• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,139 posts

Posted 11 September 2019 - 02:43 PM

First of all, the filter for the X wave low was and is between Sept 10-12 (the astro aspect) and 11-13 (solar aspect), which leaves only one left: the 12th.  There is a Bradley turn due Sept 12-13 as I said before.  The Jup/Sat and Solunar threw me off, too, as it pointed to a minor low yesterday, which is not like them at all! They tend to point to major lows. 

Additionally, calculating into next week Mr R Man has Sept 17 as top and Mr H Man has Sept 13-16 as a top, which the 16th would now be the top of A of Y of [X] (tomorrow being X of [X]) with on Tuesday 9/17 before FED day and then C FED day. 

So we rally into FED Day the 18th, Mr R Man being only off 1 TD on his top, plus how many times do we rally into FED Day on the 18th??  Always!!! 
Duh...

Still, the rarity of seeing a "Double Irregular Top" takes me all the way back to the 1980's PLUS:

I have seen half cycles develop, but never to this extent before. 

Sept 5 was the 16 TD top. It tagged the previous 16-4 top to the exact minute (from AUGUST 13)!  I have seen 16+6, 16+7, and even rarely 16+8 half cycle (which are rare anyway), but I have never, ever seen a 16+9 half cycle, ever.

I have studied the market for over 35 years, and have never seen anything like this combo coming together.  My mistake was not figuring in the usual FED Day top.  

The Peter Eliades Video is correct.  He's a respected cycle analyst. He is only one day off, too, which is extremely rare, by itself.

So, there you have it: My wave theory is likely correct; the cycle theory was only one day off. The "3 Gap Play" is still on, so I'm still expecting a Black Swan event, due to the Mars/Jupiter/Neptune aspect

So there you go. Charts coming.  The "Black Swan Event" has to be tomorrow: Mars sq. Jupiter early tomorrow (9/12) aspecting Jupiter opposing Neptune (9/10).  Plus Mars opposes Neptune on Saturday.  The middle zone between Sept 10-14 is guess what.... Sept 12.

FED day, LOL.

I am adding charts to my blog shortly

Blessings,

blu

BluStar Market Insights Subscriptions

#2 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,943 posts

Posted 11 September 2019 - 03:02 PM

SPX closed at 3000?  Thanks to CBs, the owners of the market.  If tonight ECB meets the expectations of the market with plans for more QE we shall see new highs tomorrow..............

Edited by redfoliage2, 11 September 2019 - 03:09 PM.

#3 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,139 posts

Posted 11 September 2019 - 04:17 PM

SPX closed at 3000?  Thanks to CBs, the owners of the market.  If tonight ECB meets the expectations of the market with plans for more QE we shall see new highs tomorrow..............

Not my opinion, all due respect.  My blog has been updated as to why I think the market has a sudden down draft tomorrow (I have no idea why) just speculating.  It is an interesting read.

Blessings,

blu

#4 hhh

hhh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,055 posts

Posted 11 September 2019 - 04:20 PM

Hi blustar, does the astro stuff indicate anything with respect to gold?

#5 Harapa

Harapa

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,279 posts

Posted 11 September 2019 - 05:05 PM

Chill Pill!

SPX: No rapid down draft expected in next few days...

My comments are for entertainment/educational purpose only. All posted trades are fake (aka. paper) trades.

#6 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,139 posts

Posted 11 September 2019 - 06:17 PM

Hi blustar, does the astro stuff indicate anything with respect to gold?

Gold is a tough read right now.  I know that today was the expected 16 TD low.  The e-wave looks possibly for one more rally before it turns down into Jan/Feb 2020.  That top could easily be next week near the 9/19 Gann low in stocks.

Blessings,

blu

#7 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,139 posts

Posted 11 September 2019 - 06:21 PM

Chill Pill!

SPX: No rapid down draft expected in next few days...

Can I quote you on that Harapa? No disrespect to your fine work, I really mean it, but I mean really now, have you looked at my blog before judging off the cuff: fundamentals explained as to re-allocation of growth into value, e-wave analysis, Gann theory, 3 Gap Play, Rising Wedge  etc?

Blessings,

blu

#8 Harapa

Harapa

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,279 posts

Posted 11 September 2019 - 06:26 PM

Let the time to reveal the truth...

As I write this, ES futures are up 10 points...

BTW, I just expressed my opinion...I am not in business of judging the others...

Edited by Harapa, 11 September 2019 - 06:28 PM.

My comments are for entertainment/educational purpose only. All posted trades are fake (aka. paper) trades.

#9 opinionated

opinionated

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,937 posts

Posted 11 September 2019 - 07:19 PM

Anything is possible, And you've called more big swings than anyone recently.

#10 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,139 posts

Posted 11 September 2019 - 07:24 PM

Harapa,

The expected "Black Swan Event" event could easily be the Draghi speech (I'm not sure though, just speculating) early tomorrow morning as Mars sq's Jupiter around 5ish AM EDT tomorrow and Mars opposes Neptune on the 14th, when the SUN also opposed Neptune on the 10th (10-14 mid cycle = Sept 12) all in Mutable Signs (Sun conjunct Mars in Virgo, aspects the third passage of Jupiter in Sagittarius square Neptune in Pisces on Sept 21). Also 9-12 is when the expect low was to hit cuz the solar cycle says Sept 11-13, so voila, the market's back is to the wall: BIG DROP 9/12!! and then huge up into FED day 9/18 followed by even a bigger drop into either 9/19 or 9/20. The full moon (Sept 13-14) has a cycle low window of Sept 11-13. That also places the expected mini crash into 9/12.

The Jupiter sq. Neptune aspect is all about irrational exuberance and hysterical panics, and this coming one on Sept 21 is the final of 3 passages, so take notice! Has anyone ever wondered why we tend to have crashes in the end of summer and early fall (August/Sept)? It is because of the influence of the Sun and related planets like Mercury/Venus and Mars not to mention the moon on Aug 30 in Virgo.  In fact, the last time we saw the exact Virgo conjunctions on the new moon was August 25, 1987, the exact top before falling into the great crash of Oct 19-20,1987.  Now I'm by no means expecting something like that in October, but often times history rhymes!

This coming pattern of swings into Sept 19/20 will form a bullish xyz X wave with W  tagged already on Sept 5, looking to October 18 for Y of the larger B, A being the August 5 low.  A was itself a bullish xyz bull formation and that suggests a move back up to test the SPX 3028 area, but not soon.  Follow the days from August 5 to Sept 5 and add on forward and voila we hit the October expiry on the Bradley turn October 18! 

Terry Laundry's 10 month ringing cycle is harmonic to around Nov 8 based on the 14 TD's down from Dec 3-24, 2018 and the move from Dec 24/26 added to the June 3rd low, which was the 20 week low at 108 TD's (average is 100 TD's with a variable of +/- 12-15% or 85/88 TD's on the low end and 112/115 TD's on the upper end).  108 trading days is a little past normal and that is why we see the C wave low nesting in early November, which finishes and even larger [X] Wave with [Y[ due in mid Dec this year to likely new highs and [Z] due in around Feb/March 2020 based on the 4 year cycle from 2015/16. These irregular wave patterns (xyz and wxy) are what create such huge moves. As I said: XYZ is a bullish formation and WXY is a bearish one.

The 200 TD low is the 40 week cycle +/- with the same variable.  Tomorrow is the 25 TD low +2 from the August 5 low, also known as the 5 week low, August 5 was the ten week low from June 3. You can't measure off the 5 week low for the 40 week low, but only the 20 week low in June.

That expected [Z] wave low in Feb/Mar 2020 should undercut the [X] wave low in early November making an XYZ, B Wave going into Wave C of "Y" (harmonious to "X" in Dec 2018). sound confusing? It may seem like it, but it works.  The pattern top of January 2018 started it all with an xyz "X" terminating in Dec 2018.  That xyz "X" wave pushed the market higher into A of the bigger "Y" near July 15, which is expected to top out as C of "Y next summer, then comes "Z", which is the expected crash late next year and voila you have seen a very bullish XYZ pattern that launches us into new highs likely somewhere around 3650 SPX in about or around 2022/23 looking to a bigger crash low into late 2024 harmonious to the 2007/2009 crash.

That should finish a Running Correction Wave 4 near 1550/75 (the top of Wave 3), Wave 3 being late 1999 orthodox, and 2 being 1974 as an expanded flat from the 1966 Wave 1 top coming off an irregular bottom in 1942 (1932 was not the orthodox E-wave low) which began Wave 1. The same happened in 1987.  The orthodox low finished on Nov 15, 1988 the infamous "Bosky Low"

We have one more 5th wave that should be about .618 of the former waves 1 and 3, which ran about 24-25 years each, suggesting a final top somewhere around 2037 with a major Benners' Cycle low due around 2041 (the current Benner's Cycle runs 2018-21 as is harmonious to 2000-2003).

Blessings,

blu

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: SPX