possible ending diagonal

• Please log in to reply
143 replies to this topic

#91 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 01 September 2015 - 09:23 AM

the broad market was rising on less and less volume. today it turned around not a great start for september oil is a big part of the crb. as a result of saudi arabia attacking yemen , oil prices shot up, so did the whole crb index friday is the jobs report, gold prices tend to pullback before the #, then rally after the #is released i suspect the fed is looking @the velocity of money , rising oil prices, and rising commodity prices they have been talking about raising rates , will they actually do it. if they do the broad market will suffer a larger declince . which is what i am looking for in the sept/oct time frame. this gold rally has more to go too dharma

#92 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 01 September 2015 - 11:31 AM

Stock trader Peter Parker just turned bullish

Posted Image.
Peace
johngeorge

#93 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,075 posts

Posted 01 September 2015 - 12:33 PM

Bullish count hui is that we are in ii of 3 here If so lift off is nearby

#94 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,075 posts

Posted 01 September 2015 - 12:34 PM

Stock trader Peter Parker just turned bullish

Posted Image.

Who is he?

#95 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 01 September 2015 - 01:20 PM

"Who is he?" dougie He is Peter Parker on stock twits. Other than that I have no idea. From time to time I look at his charts. Perhaps there is a link on his twit site that has info on him.
Peace
johngeorge

#96 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 02 September 2015 - 09:18 AM

well what if the broad market doesnt stop @ 12k or just pauses there and continues down? what will marty say then.
govt doesnt go down w/o a fight . we all know govt needs to shrink for the economy to expand. i dont think they give up ground=power and control
hey look east . indias gdp grew @8.4% they are the largest gold buyers in the world
we are coming into another indian buying festival season. http://gracelandupda.../2015sep2i3.png
i dont think anything +happens for gold until the job #s come out. then if we can get above 1170s we will have a 5 wave advance. i am expecting, if that
happens a deep wave 2.
as for the fed , you can find them stuck in hotel california. they can check out , but they can never leave. when investors realize the feds plight , its game on. until then their eyes are on the dow. they still believe the fed has those magic bullets. those bullets will lead the world to stagflation
dharma

#97 goldfungus

goldfungus

• Traders-Talk User
  • 538 posts

Posted 02 September 2015 - 09:52 AM

well what if the broad market doesnt stop @ 12k or just pauses there and continues down? what will marty say then.
govt doesnt go down w/o a fight . we all know govt needs to shrink for the economy to expand. i dont think they give up ground=power and control
hey look east . indias gdp grew @8.4% they are the largest gold buyers in the world
we are coming into another indian buying festival season. http://gracelandupda.../2015sep2i3.png
i dont think anything +happens for gold until the job #s come out. then if we can get above 1170s we will have a 5 wave advance. i am expecting, if that
happens a deep wave 2.
as for the fed , you can find them stuck in hotel california. they can check out , but they can never leave. when investors realize the feds plight , its game on. until then their eyes are on the dow. they still believe the fed has those magic bullets. those bullets will lead the world to stagflation
dharma

Amen, brother.

#98 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 02 September 2015 - 05:26 PM

the fed meets on the 17th the new democratic party is surging ahead in the polls. they are for leaving the euro there are so many potential irons in the fire to upset the apple cart 2 come to mind japans debt is now 240% of gdp. abeconomics is spiraling out of control china lowered the value of the yuan and its thought the 10% will not be enough to stem the tide i cant help but think gold is biding its time dharma

#99 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 03 September 2015 - 09:34 AM

the 17th is ganesh day. it would not surprise me if the market chops until the fed. this has got to be the most talked about should we or shouldnt we hike the problem is the huge debt and its weight on the financial world. it is deflationary. for me to do anything else, i need to see the market take out 1170 , then i buy the pullback that holds the previous lows. the rest for me is noise. dharma

#100 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 03 September 2015 - 10:00 AM

dharma

" i need to see the market take out 1170 , then
i buy the pullback that holds the previous lows. the rest for me is noise."

DITTO! I have increased my cash to take advantage if or when.

Meantime I am looking for a trade in NUGT, but, haven't pulled the trigger. Natural gas continues to look good to me as I believe it will head much higher this fall when the seasonals are favorable. I have an underwater position in UGAZ and am waiting to add to it.

Thanks for the thread.
Peace
johngeorge