are bottoming now in a wave2

• Please log in to reply
144 replies to this topic

#111 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 02 December 2015 - 02:19 PM

the situation today is alot different than it was in 13. @ that time the commercials were sporting a large short position the small and large specs were long. the banksters coerced w/the mobster chidambaram, who pulled out the bazooka and raised the tariffs on gold to 10% . thus giving him and the other mobsters in india a fat profit on selling gold . and 1525 went bye bye  .today the small specs are short-=dumb money and the hedgies are increasing their short position. while the commercials are 11+k net short. as we go down here my guess is the commercials work towards being net long. we may have 100 of downside. the miners are sniffing this out and even on days like today are not giving much ground. accumulation!

the market feel is slowly changing.  which i am not saying we dont go down below 1k or whatever. picasso is painting   !shhhhhh dont disturb the master

dharma

oh and china is 5th largest holder of gold

From Clive Maund originally published December 1st, 2015 

Latest Gold COTs MOST BULLISH FOR 14 YEARS, and call for a sizeable tradable rally soon...
Peace
johngeorge

#112 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,624 posts

Posted 02 December 2015 - 02:49 PM

the hui has dropped to levels last seen when gold was 300oz.  the miners have reversed on the day. it seems to me they are sold out.

after reviewing miners reports for the present quarter. they have cut costs to the bone and currently have a cost of 615oz for gold and an all in sustaining cost of 850oz. in the past when miners have that much profits their prices are higher. folks have not woken up to the fact , that miners have cut costs to the bone. and are making money even @1050 . the fact that they are making money for an oversold under valued sector is beyond good, its fantastic

when the pms turn around the miners are going to pop. as long as gold holds 900 these guys are in good shape

dharma

keep in mind the specs =small and large, have to cover all these shorts they put on. bulls begin w/shorts covering net short position 20,983

#113 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,967 posts

Posted 02 December 2015 - 03:50 PM

the situation today is alot different than it was in 13. @ that time the commercials were sporting a large short position the small and large specs were long. the banksters coerced w/the mobster chidambaram, who pulled out the bazooka and raised the tariffs on gold to 10% . thus giving him and the other mobsters in india a fat profit on selling gold . and 1525 went bye bye  .today the small specs are short-=dumb money and the hedgies are increasing their short position. while the commercials are 11+k net short. as we go down here my guess is the commercials work towards being net long. we may have 100 of downside. the miners are sniffing this out and even on days like today are not giving much ground. accumulation!

the market feel is slowly changing.  which i am not saying we dont go down below 1k or whatever. picasso is painting   !shhhhhh dont disturb the master

dharma

Latest Gold COTs MOST BULLISH FOR 14 YEARS, and call for a sizeable tradable rally soon...

si, and commercials are also heavily short the dollar which FINALLY made a modest new major rally high and reversed fairly sharply back down - could have been at least a key trading high. Very volatile here but I am going to stay with my modes longt trading position in miners I took today as a lot of stuff is suggesting a possible important low, however this is bottom fishing so we should all keep that in mind

BSing away

Senor

#114 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,967 posts

Posted 03 December 2015 - 08:56 AM

dharma

si, and commercials are also heavily short the dollar which FINALLY made a modest new major rally high and reversed fairly sharply back down - could have been at least a key trading high. Very volatile here but I am going to stay with my modes longt trading position in miners I took today as a lot of stuff is suggesting a possible important low, however this is bottom fishing so we should all keep that in mind

BSing away

Senor

BOOM on the dollar, looks like a key top could be in place as I speculated yesterday as the dollar is plunging this morning, obviously should be supportive of metals, lets see if the early gold move can be sustained and extended

BSing away

Senor

#115 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,624 posts

Posted 03 December 2015 - 10:53 AM

in deed the commercials have a very large dollar short. they have been sitting w/it for quite a while now. its easy for them to do, their margin maitence is miniscule.  yesterday saw a big draw down from gld inventories.   yes, buying now is bottom fishing. but buying w/the banksters, and w/all the technical indicators flashing is what i do to make a living. in ganns day the moves were minute. now. w/all the inflation, money printing, and mismanagement volitility creates speculators. 

india had poor monsoons for the 2nd year in a row.  buying gold in november surpassed 100tons, and that doesnt include the black market created by the 10% tariffs.

anyway, lets look at some inflation

1. Social Security Wage Index, 1951-2014
$1,000.00 in 1951 dollars is:
$16,604.53 in 2014 dollars (A loss of 94.0% purchasing power)

2. Medical-Cost Inflation, 1935-2014
$1,000.00 in 1935 dollars is:
$42,688.61 in 2014 dollars (A loss of 97.7% purchasing power)

3. CPI-U (December to December), 1913-2014
$1,000.00 in 1913 dollars is:
$23,412.05 in 2014 dollars (A loss of 95.7% purchasing power)

4. ShadowStats (U.S. Price Inflation), 1969-2014
$1,000.00 in 1969 dollars is:
$27,477.96 in 2014 dollars (A loss of 96.4% purchasing power)

5. Consumer Price Index (CPI-U), 1665-2100
$1,000.00 in 1665 dollars is:
$756,727.78 in 2100 dollars (A loss of 99.9% purchasing power)

from these figures the middle class went bye bye.  we know there is monetary inflation. which has led to price inflation

dharma

when the employment scam #s are out of the way we may see some action. but then w/yellen pretty much saying we are going to have a hike in rates , that will keep a lid on the market until it actually happens.

#116 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,967 posts

Posted 03 December 2015 - 11:30 AM

so far the gold reaction to the much lower dollar is frankly disappointing, however the charts still look encouraging for a possible key low and "sometimes" there can be a bit of a delayed reaction - we will see about that. Miners acting okay and NEM looks very good with an operations update/forecast out early today. Holding long miner position for now.

BTW NEM IMO has a very nice and big daily 5 up and may have ended a 2 wave and could now be going up in 3, ABX/AUY both have the same potential bullish clean 5 up counts as do other miners, so far the miners overall the past several weeks have shown excellent relative strength, as Dharma has commented that could be muy bullish, we see

BSing away

Senor

Edited by senorBS, 03 December 2015 - 11:40 AM.

#117 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,967 posts

Posted 03 December 2015 - 11:33 AM

Plat and Palladium look to be ending (could still go somewhat lower) important 5th waves in my opinion which could complete much larger declines, I moved back into SPPP at this area, as always DYODD

Senor

#118 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,967 posts

Posted 03 December 2015 - 11:48 AM

GDXJ need to get above key near term resistance which is previous prices highs at 19.45 and 19.61, if it can do that odds increase a bueno bit that a norte acceleration is underway, doing this would also invalidate a potential bearish contracting tri count

PureBS

Senor

#119 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,967 posts

Posted 03 December 2015 - 02:52 PM

wow what a dead board with the dollar getting absolutely torched with what appears a grande bearish reversal, gold coming solidly off what could be a key low, perhaps the lack of any energy/excitement is bullish in itself as any real hope by the vast majority has been simply KILLED OFF - interesting. I remain a trader here but so far like what I see

BSing away

Senor

Edited by senorBS, 03 December 2015 - 03:02 PM.

#120 goldfungus

goldfungus

• Traders-Talk User
  • 538 posts

Posted 03 December 2015 - 02:55 PM

Si, Senor. Shhhhhhhhhh.