possible ending diagonal

• Please log in to reply
143 replies to this topic

#111 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,622 posts

Posted 10 September 2015 - 10:04 AM

india imported 126 tons of gold in august. we dont know how much gold was smuggled in india imported 1400 tons of silver that brings the total to 6700 tons of silver for the year that is alot of silver and alot of gold for august there are 207 claims on the comex for every deliverable ounce. that is a record for paper claims patience is required dharma

#112 goldfungus

goldfungus

• Traders-Talk User
  • 538 posts

Posted 10 September 2015 - 02:30 PM

india imported 126 tons of gold in august. we dont know how much gold was smuggled in
india imported 1400 tons of silver that brings the total to 6700 tons of silver for the year
that is alot of silver and alot of gold for august
there are 207 claims on the comex for every deliverable ounce. that is a record for paper claims
patience is required
dharma

The claims issue hasn't mattered. When it does… whoa.

#113 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,622 posts

Posted 11 September 2015 - 10:14 AM

although there are many possible bullish irons in the fire for gold , they appear just out of reach the fight for 1100 begins gdx new lows, gdxj not , gold and silver holding their lows. i am not holding my breath here in the bullish camp if janet doesnt hike in september then stocks will roar and gold will be on the defensive there is already some fed members calling for qe. raise -qe well its the confusion of the time better not make waves. oct and late sept will be interesting. dharma

#114 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,967 posts

Posted 11 September 2015 - 01:40 PM

Like what I saw from the miners so far today, I took a modest long miner trading position - no leveraged stuff. Lots of new 4 yr bear mkt lows that look like potential ED's (ending diagonal triangles) and now a nice reversal, divergences galore. I am being cautious in front of the Fed meeting next week, but like the risk/reward here and again it is a modest trading position BSing away Senor

Edited by senorBS, 11 September 2015 - 01:45 PM.

#115 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,622 posts

Posted 11 September 2015 - 02:38 PM

this is looking more and more constructive. gdx new lows. gdxj not if we can close positive, it will be a key reversal day! dharma

#116 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,622 posts

Posted 11 September 2015 - 02:52 PM

cot looks much better this week
http://news.goldseek.../1442000140.php
dharma
sure looks like that could have finished the bear
we see next week is a bradley
dharma

#117 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,967 posts

Posted 11 September 2015 - 02:53 PM

this is looking more and more constructive. gdx new lows. gdxj not
if we can close positive, it will be a key reversal day!
dharma

we have seen a lot of new decline lows the last 4 years and especially the last 1-2 years that have at least lead to important trading lows or MT bottoms, IMO this is the most totally BOMBED out this sector has looked the past few years, I can't believe the levels some of these stocks are trading at and today's lows have registered even more potentially bullish divergences. I am not going to get excited as this is simply another bottom fishing trade, but when I say "bombed out" I mean of a star going "Supernova" variety.

Senor

#118 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 11 September 2015 - 09:11 PM

My 2 cents from the FWIW department. I received a short term buy signal on the $BPGDM. Not getting too excited and have not taken a trading position at this time. However, to me it certainly is looking like we are near/at a ST/MT bottom. Senor BS mentions the divergences and Fed meeting next week and dharma the latest COTS and Bradley turn date. I remain in watchful waiting with a goodly supply of dry powder attempting to capture at least 50% of a move higher. :ninja:
Peace
johngeorge

#119 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,065 posts

Posted 11 September 2015 - 09:16 PM

will be interesting that is for sure. Today was one nice headfake, but headfakes aboud these days. Folks getting desperate

#120 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 11 September 2015 - 09:24 PM

dougie

From your "favorite" guru Chart of the Day: GC (Gold Futures)

Posted Image
Peace
johngeorge