emerging wave 3

• Please log in to reply
1565 replies to this topic

#1161 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 10 May 2018 - 01:37 PM

i have been pounding the table on miners recently!  they are cheap by all measures. the sector is sold out  to sell your coins now , you will not get spot. the whole sector is in the gutter.  all the sideways action, folks lost interest

the majors will move 1st then it will trickle down to the more speculative issues. good to have a good mix.  i look for at least 10baggers. like in the bull from 99 -11 ng was .13  went to over 20 .  the higher it goes , i inverse pyramid.  anyway

we are starting to see some interest here, it is a weak time of year for physical. too early for the monsoon.  i like the action here. the market has lulled the public to disinterest. they will become super interested above 1900   which , once we get going shouldnt take that long, rehearsing for kwn! ha

miners performing well   w/kwave and senor here. i will just throw fundamentals around

the game is changing to supply/demand  which remains firm. crb up 3% in april. 

i am very long. and i have alot of very speculative stuff.  

dharma

si si, the apathy toward this sector is high, the GRIND of the past 4-5 yrs of this base has simply worn people out, but thats what sets the table for the next stage. Long and strong

Senor

definitely , this upcoming move in the 2nd 1/2 of the year will bestealth for most..  june is setting up as a potential big month. summit n/korea and usa. the fed -will they continue to aggressively raise rates , w/3 upticks this year? 1 tttttttrillion a year in deficits.  after being pounded for years in the base the large specs connected the dots and are short,  the commercials are masterful.   just in time for wave 3of 3 i am buckled up. lets hope it starts  in may!

dharma 

#1162 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,419 posts

Posted 10 May 2018 - 01:51 PM

Watch 1.0020 on USD CHF here...tested 3 times...IF it lets go, could Turbo Charge Metals for an afternoon run....

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#1163 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,419 posts

Posted 10 May 2018 - 02:51 PM

Watch 1.0020 on USD CHF here...tested 3 times...IF it lets go, could Turbo Charge Metals for an afternoon run....

4 times tested and still holding...perhaps in the overnight session.

Huge air gap on 30 min chart if that level does give way overnight...

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#1164 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,419 posts

Posted 11 May 2018 - 06:38 AM

4 times tested and still holding...perhaps in the overnight session.

Huge air gap on 30 min chart if that level does give way overnight...

Boom! Metals get another dose of oxygen..

Gold achieves first upside target at 1325...

Silver poppin' over 16.80....possibility this could turn into runaway on Silver if it can hold above 16.80 for any length of time...

#1165 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,970 posts

Posted 11 May 2018 - 09:03 AM

what I consider an important positive is sentiment staying low, gold in the mid 20's yesterday and silver near 30, both 10-day MA's in the 20's, can't ask for more than that IMO

Senor

#1166 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 11 May 2018 - 09:53 AM

as you know i have thought for quite some time stagflation is in the cards qt and rate hikes assure that outcome as does rising commodity prices. these economists get it, few do, they are looking the other way http://realinvestmen...s-of-inflation/

dont get impatient as its a fight for every dollar. , the tide of inertia is changing slowly slowly. its all a process  fighting overhead resistance. fighting the change in realities

it will gain traction and momo as time goes forward.  some large successful fund managers are sounding the trumpets. few are listening. as to be expected

dharma

#1167 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,970 posts

Posted 11 May 2018 - 10:42 AM

Also many weeks ago we talked about the move in the Gold/silver ratio above 80 being another sign of the bigger picture bottoming "process" and that it was not a near term timing tool but simply another to use. Well it appears that the weeks not much above 80 have very possible ended and that ratio is now ready for a large bigger picture decline and we'll see silver outperform for weeks and months, and da beat goes on

Senor

#1168 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 11 May 2018 - 03:04 PM

avi gilbert some wave counts. https://www.elliottw...1805061835.html

i differ from him on abx. https://www.elliottwavetrader.net/scharts/Charts-on-GLD-GDX-Silver-YI-and-ABX-201805061835.html 

any time now

dharma

#1169 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,299 posts

Posted 11 May 2018 - 03:30 PM

K wave, any particular reason why you favor USD/CHF over AUD/USD?   Just curious.

#1170 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,419 posts

Posted 11 May 2018 - 04:36 PM

SLV had a good run up after the post-washout floor recapture, and ran right into 200 day. Since it held as resistance, my best guess at this point is the the Metals do a bit of mostly sideways consolidation for a few days now.

Once SLV takes out 200 day MA again, then I think the buying wave to start to unfold over the next few months.

And once the downtrend line going across the lower and lower throwover tops on SLV is busted, then I think Silver will start to accelerate sharply upwards...but may take a few more few weeks to get there...

Edited by K Wave, 11 May 2018 - 04:42 PM.