• Please log in to reply
223 replies to this topic

#101 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 03 November 2017 - 04:53 PM

Senor Im working on the understanding this is the real deal.

If you can stomach Kerry or scroll past her listen to how Clif talks about it video above, something about

being right is worth the listen, thats all that matters he was the only, the earliest, and rightest about

the whole thing.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#102 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,970 posts

Posted 03 November 2017 - 06:43 PM

Senor Im working on the understanding this is the real deal.

If you can stomach Kerry or scroll past her listen to how Clif talks about it video above, something about

being right is worth the listen, thats all that matters he was the only, the earliest, and rightest about

the whole thing.

amigo, real or not is not what I am commenting on, to me a chart is a chart whether its stock/commodities/rea esate etc, and that one looks like a classic parabolic blowoff stage. I am not very knowledgeable of bitcoin and am not saying it's not real or viable, jsu that that to me at least appears a blowoff and often one see price decline 60-90% when its done. just my 2 cents

Senor

#103 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 04 November 2017 - 06:37 AM

been checking some others research all the high interest deals are scams.

some of the 1% jobs may be ok, we'll see what webbot says about bitconnect next week, some

people believe usitech is ok so far. 

#104 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 04 November 2017 - 07:03 AM

VTC looks like a new impulse unfortunately the next high should bring a wave 2 to suffer.

NEO started working too with impulse characteristics just to hold that one now will be some small

network fee dividend of the chinese etherium network, that will be huge aggregate growth over years.

I think I can add today.

The downside is that adding to anything is selling bitcoin when btc is the mother lode and the free stuff from

the forks.

#105 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 04 November 2017 - 08:04 AM

so well see what webbot says next report, I can only say so much.

2018 is suppose to be big year for the tokens. For example some I own are opening commercial

and I will start using their services now or soon. When this is observed some of the bitcoin money

that is huge capitalization starts spreading out to the new businesses with huge capital impacts on

low price items. But he also says about 80% of them fail so I have only done the ones he recommends

viable in long term data. One outrageous unbelievable seemingly impossible forecast is that when wallstreet

crumbles, they will be going to veritaseum for help. VERI to be as expensive as bitcoin. It is $50 now I cant say

when to buy it is under attack by the cabal such that it is blocked from entry on the major exchanges when all kinds

of nonsense things are on the exchanges.

#106 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 04 November 2017 - 08:32 AM

I should be close to buying a litecoin breakout today

#107 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 04 November 2017 - 10:54 AM

populous is one that could be a rev head and shoulder,

this is a time that sloshing of bitcoin capital is suppose to be coming into the tokens as they are going

commercial. Webbot says this is a huge one. Its really the only token I have that is a big winner most suck so far.

I stopped buying on ICO and do the trading after ICO drawdown but there have been some since that never look back too.

This one is suppose to reach etherium price. I already sold 1/5 way high and will skim 1/4 if it works big soon. It is what

funded all the other tokens I bought, I have a lot it was approx 30,000% gain for some and I took some off at 20,000%.

It is for selling invoices so it is a blockchain debt collector basically. It will be a passive income not sure how that works yet

but you rent your tokens. Suppose to absolutely be huge in Asia so always keep some for better or worse.

Webbot says there is a problem of data masking when something of similar name represents or overlaps something else in his data,

nothing is for sure.

https://coinmarketca...ncies/populous/

Edited by AChartist, 04 November 2017 - 10:58 AM.

#108 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 04 November 2017 - 08:56 PM

so heres the plan with bitconnect with the problem that it pays in dollar, its token tracks bitcoin about 1 to 1,

I'll take the daily interest over to bitconnect wallet that is free xfer and that should grow better than the 

daily reinvestment given the webbot forecasts for bitcoin. I only have 1200 in it until

we see what webbot says about it coming up.

some different webbot topics in todays interview

#109 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 04 November 2017 - 09:19 PM

says the early adopter phase beginning now, start off in big established stuff,

innovators move into alt coins end of Feb and early adopters to follow,

to see things like veri and ppt compete with etherium price maybe at

1000 about next Jul-Aug. So maybe I'll retire about then I would be multimillionaire on 

ppt alone if that happened. But probably still time to buy the alts and token even after the first waves

that distinquish the leaders.

#110 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 06:53 AM

So this one USITech does appear to be good, is a transparent US registered company, transparent owners, is a miner.

with btc mining too expensive, mining has gone to iceland and asia to find lower

energy costs, bitcoin cash, btc gold and segwit2x are new mining opportunities with legs.

They have patent to reduce mining energy cost 90%. will install bitcoin atms worldwide.

The cost of a bitcoin is 95% energy.

Are selling pre ico tokens on the website now.

Pay 1% a day but not guaranteed can be less so it tied to actual operating profits not depending on MLM ponzie.

I started small and see how it goes.

https://usitmtimothyj.usitech-int.com/