Covid-19 Fraud. Find the difference: 1968 pandemic flu

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#51 risktaker

risktaker

• Traders-Talk User
  • 434 posts

Posted 06 May 2020 - 12:03 PM

AChartist, you might just want to listen to hearsay. But if you listen to Trump directly, you will know what he truly thinks. In the video, he knows that he has done something mischievous.

If you go to Queens NY and just ask anybody on the streets, they probably already know a few people who passed away from Covid-19. They will know that it is not a hoax.

#52 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,527 posts

Posted 06 May 2020 - 01:37 PM

I just want to know one thing.

Who here would be happy if pdx5 took  over Dr Fauci's role  ?

K wave would make a phenomenal replacement for Dr Fauchi who is nothing but a government bureaucrat all his life who is always pushing formal trials with expensive drugs. 

By observing news about how many infected versus how many died WITHOUT existing comorbidities, it is obvious the death rate is pitifully small. As testing in USA is accelerating, and more and more asymptomatic people are found, only conclusion do be drawn with a good dose of common sense is covid-19 is comparable to a bad strain of influenza, with death rate below 0.5% for healthy people.

Because the virus is brand new, no one had anti-bodies to it, so it is quite infectious. But astounding number without comorbidities have either been asymptomatic or recovered without needing hospital stay. 

I was on a crowded Carnival ship cruise ending on February 29th. The crew was almost all from China and nearby countries. I never saw a single mask on the ship. Wife has stage-4 cancer, but loves cruises and we never missed any live stage entertainment every evening, frequented guy's burger joint and buffet which were always packed. Back from cruise, I do all the grocery shopping every week, accompany wife every 3 weeks to cancer hospital for chemo and immuno-therapy and I sit in with her appointment with the cancer doctor. And I have filled gas in the cars a few times touching the dirtiest object in town..the gasoline dispenser touched by a hundred people before and never sanitized, and we both hate cooking, so I have been picking up restaurant meals. So I have done all the wrong things!

Coming back from the cruise we both had a dry cough for a few days, and it went away on it's own. I may be 80 years old, but I do aerobic exercise every day, have zero existing health problems, require no medications, and my lungs are in top shape. I can't wait to go on another cruise.

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#53 risktaker

risktaker

• Traders-Talk User
  • 434 posts

Posted 06 May 2020 - 06:11 PM

Obviously, Trumps tweet was meant for voters similar to pdx5.

#54 Rich C

Rich C

• Traders-Talk User
  • 367 posts

Posted 06 May 2020 - 07:39 PM

There is word

this is the problem with most of your posts.  You do not support them with quotes backed with the links to the article.  There is no credibility in rumor.

Heck, I have a lot of words.  But I'm not a doctor, nor a Phd. scientist.

Let's come back to facts supported by creditable sources, quotes, and links to those articles.

The rumor above is worthless without support.

It was Dr. Mikovits and Shiva (or maybe Buttar not sure), if I say that is early and not alot of collaboration, it is said expecting people are thinking for themselves

and is a topic to look up.

Here's another doctor interview 

I'm sorry, but if these folks had any creditable scientifically valid studies, they should present the study and all the data.  They sit around bumping their gums, all the while not being able to build a career and have the nation depend on them for decades the way Dr. Fauci has.  Fauci received the medal of freedom from Bush 43 for his work taming AIDS.

Show me a scientifically rigorous study.  How were participants selected?  Is the control group similar to the test group.  What is the study objective.  What is the study method.  What are the numerical results of the study.  What does the scientific discussion of the results indicate.  What conclusions are not supported but may warrant additional investigation.  There is a format for these studies.  Send your study to the CDC, what the heck are you doing sitting around bitching on youtube, what a responsible activity that is (sarcasm alert, its a waste of time!).  You could actually try to achieve something, or engage in a totally unproductive activity.

From Wikipedia regarding Dr. Tenpenny:

Sherri Tenpenny is an American osteopathic physician and anti-vaccination activist from Ohio who supports the discredited theory that vaccines cause autism.[1] She is the author of four books opposing vaccination, and her 2015 lecture tour of Australia was cancelled due to a public outcry over her views on vaccination, which go against the established scientific consensus. She has no advanced clinical or research specialization in immunology, vaccinology, or public health, nor has she ever published peer-reviewed research in any area related to vaccines or immunology.

This is a pathetic failure, unless it is rigorous, well thought out study, and completely documented and peer reviewed.

Edited by Rich C, 06 May 2020 - 07:45 PM.

Blogging at http://RichInvesting.wordpress.com

My swing trades typically last a couple of weeks to a couple of months. 

#55 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 06 May 2020 - 09:15 PM

AChartist, you might just want to listen to hearsay. But if you listen to Trump directly, you will know what he truly thinks. In the video, he knows that he has done something mischievous.

If you go to Queens NY and just ask anybody on the streets, they probably already know a few people who passed away from Covid-19. They will know that it is not a hoax.

I dont know about NJ, NY,MI and NM governor issued exec orders banning hydroxy.

CA highest china flights low death, it looks like another false flag delivery vector?

Taking the 4 highest states out death rate is .01% of pop vs. flu is normally .014%

I'm not saying it doesnt exist I saw doctors explain what is happening to patients something else quite stinks we dont know the whole story

yet and may never like the LV massacre.

Such premeditated crimes as telling them to stay inside, no sun is no vit D. Austrialian study said no hospitalizations occur with Vit C&D above normal. Indonesian study says

death rate is directly proportional to Vit-D level.

There is alot of such anecdotes lining up to premeditation.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#56 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 06 May 2020 - 09:18 PM

Sorry Rich different planet, I guess you havent been following Shiva, Buttar, Erickson, Mikovits, Armstrong

I would never quote Wikipedia, I guess you use snopes and facebook fact checkers?

Edited by AChartist, 06 May 2020 - 09:25 PM.

#57 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 06 May 2020 - 09:50 PM

I posted alot of Mikovits references before could search them up to begin to understand, some deleted by youtube/google. This might be the latest best and was other

good ones.

Yeah I saw trump at the time of that video I suppose he knows its a scam but couldnt appear to say he knows he

was scammed at that point. I can tell by actions he has changed direction notably and not going along with any of it. So to turn it

into victory turns the whole ventilator scam into a victory. Bannon also has insights for example was a whitehouse investigation

press release today that china began vacuuming up the worlds supply of PPE in Jan, turned ships around off PPE it had sold,

I saw an Austrailian news event of a chinese company there purchasing up all PPE it could and sending back to china was stuff china

had just sold to Austrialia the month before. Bannen broke this story a while ago and since they say the customs and exports records

prove it, I think was during Jan china was doing that. A lot of premeditations. Can check Bannon War Room on youtube.

Was an mid Jan intelligence "community" report to Trump that the virus was not a risk to US, and of course Fauci saying same at the time.

A lot of premeditatons too many to count. China closed Huwan to china but Huwan air opened to the world. WHO continuing statements travel restrictions

bad and unnecessary, among many other falsehoods parroting the CCP line, and WHO demanding social media ban anything about it that was not

an official WHO statement.

I have a chinese document of china quarantining their military sites two weeks before they closed Huwan but still left Huwan air running.

I have seen alot and will not recount it all here.

So what intelligence source did Trump have to close china travel early with not one on the team agreeing with him. Only Navaro and Bannon agreed but was not on the team.

Can probably find a lot of compilation videos of Fauci's changing random misdirections, looks like premeditations.

This is some insight by Buttar of the Surgeon General switching gears.

Edited by AChartist, 06 May 2020 - 09:53 PM.

#58 risktaker

risktaker

• Traders-Talk User
  • 434 posts

Posted 06 May 2020 - 10:50 PM

I dont know about NJ, NY,MI and NM governor issued exec orders banning hydroxy.

CA highest china flights low death, it looks like another false flag delivery vector?

Why do you think hydroxychloroquine is banned in NY? The country doctor who made this famous is from NY. He is currently using it as a prophylaxis.

This article talks about him and a new study in NY to verify his cocktails validity:
https://newyork.cbsl...t-for-covid-19/

St. Francis Hospital in Roslyn is launching a study using essentially Zelenkos cocktail. On newly symptomatic patients with underlying conditions, Hydroxychloroquine and zinc will be given to all of them.

Two groups will receive different antibiotics.

Cardiologist Dr. Avni Thakore is the studys principal investigator.

What we know about the mechanism of action of the drugs suggests they could be helpful early in the course of a viral infection, said Thakore. We know zinc is an anti-viral. We know that hydroxychloroquine can help reduce an immune response that can get out of control. We also know zinc helps the hydroxychloroquine come inside the cell.

Administered early, rather than as a Hail Mary for the sickest which has had disappointing results, and to protect participants from any increased heart risk that have prompted safety concerns, Thakore notes we are going to be monitoring their EKG from home.

Btw, China has the tightest lockdown policy. They quarantine foreigners arriving in Beijing in special hotels for three weeks at the moment.

Edited by risktaker, 06 May 2020 - 10:51 PM.

#59 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 07 May 2020 - 06:29 AM

It was an exec order banning it then later cuomo changed a new order allowing it in hospitals only,

Is an exec order in MI banning it too, and NM governer

but NM used it in their prisons.

#60 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 07 May 2020 - 06:39 AM

So that last one posted deleted here is a copy the wikipedia/facebook/twitter/google censors wont get to

She says she now has the ear of the president, we'll see.

So now gates admits, flu vaccine does not work for elderly, giving a vaccine to the whole world will kill 1 in 10,000, .01%.

And what is the fake infllated CV death rate, .01% (most likely really no more than 1/4 of that)

The wikipedia anti vaxxers are not necessarily anti vaccinations, they are anti private billionaire "agencies" and "foundations"

rockefeller, clinton, bloomberg, gates, fauci genocide.

The tax debt vaccine damage court pays $250k for a death and pays out on about 50% of claims, your mother is covered. get you some of that.

Thats enough for people that can think for themselves Im not getting into a tit for tat with snopes fact checkers we're past that.

https://videos.utahg...Z3Dz87RjFf.html

Edited by AChartist, 07 May 2020 - 06:47 AM.