 11:26 AM

what's the purpose of all these different metals posts? IMO it simply strongly reinforces major upside moves are getting underway and that gold/silver/miners will soon follow, and whether or not we have that "possible" one more move down in gold and silver the end is at hand and big picture risk/reward strongly IMO favors the long side. Keep in mind this is just one old hombres opinion and as always DYODD BSing away Senor

#136 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,075 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 12:33 PM

"Maybe the "war cycle" that has been talked about manifests in economic/currency fashion as opposed to direct military conflict" want that the premise of a Clancy Novel or some other fiction writer 20 years ago that war would be waged with T bonds?

#137 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 01:13 PM

http://www.ganngloba...3196bb5d0137faa
i think that all of these factors are support for gold/silver/miners. we are very early in the process here. its going to take some time, but we are going to head north @ some point
does anyone see any govt world wide that is doing something, anything to curb its debt problems? debt is a big anchor around the economies neck.
the tonnes buyers are in the east.
dharma

#138 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,075 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 02:02 PM

Somehow this does Not look bullish:
http://scharts.co/1lzHSaD

#139 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 10:26 AM

gann guy today-its all pms http://www.ganngloba...00783afe11c0377
this is eye openning http://www.zerohedge...her-whopping-40
to my mind still open to go either way, , saturday is the indian election results
.the tonnes buying is going to continue from the far east.
i am however, still leaning towards the double bottom being the lows
we shall see
dharma

#140 risk_management

risk_management

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 11:05 AM

gann guy has a lot riding on that call. The good thing with him though is that I think he manages risk well. If pms go against him, his subscribers shouldn't lose much.