emerging wave 3?

• Please log in to reply
634 replies to this topic

#591 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,196 posts

Posted 14 December 2017 - 04:48 PM

I should have mentioned that armstrong thinks the capital fleeing europe's developing problems (he thinks their central bank is going to go bankrupt) capital will continue fleeing into the usa and some of this capital leaving government bonds will go into the stock market because they can get dividends and they are public companies that are more trustworthy than the government which will lead to a doubling of the dow going forward. armstrong successfully predicted the dow would hit 23000 a few years ago.

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#592 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 14 December 2017 - 08:37 PM

I should have mentioned that armstrong thinks the capital fleeing europe's developing problems (he thinks their central bank is going to go bankrupt) capital will continue fleeing into the usa and some of this capital leaving government bonds will go into the stock market because they can get dividends and they are public companies that are more trustworthy than the government which will lead to a doubling of the dow going forward. armstrong successfully predicted the dow would hit 23000 a few years ago.

Thanks for the info Russyes.gif

#593 tradesurfer

tradesurfer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,944 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 12:47 AM

as far as forward looking events I see that the government shut down date is december 22nd.

The equinox is on December 21.  

Interesting that they arrive close together.  Seems like a good time for a final low.

https://www.washingt...m=.42a830de97dd

#594 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,052 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 12:54 AM

I'm hoping today's (Thurs) morning weakness in gold and silver is a wave 4 pullback of the rise from the Tuesday low.

I actually think GDX/HUI/XAU all likely had nice 5-wave rallies off their respective low to yesterday's highs - easily seen basis 15 and 30 minute charts IMO

Senor

I dunno, to my eye looks like a 3-3-5 move off dec lows
cool, go short then and don't buy. I'll hold long based on what these old eyes see and we'll see how it works out:yes:

Senor

Testy aren't we.
I am rarely short now as the fundamentals are against that side but I am not nearly as long as I might be

#595 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 09:00 AM

I'm hoping today's (Thurs) morning weakness in gold and silver is a wave 4 pullback of the rise from the Tuesday low.

I actually think GDX/HUI/XAU all likely had nice 5-wave rallies off their respective low to yesterday's highs - easily seen basis 15 and 30 minute charts IMO

Senor

I dunno, to my eye looks like a 3-3-5 move off dec lows
cool, go short then and don't buy. I'll hold long based on what these old eyes see and we'll see how it works out:yes:

Senor

Testy aren't we.
I am rarely short now as the fundamentals are against that side but I am not nearly as long as I might be

Not testy at all amigo, gold with its new overnight high IMO now has "at least" 5 up hourly from its recent decline low, silver needs to get to 16.15 to do the same. Counting waves is an art not a science as it is interpretative, let's see who "paints" the more accurate picture here, I am getting more and more bullish. And if gold did end a 5th wave we could see the miners continue to correct a bit more, but simply more bullish evidence IMO and likely confirmation of my 5 up count in GDX/XAU/HUI

Senor

#596 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 09:03 AM

as far as forward looking events I see that the government shut down date is december 22nd.

The equinox is on December 21.  

Interesting that they arrive close together.  Seems like a good time for a final low.

https://www.washingt...m=.42a830de97dd

and we still don't have a sure thing on the tax plan, that could get muy interesting, we see

Senor

#597 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,293 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 09:03 AM

That's 9 am EST

123m906.jpg

Edited by Smithy, 15 December 2017 - 09:04 AM.

#598 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 09:21 AM

That's 9 am EST

123m906.jpg

yep, a muy bueno picture painted there IMO

Senor

#599 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,293 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 09:55 AM

Senor, I may have asked this before but I'm unclear. Do you know how the DSI is calculated?

#600 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 10:01 AM

Senor, I may have asked this before but I'm unclear. Do you know how the DSI is calculated?

http://www.trade-fut.../dailyindex.php