along w/gold

dharma

maintaining professionalism 

#66 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 16 March 2016 - 02:24 PM

From Goldseek  World's largest reinsurer is buying gold.

Peace
johngeorge

#67 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,075 posts

Posted 16 March 2016 - 02:30 PM

someting tells me this is a headfake to blow out shorts

#68 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 16 March 2016 - 03:15 PM

miners still leading . gold following 

its the script for a bull market

so far following the script

dharma

miners new highs today

gold will follow 

remember miners led on the way down 

#69 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 17 March 2016 - 10:24 AM

jg that is the fundamental point !!(i was going to post that piece) negative rates are prevalent in europe/japan. the old argument that gold gets no interest , holding gold is a losing proposition. well so is holding money in a bank!  that is the point. the west and japan are broke they cannot afford to pay interest . so nirp and zirp exist

then the fed blinked they went from 4 raises to 2 . my guess is they will be lucky to get one rise in rates.  there is this mountain of debt being lugged around. 

miners relative to gold are still way undervalued . miners lead =higher gold prices in a bull, we experienced 4+ yrs of bear and miners lead= lower gold prices.  folks these stocks are still inexpensive relative to the gold price.  sure there will be corrections.  so far few have used the corrections to accumulate . so when it looks like blue skies and the chant goes from correction to higher highs and it is easy to buy, we will correct . we blew through some good resistance yesterday 1250-1260 . the fact is fundamentally owning gold makes sense.  same as the 70s but w/a different twist.

in a bull market parameters change oscillators remain overbought and the commercials , who are always short, carry larger short positions . one trick ponies who only look @ the cots are going to lose huge amounts of profits.  the commercials will be short  .

i did a little buying on the announcement. i am going for the moose pasture plays, hopefully you wont find me grazing in the pastures. clgrf has embolden me. the majors need to buy, its not if its when!

dharma

Edited by dharma, 17 March 2016 - 10:24 AM.

#70 goldfungus

goldfungus

• Traders-Talk User
  • 538 posts

Posted 17 March 2016 - 10:40 AM

jg that is the fundamental point !!(i was going to post that piece) negative rates are prevalent in europe/japan. the old argument that gold gets no interest , holding gold is a losing proposition. well so is holding money in a bank!  that is the point. the west and japan are broke they cannot afford to pay interest . so nirp and zirp exist

then the fed blinked they went from 4 raises to 2 . my guess is they will be lucky to get one rise in rates.  there is this mountain of debt being lugged around. 

miners relative to gold are still way undervalued . miners lead =higher gold prices in a bull, we experienced 4+ yrs of bear and miners lead= lower gold prices.  folks these stocks are still inexpensive relative to the gold price.  sure there will be corrections.  so far few have used the corrections to accumulate . so when it looks like blue skies and the chant goes from correction to higher highs and it is easy to buy, we will correct . we blew through some good resistance yesterday 1250-1260 . the fact is fundamentally owning gold makes sense.  same as the 70s but w/a different twist.

in a bull market parameters change oscillators remain overbought and the commercials , who are always short, carry larger short positions . one trick ponies who only look @ the cots are going to lose huge amounts of profits.  the commercials will be short  .

i did a little buying on the announcement. i am going for the moose pasture plays, hopefully you wont find me grazing in the pastures. clgrf has embolden me. the majors need to buy, its not if its when!

dharma

Amen, Brother. This is a bull market. We're going to see a lot of people trade themselves out of huge gains.