BIGGEST SCIENCE SCANDAL EVER: 'GLOBAL WARMING'

• Please log in to reply
490 replies to this topic

#81 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,878 posts

Posted 17 April 2016 - 10:16 PM

The environmental Industrial complex is very afraid of their money grabbing scheme FAILING.

Especially ever since their computer model's doom and gloom forecasts have failed so miserably.

Afraid of what? Facts? Exposure of the fraud?

CALL THE HERESY POLICE!

Democrat AGs, climate change groups colluded on prosecuting dissenters...
Secret briefing, talking points...

For climate change groups, the New York press event was the culmination of four years of planning and advocacy in support of an explosive proposition: using the legal system to link fossil fuel firms and others challenging the catastrophic global warming consensus to fraud and even racketeering, the emails and other documents show.

The effort paid off. At the press conference, which included former Vice President Al Gore, a coalition of 16 Democratic attorneys general and one independent — Virgin Islands Attorney General Claude E. Walker — announced that they would use the power of state government to explore legal avenues to challenge climate change dissent.

In reply, legal counsel called on the coalition to reveal its relationship with the climate change movement.

“We call on these AGs to immediately halt their investigation and lay out for the public the full extent of this collusion, producing all records or information provided them in briefings or other work with the outside activists, including those they are trying to keep secret through a Common Interest Agreement,” Mr. Schnare said in a Friday statement.

Lemuel Srolovic, environmental protection bureau chief for the New York attorney general, advised Mr. Pawa to say nothing about his participation.

“My ask is if you speak to the reporter, to not confirm that you attended or otherwise discuss the event,” Mr. Srolovic says in the email.

Mr. Pawa said in a Sunday email to The Washington Times that it is “inaccurate in attributing to me the idea that lawsuits should be used to achieve political outcomes.”

Edited by Rogerdodger, 17 April 2016 - 10:29 PM.

#82 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,878 posts

Posted 18 April 2016 - 08:28 AM

So while POLITICS RULES SCIENCE today (think Galileo), politicians want to prosecute those who question fraudulent reports!

'Much scientific research published today is false'...

In a 2011 survey of 2,000 research psychologists, over half admitted to selectively reporting those experiments that gave the result they were after. The survey also concluded that around 10 percent of research psychologists have engaged in outright falsification of data, and more than half have engaged in "less brazen but still fraudulent behavior such as reporting that a result was statistically significant when it was not, or deciding between two different data analysis techniques after looking at the results of each and choosing the more favorable."

In 2011, the pharmaceutical company Bayer looked at 67 blockbuster drug discovery research findings published in prestigious journals, and found that three-fourths of them weren't right. Another study of cancer research found that only 11 percent of preclinical cancer research could be reproduced.

Edited by Rogerdodger, 18 April 2016 - 08:29 AM.

#83 *JB*

*JB*

• Traders-Talk User
  • 915 posts

Posted 18 April 2016 - 09:44 AM

Roger --

Here is one you may have not seen.  It documents the "re-manipulation"  of temp. data by NASA.

Compare the chart from 1999 and the chart --  for the same period -- they have on their web site NOW

With the FIRST chart, the 1930s were far higher than near 2000.  Then the second chart shows VERY different "picture".

BTW,  James Hansen wrote along with that first chart ""Empirical evidence does not lend much support to the notion that climate is headed precipitately toward more extreme heat and drought."

http://www.naturalne...ific_fraud.html

-----------------------------------------------------------

So while POLITICS RULES SCIENCE today (think Galileo), politicians want to prosecute those who question fraudulent reports!

'Much scientific research published today is false'...

In a 2011 survey of 2,000 research psychologists, over half admitted to selectively reporting those experiments that gave the result they were after. The survey also concluded that around 10 percent of research psychologists have engaged in outright falsification of data, and more than half have engaged in "less brazen but still fraudulent behavior such as reporting that a result was statistically significant when it was not, or deciding between two different data analysis techniques after looking at the results of each and choosing the more favorable."

In 2011, the pharmaceutical company Bayer looked at 67 blockbuster drug discovery research findings published in prestigious journals, and found that three-fourths of them weren't right. Another study of cancer research found that only 11 percent of preclinical cancer research could be reproduced.

Edited by *JB*, 18 April 2016 - 09:45 AM.

"Don't think...LOOK!"
Carl Swenlin, founder of Decision Point and original Fearless Forecasters board.

#84 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,878 posts

Posted 18 April 2016 - 11:03 AM

Thanks JB

Here is one you may have not seen.  It documents the "re-manipulation"  of temp. data by NASA.

I actually referenced that on page 8 of this thread: Global Temp Record Smoking Gun Of Collusion, Fraud...

It looks like I may be going to prison for posting reality. yes.gif giveup.gif sweatingbullets.gif zorro.gif

#85 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,878 posts

Posted 21 April 2016 - 01:10 PM

I find these studies hilarious. Not the studies themselves but the typical, predictable, consensus, conclusions.

They reveal the death and disease caused by global cooling in the Middle Ages.

They tell how the Vikings all but died off in Iceland from sustained frigid weather as the climate cooled.

Then they admit how much better health and happiness humans have when the climate warms.

Then they blame human activity for our better health and happiness, but warn that it will kill us if we don't raise taxes.

Thankfully, it always warms after an ice age. yes.gif

STUDY: 'Global warming' has made weather better for most in USA...

Edited by Rogerdodger, 21 April 2016 - 01:17 PM.

#86 *JB*

*JB*

• Traders-Talk User
  • 915 posts

Posted 21 April 2016 - 06:12 PM

Thanks JB

I actually referenced that on page 8 of this thread: Global Temp Record Smoking Gun Of Collusion, Fraud...

It looks like I may be going to prison for posting reality. yes.gif giveup.gif sweatingbullets.gif zorro.gif

Roger --

The link I provided http://www.naturalne...ific_fraud.html   concentrates

on just two charts by NASA from James hanson-- for the same period -- with clear changes of "data" patterns.

It is really very easy to see the manipulation -- worth a look at this link.

JB

Edited by *JB*, 21 April 2016 - 06:14 PM.

"Don't think...LOOK!"
Carl Swenlin, founder of Decision Point and original Fearless Forecasters board.

#87 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 21 April 2016 - 07:26 PM

A history of climate change (global warming).

Nice, short movie for those whose lips get tired reading.

"If you've heard this story before, don't stop me because I'd like to hear it again," Groucho Marx (on market history?).

“I've learned in options trading simple is best and the obvious is often the most elusive to recognize.”

"The god of trading rewards persistence, experience and discipline, and absolutely nothing else."

#88 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,878 posts

Posted 21 April 2016 - 10:13 PM

WEATHER CHANNEL founder slams UN climate claims: 'The basic theory has failed'...

"The Paris climate agreement is all about empowering the U.N. and has nothing to do with the climate."

Edited by Rogerdodger, 21 April 2016 - 10:14 PM.

#89 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,878 posts

Posted 25 April 2016 - 10:46 PM

Tree-huggers horrified:

Rising CO2 Greening Earth... HUGE tree, plant growth...

It is called Greening of the Earth and its Drivers, and it is based on data from the Modis and AVHRR instruments which have been carried on American satellites over the past 33 years.The sensors show significant greening of something between 25% and 50% of the Earth's vegetated land, which in turn is slowing the pace of climate change as the plants are drawing CO2 from the atmosphere.

But as I said above

I find these studies hilarious. Not the studies themselves but the typical, predictable, consensus, conclusions

"They warn the positives of CO2 are likely to be outweighed by the negatives."

No proof of it... but it is "likely".  swoon.gif

Edited by Rogerdodger, 25 April 2016 - 10:58 PM.

#90 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,878 posts

Posted 26 April 2016 - 10:50 PM

Britain colder than Siberia in Late April...

YORK-664636.jpg

Edited by Rogerdodger, 26 April 2016 - 10:57 PM.