SPX

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#41 skott

skott

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 25 September 2019 - 05:19 PM

I understand the part about "the game is rigged"   would you be so kind as to explain the rest of your post?  thnx

#42 Harapa

Harapa

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,279 posts

Posted 25 September 2019 - 05:24 PM

I am just clueless as to why someone will put up so much money for something that is likely to be worthless in 2-3 days.

Conspiracy theorist will say..they know something that we don't...

Personally I think the path of least resistance is down...but than WDIK

Edited by Harapa, 25 September 2019 - 05:25 PM.

My comments are for entertainment/educational purpose only. All posted trades are fake (aka. paper) trades.

#43 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,579 posts

Posted 25 September 2019 - 05:44 PM

Without a secondary low, there is no real strength to the market .  It is counter trend.  I expect a strong move down Thursday after a possible gap up.  The weekend highs have been coming early on Thursdays, so a B wave high with C of Z down Thursday into maybe Friday.  This then should be begin the move to new highs into late next week.  It is the week after that when we should have trouble into Oct 11-14.

Trump is going to meet with the Chinese next week and the week after, so...draw your own conclusions...

Sorry wait a second, didn't you say the low was yesterday followed by the S&P going to 3046 then down?

#44 skott

skott

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 25 September 2019 - 06:36 PM

yes, in response to me asking the same Q, Blu said that because today did not produce a secondary low(I don't know why the early low doesn't count) the strength we had will beget weakness tomorrow, then rally to new highs and then have a big decline mid october. I did the math this checks out. yes.gif

#45 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,193 posts

Posted 26 September 2019 - 12:15 PM

The weakness today is apart of the wxy B Wave of [Z].  Taking that y wave, it is the extended wave that counts abc to the upside.  We just saw b this morning and now c of y into early Friday near 3000 (Thursday plus Tuesday equals a 4-1 or little skipper trading tops into early Friday).  The C wave of [Z] down is yet to come and should terminate late Friday near 2935/37 (C = A in price about 64-65 pts). Then we see the last abc rally to new highs by Friday Oct 4.  The sun/moon cycle is adjusting slowly by 1 TD.

This is the ideal set up based on the E-waves, Sun/Moon cycle and the Jupiter/Saturn cycle. We also have the Mercury sextile Jupiter (9/24) and Venus sextile Jupiter tops (9/27) and a new moon low (9/28). We had 5/15 and 30 min Pos D's on the low yesterday, so we should see the reverse tomorrow.  The ADX, MACD and Stochastics daily are still on a sell signal.

Blessings,

blu

BluStar Market Insights Subscriptions

#46 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,193 posts

Posted 27 September 2019 - 06:07 AM

My blog has the corrected e wave count.

Blessings,

blu

#47 Harapa

Harapa

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,279 posts

Posted 27 September 2019 - 07:09 AM

Downside risk is higher than yesterday.

My comments are for entertainment/educational purpose only. All posted trades are fake (aka. paper) trades.

#48 opinionated

opinionated

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,937 posts

Posted 27 September 2019 - 08:44 AM

To me 2982-3 is the floor....

Gold telling you that, Tick telling you that and Adv/Dec telling you that.

#49 opinionated

opinionated

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,937 posts

Posted 27 September 2019 - 09:00 AM

Well, Prove me wrong....  I still feel we are hammering out a bottom.  EVERY cycle site I go to rants we are going down HARD next week.  They may be right as I think so to, but to me the trade looks far to crowded.

#50 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,193 posts

Posted 27 September 2019 - 10:33 AM

I'm still cash right here as I have cross currents going on between the Jupiter/Saturn Cycle (low today) and the Sun/Moon Cycle (high tomorrow).  The fact that the move up today was muted, put me in a defensive mode as far as shorting is concerned.  Still the waves look bearish to me and so do the technicals.  There is a combo Jup/Sat and Sun/Moon low due Oct 2 and a potential head and shoulders top forming, which could put us into a 3 gaps play, which takes out the three major gaps below us to 2887. Wed is 10 TD's from last week's low. which was 6 TD's from the previous low making a potential 16 TD low from Sep 10 which ran 16-5.

Blessings,

blu

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: SPX