the tree grew around the limb, change of season

• Please log in to reply
977 replies to this topic

#251 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,064 posts

Posted 06 October 2019 - 01:31 AM

You may all be right, but this was the exact conversation at every top. I will trade one swing cycle at a time. An IF my TA is correct I will be long when I need to be. With more capital to do so. Interest rates are a 80% probability in 3 weeks yet Gold is rolling over at a lower high, after a lower low. Does THAN NOT tell you the underlying strength is non existant? Your hanging your hat on world turmoil? I think caution is warranted by each side now. Alot of peoples money will be changing hands.

you are well named that i can agree with

#252 opinionated

opinionated

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,937 posts

Posted 06 October 2019 - 10:09 AM

Now, Now.... I should shut up? Well maybe its best I started my own thread where my babbling won't be intrusive. You know the one with your Drunk comment.

#253 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 06 October 2019 - 11:09 AM

i am listening to this interview now. https://kingworldnew...kman-10-5-2019/

jamie diamond has talked about the auto industry . by the time a 7yr auto loan is paid the car is worth less than the loan

jamie quipped this is unsustainable.  well the economic landscape is unsustainable and i believe during the next period we will see that 

starting to take shape

dharma

when i was brokering i never knew my clients positions buying and selling on the merc and i dont know what they did in the physical market

so around here its all just talk unless someone states their position. do your own work draw your own conclusions its your money

guys come in the door , its wide open you have no idea of their prowess or history. the markets make noise chat rooms make noise.

keep the focus on the market its difficult enough!

#254 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,064 posts

Posted 06 October 2019 - 02:59 PM

Now, Now.... I should shut up? Well maybe its best I started my own thread where my babbling won't be intrusive. You know the one with your Drunk comment.

who said anything about shut up. but you comem around here with some pretty strong language and opinions so i said you are well named.

Look, this is not a bulls only forum. all opinions are welcome. but attitude is not quite so welcome

#255 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,965 posts

Posted 06 October 2019 - 03:16 PM

who said anything about shut up. but you comem around here with some pretty strong language and opinions so i said you are well named.

Look, this is not a bulls only forum. all opinions are welcome. but attitude is not quite so welcome

agree with you Dougie, all opinions welcome but "how" you say stuff is important as well, an example is the title of the thread "Opinionated" just started, if he wanted to start a "swing trader" thread then title it that way instead of what I at least consider a misleading and even somewhat "inflammatory" title, seems he wants to stir things up as much as share "opinions" when he titles a thread like that, we got a great board here and I don't want to see it go that way

Senor

#256 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 06 October 2019 - 03:44 PM

amen no one on here has been 

saying oh you lost all your money being long or being short. when i see that kind of stuff i then

skip over anything that person has to say doesnt fit with the spirit of the board. good trading to all 

there is money to be made here lots of it 

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#257 ryanoo

ryanoo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 660 posts

Posted 06 October 2019 - 05:25 PM

I come here to read and learn from the experienced and informed folks, bull or bear. What I learned from Opionated posts is by reading the responses ;-). Lets not get distracted by him. Early this week is important for gold for next couple weeks per Senors count? Hope everyone makes lots of money with gold😀

#258 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 06 October 2019 - 07:03 PM

The stk mkt RUT cycles are awful, it may bounce once next week just because it is below regression.

Then pretty ugly for 5 weeks..

To be seen if gold stocks are gold, or stocks, coming up. I will be more so out of stk mkt in 401k this week but keeping gold funds

for now.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#259 ryanoo

ryanoo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 660 posts

Posted 06 October 2019 - 08:24 PM

Silver next stop 21
https://www.thetechn...9/chart2-21.png

#260 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,064 posts

Posted 06 October 2019 - 11:57 PM

cycles to me point lower into Nov/Dec. that and the need to work off COT imbalances.

But i am not married to that