• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#1 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,139 posts

Posted 22 September 2019 - 03:02 PM

I'm expecting one last wave up to new highs (above SPX 3028) back inside the rising wedge after wave z is finished likely on Monday (first day of fall turn x = z in time) into Wednesday (Venus square Saturn begins a T-Square with the Sun into Oct 7). Sunday (today), sees Mercury square Saturn (negative), but then Mercury sextiles Jupiter late Tuesday (positive) forming the expected last hurrah before we drop in earnest into October and perhaps into early November.

The theme going forward has to do with the coming Capricorn Stellium with Jupiter, Saturn and Pluto in early December as we leave the third and final passage of the crazy and exaggerated Jupiter square Neptune.  It is already within orb. 

On Thursday, Mercury in Libra squares Pluto in Capricorn and continues the down move into Friday [a] where we have a Jupiter/Saturn Low due Friday/Monday.  The new moon in Libra is due on Saturday and sees a low turn up into Oct 1 (4 TD top) where we have Venus also squaring Pluto. 

This should be a [b] wave top leading wave [c] into the expected 17 week/ 9 month low due on Oct 3 where Pluto turns Stationary Direct and Mercury changes signs into Scorpio.  The next day, Mars leaves the exaggerated sign of Virgo and enters Libra. Oct 2-3 could easily see two huge down days. We need to see a low on Sept 23rd to confirm this and a high on the 25th.

The next Bradley is due on Oct 5 (low) and then Oct 9 (high). The Jupiter/Saturn Cycle melds with the Sun/Moon Cycle to form a low near Oct 2 likely 8 TD's from Monday's expected low (Oct 3). The Oct 9 high (Jup/Sat High on the 10th) should turn down again into around Oct 21 where there is another Bradley and the Hurst 20/40 TD low.

The Sun/Mars conjunction of early September tells us we should see an 8/20% drop dead ahead. The actual 9 month low is due ideally on Oct 3, but this market seems to be extending into a larger ringing cycle (5/10 month low) due later in October or early November.

Blessings,

blu

BluStar Market Insights Subscriptions

#2 Harapa

Harapa

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,279 posts

Posted 22 September 2019 - 04:05 PM

If most indicators on this setup fail to reach the highs of thursday when SPX gets back (which I believe is a hi probability event) to recent high, watch out below. Target is mostly the lower yellow line after this occurrence.

My comments are for entertainment/educational purpose only. All posted trades are fake (aka. paper) trades.

#3 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,943 posts

Posted 22 September 2019 - 05:02 PM

It looks that the market operators want new highs before the quarter ends regardless whatever bad news.  It's going to be amazing...............

#4 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 22 September 2019 - 05:10 PM

"

Final High on Wednesday"     IS THAT LIKE FOREVER AND EVER?

#5 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,139 posts

Posted 22 September 2019 - 07:12 PM

"

Final high of the recent up move, I believe we see a good possibility of new highs by Mid December then down harder into the first quarter 2020.  We are bumping up against high valuations, but as soon as it sells off, money comes right back in and buys it (where else can money go in the world?).  If you look at my blog, XYZ type patterns are bullish and should be finishing Y of "X" of B of a larger "Y" on Sept 25 with "Y" of B in December.  Benner's Cycle runs 2018-2020/21, so basically we are running sideways in a bullish flat with [X ]in Dec 2018  and  [Y] sometime next summer,, [Z] comes late next year and likely double bottoms in the first part of 2021.

Blessings,

blu

#6 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,139 posts

Posted 22 September 2019 - 07:15 PM

If most indicators on this setup fail to reach the highs of thursday when SPX gets back (which I believe is a hi probability event) to recent high, watch out below. Target is mostly the lower yellow line after this occurrence.

Yes, definitely there will be momentum failures on the expected new high.  A good chance we see around 2600 in October I think (around the 21st). The A wave should tag Oct 3. We might have a double bottom in early November around the 12th. I'm not sure.

Blessings,

blu

#7 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,139 posts

Posted 22 September 2019 - 07:18 PM

It looks that the market operators want new highs before the quarter ends regardless whatever bad news.  It's going to be amazing...............

Mercury sextile Jupiter late Tues is positive for Wednesday, but Venus sq. Saturn late that day and Mercury sq. Pluto on Thursday is like hitting a wall.  The first day of Fall is usually a Gann turning date and I believe that to be a low.

Blessings,

blu

#8 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,216 posts

Posted 23 September 2019 - 07:18 AM

"

Whew, for a second there I was thinking the market has only gone up FOREVER AND EVER but then I saw it went down too!!!swoon.gif   Think you need to relook at your charts I was shocked to find out you can actually get out so you don't lose money and then unbelievably,,,,,,get back in at better prices!!!  lighten.gif  Take a look really,,,,, its amazing!!!

#9 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 23 September 2019 - 08:00 AM

"

Whew, for a second there I was thinking the market has only gone up FOREVER AND EVER but then I saw it went down too!!!swoon.gif   Think you need to relook at your charts I was shocked to find out you can actually get out so you don't lose money and then unbelievably,,,,,,get back in at better prices!!!  lighten.gif  Take a look really,,,,, its amazing!!!

oh REALLY?   I never noticed that....lol.....timer digests timer of the year 17 times

#10 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,139 posts

Posted 23 September 2019 - 09:05 AM

Still looking for a Monday/Tuesday low this week.  If a Tuesday low, then a Thursday high (5 TD's from last Thursday) and next week's low targets Oct 4 instead of Oct 3. With the wxy Y wave (top Sep 19), it tells me we go lower than x of Y and that is near 2978.  The max low should be the taking out of the last 'c' wave and that was 2957 to 3020 recorded from Sep 10-12.  This counts 4+1/8+2 if Tuesday this week is the low.

Blessings,

blu

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: SPX