• Please log in to reply
1010 replies to this topic

#871 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 17 September 2019 - 11:37 AM

I like the general action here it is very possible we have completed ii

Of 3 corrective wave. If so we will have a very strong move up. It is not confirmed yet

But looks good to me all fwiw
feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#872 opinionated

opinionated

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,937 posts

Posted 17 September 2019 - 11:45 AM

I am getting Nervous as the opinions are growing that we may not get a cut Wends. If<----  we don't gold will have a black swan event.  I am not happy with how my $GOLD position is acting. Can't say I have in my career seen a stock that got no less than 5 upgrades in 10 day be trading down/flat.  I will make a decision today but may take the small loss and start looking for a window.

are u happier today? - Barrick up about 5%yes.gif

Senor

SenorBS,

Yes indeed....  I came so close to exiting yesterday near the close.  They should fly now more good news out this morning and 5 upgrades in the last 10 days. Also hoping SLV plays catch up here as thats underwater....

Barrick's chart does not look bullish to me, it may form a big low in April 2020... 

Really?

I'm a swing options player and could give a crap what it's doing in 2020...  At 19 I have 400% I to think the very short term top will be in this friday,  The Shiny Stuff, as I've posted after a double top or a bit lower I think we tag 144-146 the following week.  On Barrick I think 19.50 is a strong possibility in this time frame.

So,  What's your point?

#873 opinionated

opinionated

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,937 posts

Posted 17 September 2019 - 11:49 AM

I mean of course 1440-1460

#874 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,622 posts

Posted 17 September 2019 - 12:03 PM

barrick is now run by former gs guys. i never liked the company . now w/those guys running it i will never touch the stock

fwiw 

dharma

market will be quiet until after the fed.  as stu said the action and the wording will be key

i look for 1/4 and supportive wording for the markets

Edited by dharma, 17 September 2019 - 12:05 PM.

#875 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,967 posts

Posted 17 September 2019 - 12:04 PM

hydra is giving you false information. and so it is w/the news. i have read that israel is responsible for the attack. no iran is responsible for the attack. no yemen is responsible. now the saudis say it will take more time than they thought to get the oil back on stream 

my guess is as senor mentions how easy it was for the drones to take ou at a key faciity oil will now carry a premium do to uncertainty

and so it is w/everything else. if a government doesnt have the money they will print it lower rates. lower their currency and voila there is a a solution . yes gold may correct into november as russ and hadik think . i know in this biz we all have our moments of being right and being lost.  i am in the bull camp.  it seems to me powell et al  will lower . their backs are to the wall having been called out by the president who has called them ......

yesterdays action looks like a morning star.   we dont realize the full extent of the effects of the attack . thats why i thought yesterdays action was reasonable.  and we dont know if some retaliation  will take place. if its the hated iran , that could take more crude off the market.   iran has been there forever they will hit back and hurt      another jpm gold trader arrested -no manipulation.   gold in a falling wedge pattern

dharma

hadik, if you dont care about the mans opinion then no need to read this

i spent the day yesterday reading a barrage of information hadik had sent me . bottom line his 40 yr cycle he is counting the high in 16 as A  and this leg up into late 20 or 21 as C while it is a possibility i doubt that is one that will transpire.  we shall see

today is the first pour on victoria gold in canada.@ some point when that phase hits the market i suspect this will be a takeover candidate

i spend alot of my time investigating juniors. i am not a geologist  

I am not a big "cycle fan" especially when folks talk about 20/30/40 yr stuff. Seems like he is trying to force or find a count to "fit" his cycle. I have always favored "counting" from the inside out vs the "outside in". IMO when you start getting "married" to a big picture scenario (months,yrs) you tend to ignore what the nearer term (day weeks) is telling you. My dos centavos

Senor

#876 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,967 posts

Posted 17 September 2019 - 12:07 PM

I am getting Nervous as the opinions are growing that we may not get a cut Wends. If<----  we don't gold will have a black swan event.  I am not happy with how my $GOLD position is acting. Can't say I have in my career seen a stock that got no less than 5 upgrades in 10 day be trading down/flat.  I will make a decision today but may take the small loss and start looking for a window.

are u happier today? - Barrick up about 5%yes.gif

Senor

SenorBS,

Yes indeed....  I came so close to exiting yesterday near the close.  They should fly now more good news out this morning and 5 upgrades in the last 10 days. Also hoping SLV plays catch up here as thats underwater....

Barrick's chart does not look bullish to me, it may form a big low in April 2020... 

Really?

I'm a swing options player and could give a crap what it's doing in 2020...  At 19 I have 400% I to think the very short term top will be in this friday,  The Shiny Stuff, as I've posted after a double top or a bit lower I think we tag 144-146 the following week.  On Barrick I think 19.50 is a strong possibility in this time frame.

So,  What's your point?

I am with you, and IMO Barrick charts looks good, simply looks like its been correcting the large rally from May and that correction "might" have ended, we see

Senor

#877 hhh

hhh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,072 posts

Posted 17 September 2019 - 12:09 PM

Senor, I tried to "like" your post #875, but it wouldn't let me.

#878 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,967 posts

Posted 17 September 2019 - 12:22 PM

Senor, I tried to "like" your post #875, but it wouldn't let me.

Thx amigo, only took me 20-30 yrs to figure "some" of this stuff out and the key is "some", when one EVER thinks they really have it "figured out" then you should be scared chitless!!!!!swoon.gif

Senor

#879 hhh

hhh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,072 posts

Posted 17 September 2019 - 12:24 PM

Exactly! LOL. It's weird but I've gone from being a position only trader to almost entirely a day trader because it's safer these days.

#880 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,622 posts

Posted 17 September 2019 - 12:42 PM

many of my miners are in pennant  patterns 

senor exactly  no body knows anything. 

its why i choose to hold.fewer  choices  can be nerve racking 

but in a bull time is on your side

dharma