177 replies to this topic

#31 punter

punter

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,899 posts

Posted 17 September 2019 - 02:30 AM

reload sp long 3000, i missed the chance at 2998

reload gold short 1498.

maybe i m too early, i think we have a few more days to run to the upside. my mooncake prognosis failed; but moon cakes here were good. different flavours!

i think if u have chinese stores nearby, they should be selling at a big discount now. it is very high in calories. good if u engage in high impact sports like me.

added sp long 2996 area

added gold short 1500

i was early. I would be fired by prop shops.

reloaded gold too early. think have to wait to tomorrow.

reloaded on 1 gold short, still keeping one. this should run.

still keeping 2 sp long.

No TOP Yet!

=================

Added new shorts on Gold in Euro and Silver in USD. These are for testing.

No need to add opening prices, if you are trading, u already should no what I am looking at.

added to sp long 2997

Keep Calm and be Long

My opinion on markets, or anything, is a health hazard. Follow or fade at your own risk!

#32 punter

punter

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,899 posts

Posted 17 September 2019 - 08:46 AM

recent chatter on the street is soro's getting trapped in his HK shorts. There was a massive short covering following certain fake government announcement. This was immediately followed by a fake trading system outage. basically he had nowhere to run. If this is true, it will be the second time he is routed trading against the chinese in HK.

Im still not ready, waiting for my chance to return the favor to Soros and his Open Foundation. Time for someone to take the fight to the source!

Keep Calm and be Long

My opinion on markets, or anything, is a health hazard. Follow or fade at your own risk!

#33 punter

punter

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,899 posts

Posted 17 September 2019 - 09:38 AM

reload gold short 1498.

maybe i m too early, i think we have a few more days to run to the upside. my mooncake prognosis failed; but moon cakes here were good. different flavours!

i think if u have chinese stores nearby, they should be selling at a big discount now. it is very high in calories. good if u engage in high impact sports like me.

added sp long 2996 area

added gold short 1500

still keeping 2 sp long.

No TOP Yet!

=================

No need to add opening prices, if you are trading, u already should no what I am looking at.

added to sp long 2997

added to gold short 1501

Keep Calm and be Long

#34 opinionated

opinionated

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,937 posts

Posted 17 September 2019 - 09:48 AM

Your convinced on the down side here huh... LOL...  It's cool I wish you luck but hope your wrong!  My long metal positions are treading water...  but my Barrick Gold $GOLD has finally came to life. News has been above good on it for weeks so hoping thats a good sign.

Tomorrow night we eaither close up 25 or down 25 in the shiny stuff.  Anyones guess it seems.  It does make me nervous that it is no longer a sure thing the US will cut rates.

Biting finger nails....

Where do you live if I may ask?

I'm in Dayton, Ohio USA

#35 punter

punter

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,899 posts

Posted 17 September 2019 - 08:15 PM

Your convinced on the down side here huh... LOL...  It's cool I wish you luck but hope your wrong!  My long metal positions are treading water...  but my Barrick Gold $GOLD has finally came to life. News has been above good on it for weeks so hoping thats a good sign.

Tomorrow night we eaither close up 25 or down 25 in the shiny stuff.  Anyones guess it seems.  It does make me nervous that it is no longer a sure thing the US will cut rates.

Biting finger nails....

Where do you live if I may ask?

I'm in Dayton, Ohio USA

gold still look short to me. bottoming. looks strange but have to trade the system.

been to columbus ohio couple of times for short trips. now based in hong kong on hong kong island, wan chai district.

got to add im looking long gold but not yet still waiting

Edited by punter, 17 September 2019 - 08:16 PM.

Keep Calm and be Long

#36 punter

punter

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,899 posts

Posted 17 September 2019 - 11:59 PM

i mentioned before that trump and co do not have much to gain from trade war truce. the western bloc need a new paradigm to pillage from lesser economies. this is where the wealth of western nations are build on. 400 years of pillage. but it is now getting harder. difficult to declare victory bcos no new money is made.

so my position is that new good bounce is a set up for more selling. Someone is building long term short positions.

Edited by punter, 18 September 2019 - 12:01 AM.

Keep Calm and be Long

#37 punter

punter

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,899 posts

Posted 18 September 2019 - 08:53 AM

fully expect to be whipsawed. Looking for chance to add to gold short or long sp.

i also admit it is very bad trading. there were chances to closed positions earlier today but didnt take it. lesson is to close the position and wait for chance to reload. simple reason, greed and sloppiness. 

Edited by punter, 18 September 2019 - 08:56 AM.

Keep Calm and be Long

#38 opinionated

opinionated

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,937 posts

Posted 18 September 2019 - 09:07 AM

fully expect to be whipsawed. Looking for chance to add to gold short or long sp.

i also admit it is very bad trading. there were chances to closed positions earlier today but didnt take it. lesson is to close the position and wait for chance to reload. simple reason, greed and sloppiness. 

I battle this problem as well... Regret not closing all positions at the close yesterday, I expected ---->(Stupid Mistake)  Gold/SPX to be up today before the fed.  If it pops up just before I may exit for 60 min to let the dust settle. I am VST bullish Gold, Then short after this friday.  Just the opposite equities.

#39 punter

punter

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,899 posts

Posted 18 September 2019 - 10:08 AM

I battle this problem as well... Regret not closing all positions at the close yesterday, I expected ---->(Stupid Mistake)  Gold/SPX to be up today before the fed.  If it pops up just before I may exit for 60 min to let the dust settle. I am VST bullish Gold, Then short after this friday.  Just the opposite equities.

we learn bro.... hopefully we learn ..... best of trades!

Keep Calm and be Long

#40 punter

punter

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,899 posts

Posted 18 September 2019 - 10:09 AM

reload gold short 1498.

added sp long 2996 area

added gold short 1500

still keeping 2 sp long.

No TOP Yet!

=================

added to sp long 2997

added to gold short 1501

added third last gold short. will consider taking loses if I see 1510.

Keep Calm and be Long