the next leg higher

• Please log in to reply
97 replies to this topic

#31 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 23 June 2016 - 03:01 PM

when does the recognition hit the horde , that the fed is trapped, inept, and behind the curve! when it hits the horde the next leg will begin 

dharma

#32 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 23 June 2016 - 10:18 PM

"when does the recognition hit the horde , that the fed is trapped, inept, and behind the curve! when it hits the horde the next leg will begin"

Makes me wonder 'cause as of now the yen is at 101.91

Spot gold is at 1299.

Peace
johngeorge

#33 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 23 June 2016 - 10:54 PM

Could it be those commercial shorts in the COTS report are covering?  Gold is on fire tonight!  Will it last and for how long????

Peace
johngeorge

#34 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,058 posts

Posted 24 June 2016 - 01:08 AM

If the comma cover here we see wave3

#35 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 24 June 2016 - 10:25 AM

well  another impulse to 1360 resistance, i will watch the rest of the month, and by months end i will be sitting w/some cash. i suspect the bradley on the 4th of july will mark the top . guys like maund dont realize in a bull the commercials expand their short positions 400k short will be normal. they will get overrun at some point down the road. ala quattro and shanghai, the new financial centers for gold. ny and london are slowly becoming the setting sun.  w/it rising in the east.   now i have been talking about  the fed , they are trapped.  eagles even wrote a song about their plight. now bullard , a voting fed member came out w/a paper where he waives the white flag. https://www.stlouisf...-17June2016.pdf

this needs to be read and read carefully. it is the floor from where the gold launch begins

dharma

chpgf- this stock has a low float,  my best guess is a fund manager took a good look at the enormous size of this project and realizes, they are rich in gold, silver, and zinc(warehouse stocks of zinc are very very low)  and this fund manager is stepping up to the plate, to get shares he is pushing up the price.  i believe riefel knows what he has  and will not let the stock go until much higher prices  also , keep in mind this is a low grade project. =it needs higher prices to make economic sense

there are 3 other moners i see well 4 if i throw pvg into the mix that are high grade and have the gold

1 is cgoof, which i have mentioned before.  this is a high grade mine which has yet to be permitted. i have never gotten above a starter position here

this is not investment advice. do your own work . you are stuck w/the consequences of your investment decisions

the other 3 miners are under accumulation by me. as well as others. so , i am not going to mention them.   but i suspect they get taken out in 17.  which i expect to be a year of gold acceleration. 

Edited by dharma, 24 June 2016 - 10:35 AM.

#36 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 24 June 2016 - 11:49 AM

is marty now taking credit for calling gold higher>???

https://www.armstron...ating-the-odds/

dharma

price cycle work

1358 breaks into the next price cycle higher, so far we are unable to hold that level, an early warning sign, which will disappear should the price close above that level

1341,1325,1309,1293 are the #s the market is currently working

a close above 1308 will be a close above last years high

comex gold inventories are very low. if folks start taking delivery there could be  a force mejere

Edited by dharma, 24 June 2016 - 11:55 AM.

#37 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,058 posts

Posted 24 June 2016 - 12:26 PM

Expanding tops not so common but look at Gdx hourly

#38 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 24 June 2016 - 01:37 PM

could be

trader graveyards are filled w/bottom and top callers.

look at maund, shaking at the cots

pullbacks in a bull are to buy. 

dharma

#39 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 25 June 2016 - 11:12 AM

what i see is........... most of the gold community missed this move . they sold the 13,14, 15 lows and have not come back. @ some point the rally will entice them, who knows it might take new highs.??? i have had my hand on the sell button at several points in this rally but opted to let the market  show me. now the brexit sets up a whole new world and event .   i will be watching closely,  the miners vs gold peaked 20yrs ago. i think the miners are way undervalued.  and as stagflation raises its head. many fund managers will head this way.  sure there will be corrections. its part of the process and sure there will be dent and armstrong shouting for sub 1k .  the market shouted yesterday , w/gold up near 100 at one point during the day.    i know this , in the bull of the 70s every time i sold i bought back at higher prices.  now this is 79 i am referencing.  we are not in the run .............yet.  

everyone has to be comfortable.  

dharma

i am riding. but am looking at the sell button.  just looking  

#40 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 25 June 2016 - 01:30 PM

I did sell 1/2 of two small positions with substantial profits in them.  Will I buy back at higher prices?  I think we correct some more or less around July 4th a major Bradley turn date.  Will see.  The balance of my miners are fully in tact and am looking for higher prices this fall.  As solace PNF charts are projecting higher prices for the GDX, GDXJ, and Gold.  Of course they are only projections and not something to hang your hat on.  

Peace
johngeorge