start new bitcoin thread

• Please log in to reply
223 replies to this topic

#111 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 07:18 AM

We might see a correction from 10k, but once there, the next target will be 100k. The log charts don't look too overdone,

and all this is happening in much less time than one would expect, otherwise the charts would look ok. I think the fundamentals

outweigh the charts with only 1% of the world participating yet. 

#112 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 10:58 PM

Yes extremely high targets nonsense to trade or screw with it. There was a forecast of one large 5K drop from about 45k.

Will have to check later because its live now, somewhere a bit in explains well the meaning of it, the truth teller, shuts down satanism.

Fiat is basically invented to replace serfdom with welfare debasement depopulation, fiat is basically invented for global warfare,

global debt bubbles causing overpopulation causing more global warfare perpetual.

All that ends.

I see some alts and token putting in bottom turns with volume that can be a longer process of false starts but I think it is starting and will be happening

incrementally when bitcoin pulls back from new extremes but then he says happening in earnest late Feb.

And said mid Feb is a bulge in the data, a mass adoption wave.

Says at about 40-50K long term holders will start spending some.

Kind of thinking I like the USITEch now better than bitconnect. Will watch for developments see how USI tech token does after ICO may be a clue too.

Edited by AChartist, 05 November 2017 - 11:01 PM.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#113 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 11:23 PM

So far we got an hourly abc off the highs, daily MACD turning down. I'm not buying any more until

I see how this is going to unfold. Potential to go back to the 100dma around 5,000 or could correct sideways.

#114 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 06 November 2017 - 10:40 AM

Moved my BTC to Bitsolid, just under $450 so not concerned. Makes more sense to try to earn something

while bitcoin is dropping and still keep my position.

#115 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 06 November 2017 - 11:32 AM

CLK, alot of the folks are talking bad about the higher interest jobs because a couple have

gone bust. I am doing the USITech and Bitconnect at about 1% daily. If clif high doesnt like Bitconnect longer term

will take out basis daily instead of reinvesting, and then reinvest.

I reinvested daily for one week in bitsolid and now taking daily until I get the basis out then might led it run

longer but I doubt its "solid". The first withdrawal worked today on bitsolid.

Even if USI tech doesnt work long term, its ICO will be a capital base for a couple years and it will be under US regulation,

so much that helped on wallstreet anyway.

Oh, I did get out $70 from bitsolid today so it will be about $90-100 this week, so I'l have almost 1/2 out soon and will not cry about

that much at that point.

Edited by AChartist, 06 November 2017 - 11:34 AM.

#116 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 06 November 2017 - 11:48 AM

I don't think it goes bust for awhile at least, because it is too new. Maybe in 6 months. I figure get in early

make my money back, take some out and let the rest run. This might be the top that was called for 6888

that overran it.  The last MACD top was just a consolidation, this could be real. I have moving average targets

at 6200 and 4500. After two months of rally, a month of selling may be due.

#117 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 06 November 2017 - 08:22 PM

CLK, you probably want to pull out every 12 hours dont reinvest,

clif high is investigating these and trying to stop them, he says bitsolid is same

people as bitpetite that went bust.

There will be some others around 1% a day like bitconnect, I think the good one is USITech

but dont have anything from clif high yet on that, there was regal coin that went nuts last month,

there will be more.

I dont have much in USITech yet, daily payout is only $5, it is on automatic rebuy so I dont have

to look at it. I have some of their tokens.

Edited by AChartist, 06 November 2017 - 08:25 PM.

#118 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 06 November 2017 - 08:57 PM

Ok, I will start moving profits to USITech then. Maybe I can get my money out before they decide to close up shop.

#119 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 06 November 2017 - 09:21 PM

CLK, you probably want to pull out every 12 hours dont reinvest,

clif high is investigating these and trying to stop them, he says bitsolid is same

people as bitpetite that went bust.

There will be some others around 1% a day like bitconnect, I think the good one is USITech

but dont have anything from clif high yet on that, there was regal coin that went nuts last month,

there will be more.

I dont have much in USITech yet, daily payout is only $5, it is on automatic rebuy so I dont have

to look at it. I have some of their tokens.

So is this how all the tokens work: company issues tokens on a website - the company happens to deliver a good product - token gets a spot on exchanges for trading ?

#120 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 06 November 2017 - 09:35 PM

the PPT token is working up should be a great one per clif,

$1000 next Aug, impossible to beat.

PPT available on HitBTC exchange easy to open an account there.

and then move the PPT  to myetherwallet.com.

Since I dont know what will be the great ones I have several of this recommendations spread around at 1 ether each,

but ppt was by biggest buy at 5 eth. But remember I got 5000 of them at 10 cents each, I now have 4100 left. I can stress it that hard at $4,

but everyone may need some if what he says is only 1/2 right.

I dont know of course which of the many will work, ADX is favorite too, Salt could be, of course VERI but hard for me to recommend that at $50

but you got to have one if its what he says it is. Its suppose to be what is there after wallstreet is gone.

There is a spectre that will be peer to peer equity, I couldnt get the ico not open to US persons, will watch for it to hit exchanges but never buy the

open surge.