take a look @1999 adn 2001

• Please log in to reply
165 replies to this topic

#61 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,624 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 02:35 PM

dont know how long we consolidate in here. , as i mentioned above this week is chock full of data. yellen also talks.
one thing is certain. russia is under the gun. this guy spells it out http://www.safehaven...and-the-ukraine
china has also decided to be more clandestine about its gold stash. the pressure remains on gold and i think will remain so until the 20th of may . sure there will be rallies, and raids. sound and fury.
wheeler cycle also is turning up in 14.
dharma

#62 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,624 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 09:50 AM

yellen talks tomorrow. i expect the feds taper to continue. they are trapped, although the market is not perceiving it like that. but, the light bulb will go on later on. during qe, which i realize is still continuing, the banksters were/are being given lots of freshly printed fiat. @ some point they will begin to lend some of it out. that will speed things up a bit. for now money velocity is still in the trash. lots of #s and meetings this week, i dont look for much to happen until the end of the week we are still in wave 2 . lots of bears. the bear market over the last 3 years has made a big impression these #s are taking out of context , last year gold had just crashed 300 so, the buying was huge http://www.bloomberg...-shipments.html. awaiting on the #1 buyer to be realesed from his chains
dharma
gofo still negative

Edited by dharma, 29 April 2014 - 09:56 AM.

#63 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,967 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 10:09 AM

yellen talks tomorrow. i expect the feds taper to continue. they are trapped, although the market is not perceiving it like that. but, the light bulb will go on later on. during qe, which i realize is still continuing, the banksters were/are being given lots of freshly printed fiat. @ some point they will begin to lend some of it out. that will speed things up a bit. for now money velocity is still in the trash. lots of #s and meetings this week, i dont look for much to happen until the end of the week we are still in wave 2 . lots of bears. the bear market over the last 3 years has made a big impression these #s are taking out of context , last year gold had just crashed 300 so, the buying was huge http://www.bloomberg...-shipments.html. awaiting on the #1 buyer to be realesed from his chains
dharma
gofo still negative

It's my belief that there is a bueno chance a big wave two ended a week ago Monday in gold and the miners and last Thursday at 1268 in gold. And from 1268 we have 5 up and possibly a smaller wave ii done early this morning at 1286. So I think there is a decent chance we got one-twos to the upside and a large third wave up is now beginning. Certainly could play out another way but IMO the surprise is we go up pretty hard this week, we see

Senor

#64 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,624 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 10:49 AM

dharma
gofo still negative

It's my belief that there is a bueno chance a big wave two ended a week ago Monday in gold and the miners and last Thursday at 1268 in gold. And from 1268 we have 5 up and possibly a smaller wave ii done early this morning at 1286. So I think there is a decent chance we got one-twos to the upside and a large third wave up is now beginning. Certainly could play out another way but IMO the surprise is we go up pretty hard this week, we see

Senor

senor , its how i am looking @it as well , w/this being a B as an alternative. negative gofo puts a floor under gold imo. supply is tight for real gold.
dharma

#65 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,070 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 11:48 AM

he is calling it like it is there

dont know how long we consolidate in here. , as i mentioned above this week is chock full of data. yellen also talks.
one thing is certain. russia is under the gun. this guy spells it out http://www.safehaven...and-the-ukraine
china has also decided to be more clandestine about its gold stash. the pressure remains on gold and i think will remain so until the 20th of may . sure there will be rallies, and raids. sound and fury.
wheeler cycle also is turning up in 14.
dharma

#66 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,070 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 12:20 PM

hav we finished an abc wave ii in miners here? Or will it turn out to be an abcde affair?

#67 stubaby

stubaby

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,661 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 12:53 PM

hav we finished an abc wave ii in miners here?
Or will it turn out to be an abcde affair?

We'll know when we hit that top trend line(229ish on $HUI) - reversal down and abcde - hesitation and up continuation.

stubaby B)

#68 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,624 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 02:22 PM

hav we finished an abc wave ii in miners here?
Or will it turn out to be an abcde affair?

We'll know when we hit that top trend line(229ish on $HUI) - reversal down and abcde - hesitation and up continuation.

stubaby B)

triangles are generally wave 4s. if anything the abc on the chart could be just A thus this is B, my alternate. i have not totally discounted a triangle, but i dont give it a high probability either
dharma
interesting to me russia owes money to the european banks , who are in on the sanctions.
no need for russia to attack they will do the work of convincing the ukranians w/thugs and murderers. less costly and easier. who is going to take the side to protect the protestors?

#69 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,070 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 01:45 AM

silver miners a bit active today.... wonder what is brewing

#70 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,967 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 09:23 AM

I think this is lot of noise as we end April and begin May with a big news week going on. My take is that the HUI will probably bottom at the 220-224 zone as they shake the tree hard to get as many as they can out of longs. As always this is a best guess and DYODD PureBS Senor