• Please log in to reply
223 replies to this topic

#121 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 06 November 2017 - 10:09 PM

I feel like litecoin can move, a breakout is above 58.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#122 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 06 November 2017 - 10:28 PM

the PPT token is working up should be a great one per clif,

$1000 next Aug, impossible to beat.

PPT available on HitBTC exchange easy to open an account there.

and then move the PPT  to myetherwallet.com.

Since I dont know what will be the great ones I have several of this recommendations spread around at 1 ether each,

but ppt was by biggest buy at 5 eth. But remember I got 5000 of them at 10 cents each, I now have 4100 left. I can stress it that hard at $4,

but everyone may need some if what he says is only 1/2 right.

I dont know of course which of the many will work, ADX is favorite too, Salt could be, of course VERI but hard for me to recommend that at $50

but you got to have one if its what he says it is. Its suppose to be what is there after wallstreet is gone.

There is a spectre that will be peer to peer equity, I couldnt get the ico not open to US persons, will watch for it to hit exchanges but never buy the

open surge.

Do you use ether to buy PPT or bitcoin to move to myetherwallet ? Maybe it doesn't matter.

#123 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 06 November 2017 - 11:44 PM

on here under markets, its on hitbtc in either eth or btc,

the btc shows little lower price can use that if that is already what you have in 

coinbase.

when using something new for first time send a small piece of btc to hitbtc one time and see

how it works then send the rest.

I added one new webbot item REQ, did it on etherdelta with only 0.5 ETH, missed good low by 2 days wasnt

watching. I like to have a good cross section of them. It will be blockchain invoices, requesting payments, maybe

the paypal of blockchain.

https://coinmarketca...ncies/populous/

#124 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 06:50 AM

Oh, and once you have ppt in hitbtc, can move it to myetherwallet.

there will be a list on right of myetherwallet, of tokens that it holds, probably have to 

hit a show all tokens, can move over what is listed there.

ppt will be listed there.

there is another process to add an erc-20 token that is not listed there yet but ppt will

already be there as a preloaded token.

again move over a small part of ppt to see how it works for first time then move over the rest.

but be careful here too there are coins that myetherwallet will not hold that are not etherium network erc20 tokens.

heres a link listed in myetherwallet to look up token tickers, all new and weird stuff to get use to.

https://ethplorer.io/

#125 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 05:15 PM

Looks like bitsoild is gone now. I'm just going to focus on BTC trading from now on.

#126 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 05:37 PM

Oh, litecoin doing well did break out i hope this is the major move expected, we'll see if webbot gives it a time

but expected it to match etherium price when they were both near $500 last I heard.

#127 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 06:16 PM

what he said about LTC today

clif‏ @clif_high  18m18 minutes ago
More
Replying to @GrowerShaw
next year i will be able to laugh at all those who bitched about my LTC data....yes, starting now, but wait til after Winter for LTC to roar.

#128 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 06:28 PM

Bitsolid back up now, just did a withdrawal, will continue withdrawing for the rest of the month then reinvest.

Sent almost $1200 over to Bitconnect today for the 239 day program, if they survive and are legit, reinvested

account would be 27k in 12 months on the 1%.

#129 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 10:19 PM

was just writing too that bitsolid was up, I did withdraw too. i only withdraw about $20 every 18 hours on my balance.

But very good news it is up.

waiting for cliff next report 11/12 to see what he says about bitconnect but I too have 1200 in there,

it will take some time for news and reputation to build up on USITech, and see how their ICO does on

release, if more positive as we go will build that up some should do same return as biconnect and is newer and

supposedly has other patented technology income opportunity using the heat from mining server farm to make energy instead

of using energy to cool the heat. Clif said something about that tech coming not sure if this is it or not.

The way it works I think if it shows up in high linqustic volumes or emotions

above all other things, good or bad, cliff might mention it either way.

He may also do a special section on scams next time so I am not putting more in these high income items until that next report.

#130 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 10:59 PM

ppt on a tear I have $18,260 of it, said something wrong it cost me $1500, 30 cents a share.

If it does alot more on this wave I take just a few dollars for other tokens.

I could have taken a total of 30k once but only skimmed some. If cliff is right it will be $4M for me

next year. Its the only one I have like that, but I have some good ones too. So far he is right the

alt coins and tokens rotate in but seems to think that doesnt really go nuts until late Feb.

I see these new companies starting up business now should get better as they roll out and china

re-opening their regulated P2P exchange.

For now probably bitcoin will buy the most alts and tokens later. But who knows if bitcoin cash

starts taking a lead too. This wave of tokens should be good to note relative strength for what to 

pick up in future pullback. I believe cliff also likes Cloak, I sold mine just right before and ready

to get some more soon, he said it was several step waves up.

3 day macd just crossing up should be a good wave in litecoin.

Edited by AChartist, 07 November 2017 - 11:03 PM.