possible ending diagonal

• Please log in to reply
143 replies to this topic

#121 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,052 posts

Posted 11 September 2015 - 09:30 PM

who was buying and who selling at the close?

#122 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 14 September 2015 - 10:45 AM

friday was a reversal day. the next day after a reversal day the market opens lower
HGNSI was unchanged on Thursday at -26.7%
MarketVane’s Bullish Consensus fell a point on Friday to 32%
this was unchanged at just 17%.
the cots showed the small specs bearish for the 8th consecutive week , this is a bullish sign. the small specs are the bait
the bradley is the 23rd , not this week
this on silver from koos jansen. http://gracelandupda...2015sep14k1.png
this shows the demand for silver has gone up 10 fold since 09
i am cautious in here. waiting for the fed.
we have seen so many bottoms fade into new declines the last 4 yrs . mildly bullish but cautious.
the fundamental picture is slowly changing
dharma

#123 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 14 September 2015 - 02:17 PM

this seems to me like a low risk entry both gold/silver are in bullish wedge patterns . which seem to be ending diagonal triangle patterns. we shall see dharma

#124 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 15 September 2015 - 11:41 AM

after qe the hyperinflationists screamed from the rooftops. the money velocity chart of M2 said no way. it keeps sinking. there were no provisions for making loans w/the qe . the banks got the money , said thank you . and that was it. no lending. money velocity is essential for inflation it has been in a down trend for a # of years the chart of the yen vs the dollar is looking very constructive . for the 1st time in 3 yrs the yen has been in a falling wedge which it is now peeking out of the top of the pattern. so w/all the talk of rising rates the yen may be finally turning up many commodities are searching for bottoms. will she raise rates and that be the inflationary stimulus???? in the past rising rates were bullish for commodities. whatever the fed decision is , the language will be confusing. there will be bigger volatility. and last a couple of days dharma

#125 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,052 posts

Posted 15 September 2015 - 12:12 PM

Thanks for yen comments

#126 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 15 September 2015 - 02:53 PM

if you are feeling bearish , well hgnsi dropped to -40% on friday! welcome to the club dharma

#127 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 16 September 2015 - 07:58 AM

As of now gold is on a ride to the upside.
Peace
johngeorge

#128 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 16 September 2015 - 10:17 AM

tomorrow is the fed. and the astrology for tomorrow(and i am not going to get into the details on this board) leads me to believe it will affect many markets and it will be a wild day volatility will be supreme 1080 is the best support. i am not indicating it will go there , i am making a statement. 1080=360x3 no matter what the fed does they are trapped in hotel california. many markets are in wedges , diagnoals , etc dharma

#129 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,052 posts

Posted 16 September 2015 - 02:00 PM

somehow a smack down manana seems in order

#130 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 11:16 AM

yesterday HGNSI was unchanged at -40% yesterday MarketVane’s Bullish Consensus rose 2 points today to 35% DSI jumped 8 points to 23%. yesterdays rally looks good i want to see a rally in gold that is longer in price then the preceding rally all the rallies off all the previous bottoms were shorter in price appreciation then the previous rally we need to reverse that if we are in a bull. if not then expect more of the same when i look out @the world gold activities . i see india buying more refineries. they have started importing more bars that are 80% gold, which is a lower duty , refining those bars and saving money on the gold tariffs. if the bull is to gain legs it will come from the east what does the fed do. the world awaits the decision. that alone tells you something is wrong! dharma