emerging wave 3

• Please log in to reply
1565 replies to this topic

#1151 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,970 posts

Posted 10 May 2018 - 09:52 AM

Back test of 1317 complete...now we see what bulls got....

not quite done with that test yet, should and needs to hold the 1315-1317 area IMO, if not could see a more significant decline and perhaps even another test of 1300. I don't think so but always good to be prepared

Senor

#1152 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,419 posts

Posted 10 May 2018 - 10:00 AM

GDXJ with a lot work this AM just below 34...so big pivot is set.

Now we see if bulls are up to the task later today.....

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#1153 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,970 posts

Posted 10 May 2018 - 10:14 AM

this should be about it for the short term pullback IMO, lets see if the trend has really turned or we get more of the past weeks and months

Senor

#1154 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 10 May 2018 - 10:33 AM

i have been pounding the table on miners recently!  they are cheap by all measures. the sector is sold out  to sell your coins now , you will not get spot. the whole sector is in the gutter.  all the sideways action, folks lost interest

the majors will move 1st then it will trickle down to the more speculative issues. good to have a good mix.  i look for at least 10baggers. like in the bull from 99 -11 ng was .13  went to over 20 .  the higher it goes , i inverse pyramid.  anyway

we are starting to see some interest here, it is a weak time of year for physical. too early for the monsoon.  i like the action here. the market has lulled the public to disinterest. they will become super interested above 1900   which , once we get going shouldnt take that long, rehearsing for kwn! ha

miners performing well   w/kwave and senor here. i will just throw fundamentals around

the game is changing to supply/demand  which remains firm. crb up 3% in april. 

i am very long. and i have alot of very speculative stuff.  

dharma

#1155 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,970 posts

Posted 10 May 2018 - 11:23 AM

this should be about it for the short term pullback IMO, lets see if the trend has really turned or we get more of the past weeks and months

Senor

so far so good, miner action looks real good, long and strongyes.gif

NO BS

Senor

#1156 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,073 posts

Posted 10 May 2018 - 11:42 AM

Is gold in a ii of 3 of 1

Edited by dougie, 10 May 2018 - 11:46 AM.

#1157 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,073 posts

Posted 10 May 2018 - 11:45 AM

Senor

so far so good, miner action looks real good, long and strong:yes:

NO BS

Senor

Did jnug just put in 5 of 1?

#1158 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,073 posts

Posted 10 May 2018 - 11:46 AM

Senor

so far so good, miner action looks real good, long and strong:yes:

NO BS

Senor

Did jnug just put in 5 of 1?

One more time:

Edited by dougie, 10 May 2018 - 11:56 AM.

#1159 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,970 posts

Posted 10 May 2018 - 01:22 PM

i have been pounding the table on miners recently!  they are cheap by all measures. the sector is sold out  to sell your coins now , you will not get spot. the whole sector is in the gutter.  all the sideways action, folks lost interest

the majors will move 1st then it will trickle down to the more speculative issues. good to have a good mix.  i look for at least 10baggers. like in the bull from 99 -11 ng was .13  went to over 20 .  the higher it goes , i inverse pyramid.  anyway

we are starting to see some interest here, it is a weak time of year for physical. too early for the monsoon.  i like the action here. the market has lulled the public to disinterest. they will become super interested above 1900   which , once we get going shouldnt take that long, rehearsing for kwn! ha

miners performing well   w/kwave and senor here. i will just throw fundamentals around

the game is changing to supply/demand  which remains firm. crb up 3% in april. 

i am very long. and i have alot of very speculative stuff.  

dharma

si si, the apathy toward this sector is high, the GRIND of the past 4-5 yrs of this base has simply worn people out, but thats what sets the table for the next stage. Long and strong

Senor

#1160 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,419 posts

Posted 10 May 2018 - 01:32 PM

16.80 level on Silver futs very key now...big air gap above....

GDXJ flaggin' out...looks like just a matter of time until 34 ceiling gives way....

Let's see how they do into the close...see if shorts are ready to run for the exits yet...

Edited by K Wave, 10 May 2018 - 01:33 PM.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy