• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#51 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,174 posts

Posted 29 September 2019 - 04:18 PM

The reason I'm posting one more post is to correct the expected coming low and next high that I see.  The charts on my blog explain everything from the minor y of B top on the 30th, to the major low on Oct 2 (Wave "c" of {z} of B) and to the coming screaming rally into Oct 9 (Wave C) of "Y"

After the expected Oct 9 high, I see low Oct 11-14 (a), high Oct 15 (B), low Oct 17© of A, high Oct 23 B, Low Nov 4 C of A of "Z"?

All this is just a guesstimate at this point in time. My clients pay me good money for my insight and ability to change as the market changes, much like forecasting the weather. It is not fair to them to keep posting my insight so often, therefore, I'm taking a break from posting free posts until Halloween. 

Thanks so much for your support! Good trading to all!

Blessings,

blu

BluStar Market Insights Subscriptions

#52 Harapa

Harapa

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,279 posts

Posted 29 September 2019 - 04:49 PM

Happy Halloween

My comments are for entertainment/educational purpose only. All posted trades are fake (aka. paper) trades.

#53 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,174 posts

Posted 30 September 2019 - 09:43 AM

You too, Harapa! Trade safe.

Blessings,

blu

BluStar Market Insights Subscriptions

#54 skott

skott

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 02 October 2019 - 10:35 AM

Kudos Blustar, you got this one correct. Now for the powerful rebound?? I found out today according to my broker I was a bit extended
and was actually in a tiny margin call, which does not make sense but anyway. I'll probably scale back my trading some, especially
on the long side since I am now 102% long gold/silver stocks.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: SPX