• 9,068 posts

Posted 17 September 2019 - 01:06 AM

one more small elg up here...might be shorting opp IMO

#862 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,068 posts

Posted 17 September 2019 - 01:30 AM

everyone should take a peak at the daily and weekly CRB chart with todays huge Gap and rally day - looks pretty darn meaningful

to these old eyes

Senor

weekly CRB stalled right at LT resistance IMO. take that out and i get interested

#863 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,201 posts

Posted 17 September 2019 - 01:38 AM

everyone should take a peak at the daily and weekly CRB chart with todays huge Gap and rally day - looks pretty darn meaningful

to these old eyes

Senor

weekly CRB stalled right at LT resistance IMO. take that out and i get interested

Seems to be breaking out as Senor said, look at this monthly chart... 

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#864 opinionated

opinionated

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,937 posts

Posted 17 September 2019 - 04:52 AM

I am getting Nervous as the opinions are growing that we may not get a cut Wends. If<----  we don't gold will have a black swan event.  I am not happy with how my $GOLD position is acting. Can't say I have in my career seen a stock that got no less than 5 upgrades in 10 day be trading down/flat.  I will make a decision today but may take the small loss and start looking for a window.

#865 hhh

hhh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,072 posts

Posted 17 September 2019 - 07:26 AM

I am getting Nervous as the opinions are growing that we may not get a cut Wends. If<----  we don't gold will have a black swan event.  I am not happy with how my $GOLD position is acting. Can't say I have in my career seen a stock that got no less than 5 upgrades in 10 day be trading down/flat.  I will make a decision today but may take the small loss and start looking for a window.

There's a potential bullish butterfly forming on GDXJ that is extremely bearish in the short term since BC hit 88.6% of AB, the target is 2.618X BC which projects down to 30.37!

Edited by hhh, 17 September 2019 - 07:31 AM.

#866 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 17 September 2019 - 07:54 AM

Interview James Turk gold vs commodities https://kingworldnew...turk-8-24-2019/

Peace
johngeorge

#867 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,967 posts

Posted 17 September 2019 - 09:06 AM

are u happier today? - Barrick up about 5%yes.gif

Senor

#868 opinionated

opinionated

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,937 posts

Posted 17 September 2019 - 09:25 AM

Senor

SenorBS,

Yes indeed....  I came so close to exiting yesterday near the close.  They should fly now more good news out this morning and 5 upgrades in the last 10 days. Also hoping SLV plays catch up here as thats underwater....

#869 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,622 posts

Posted 17 September 2019 - 11:04 AM

hydra is giving you false information. and so it is w/the news. i have read that israel is responsible for the attack. no iran is responsible for the attack. no yemen is responsible. now the saudis say it will take more time than they thought to get the oil back on stream 

my guess is as senor mentions how easy it was for the drones to take ou at a key faciity oil will now carry a premium do to uncertainty

and so it is w/everything else. if a government doesnt have the money they will print it lower rates. lower their currency and voila there is a a solution . yes gold may correct into november as russ and hadik think . i know in this biz we all have our moments of being right and being lost.  i am in the bull camp.  it seems to me powell et al  will lower . their backs are to the wall having been called out by the president who has called them ......

yesterdays action looks like a morning star.   we dont realize the full extent of the effects of the attack . thats why i thought yesterdays action was reasonable.  and we dont know if some retaliation  will take place. if its the hated iran , that could take more crude off the market.   iran has been there forever they will hit back and hurt      another jpm gold trader arrested -no manipulation.   gold in a falling wedge pattern

dharma

hadik, if you dont care about the mans opinion then no need to read this

i spent the day yesterday reading a barrage of information hadik had sent me . bottom line his 40 yr cycle he is counting the high in 16 as A  and this leg up into late 20 or 21 as C while it is a possibility i doubt that is one that will transpire.  we shall see

today is the first pour on victoria gold in canada.@ some point when that phase hits the market i suspect this will be a takeover candidate

i spend alot of my time investigating juniors. i am not a geologist  

Edited by dharma, 17 September 2019 - 11:09 AM.

#870 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,201 posts

Posted 17 September 2019 - 11:25 AM

Senor

SenorBS,

Yes indeed....  I came so close to exiting yesterday near the close.  They should fly now more good news out this morning and 5 upgrades in the last 10 days. Also hoping SLV plays catch up here as thats underwater....

Barrick's chart does not look bullish to me, it may form a big low in April 2020... 

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/