Covid-19 Fraud. Find the difference: 1968 pandemic flu

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#41 Rich C

Rich C

• Traders-Talk User
  • 367 posts

Posted 04 May 2020 - 11:19 PM

India has FOUR times as many people as United States.

Guess how many have died from covid in India?  The total 1,306 deaths reported through today !

All Deaths get reported, can not hide deaths. Why so few deaths in India with 1300+ million people?

It is already summer there? Indians have developed resistance to viruses?

India immediately put all their medical personnel on HCQ prophylactically.  On all infected started HCQ+Zn+zpac.  Immediately treated all family members exposed to HCQ and if positive the HCQ+Zn+Zpac.  HCQ given to all elderly and high risk people.  Infection is contained to one or two areas in India.   Our NIH and CDC is letting people die by not making the treatment mandatory. 80 Veterans in one facility in Massachusetts dead.   NIH and CDC are ----- there isn't a word to describe this level of evil.  

Where are you getting this information?

From the BBC:

Others believe that India's predominantly young population is helping keep fatalities low - elderly people have an elevated risk of death from the infection.

Yet others talk about the possibilities of the presence of a less virulent strain of the virus in India, along with the possibility that its hot weather was diminishing the contagion. Both these claims are not backed by any evidence. In fact, doctors treating critical Covid-19 patients have told me that the contagion is as virulent here as has been reported elsewhere in the world.

So is India an outlier when it comes to novel coronavirus fatalities?

"To be totally frank, I don't know and the world doesn't know the answer," Indian-American physician and oncologist Siddhartha Mukherjee told journalist Barkha Dutt recently. "It's a mystery, I'd say and part of the mystery is we are not doing enough testing. If we tested more then we'd know the answer."

<SNIP>

Prabhat Jha, of the University of Toronto, who led India's ambitious Million Death Study, believes that to "do this right, missing deaths have to be considered".

"Since most deaths occur at home - and will be for the foreseeable future - in India, other systems are needed," Dr Jha told me.

Around 80% of deaths in India still happen at home, including deaths from infections like malaria and pneumonia. Maternal deaths, and deaths from sudden coronary attacks and accidents are more often reported from hospitals. "A lot of people get some medical attention over time, return and die at home in India," says Dr Jha.

Clearly, counting hospital deaths alone is not going to be sufficient enough to get an accurate number of Covid-19 fatalities.

https://www.bbc.com/...-india-52435463

BBC does not mention HCQ at all.  More likely it is a problem counting deaths that occur at home.  Is it that much of a stretch to believe in a nation where there are still honor killings that they may have problems with their system of counting deaths, especially given the problem they have with poverty.  Does anyone think the BBC is in on the conspiracy between the NIH and CDC to let Americans die while there is a cheap simple remedy available, that India has successfully deployed?  Don't you think someone would have told Trump about it, and he would have saved America and used it in his re-election campaign.  Or do you think Trump knows about the plot at NIH and CDC also and he's in on it?

I am not buying any of it.  Where exactly is your information sourced?

Edited by Rich C, 04 May 2020 - 11:21 PM.

Blogging at http://RichInvesting.wordpress.com

My swing trades typically last a couple of weeks to a couple of months. 

#42 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 05 May 2020 - 07:20 PM

Not sure if said clearly enough VA study was late stage after ventilator, although France test did have good 80%+ results on critical case trials.

Late stage remdesivir trial in China also no effect.and some 12% had to be discontinued for adverse effects.

Maybe Japans product from Fuji Film Company has value to research they have very low death rates.

In another test out for HCQ had minor effects in the heart Qt in small numbers, nothing significant

FDA says there are something like 62 HCQ heart complaints in 60M cases, less than any 60M pop sample would have probably.

Lots of good tests have been summarized on HCQ it seems there is a cult attempting to derail it most likely the fauci financial interest in remdesivir, all of them are corrupt.

I was taking one drug for a while and all the sudden start having a heavy heart beat, I suspected that one and stopped the right drug first off but it was a long while after taking it.

Anything can happen with any drug.

One drug I had, complained and complained to doctors about Qt and they didnt care I ended up stopping it on my own accord and demanded something else to replace it.

These guys are ignorant and dirt.

Since I take HCQ I dont see any problem with it. Zolenski says its 1 200mg tablet a week prophilaxis.

When starting anything new I usually start with a small dose break tablet or open capsule for a while to be sure no bad effects.

I have cut mine down to 1/2 daily dose so I can increase next flu season Dec - Apr

Here is a good new one from Dr, Mikovits, she says now has the ear of Trump and will be some significant announcement.

They are talking about breaking up the fauci corruption task force long overdue.

Armstrong has two videos of nurses testifying about NY and I have heard similar from some other doctors. I will take info from civilian

doctors found on youtube and if there are several agreeing than any of those private billionaire club "agency" corruption cults that have access to gov.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#43 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 05 May 2020 - 07:44 PM

Something I'm gathering about the test hoax, it will detect many types of coronoviruses,

Mikovits says she can pull just about any protein remmant out of someones nose with that useless test.

lots of words about tainted tests to show positive can be any kind of coronovirus,

if you have dogs you might test positive alot.

They wanted to do mass fake testing (symptomless) to say food production had to be shut down, that sort of crap.

Catching on yet.

When I remove a few corrupt top states from the worldometer the death is .01% by population, flu death is normally .014%

Since anyone going to a hospital and dying for anything which is always alot of old people all the time is called CV, the real death is virtually zero, there might have been a few.

Everyone going to a hospital for anything is being coded CV without any useless test anyway, to get $13,000 automatically.

#44 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 05 May 2020 - 09:32 PM

There is word of high correlations to who got flu shot, Mikovits calls it viral interference in some mechanism one can trigger or recombine with another.

Do some jurisdictions demand all nursing home residents to take flu shot?

I never touch the things was just a knowing like never hearing of all these diseases before hearing of so many vaccines,

and then you find out about them spreading zoonotic trash through their vaccines.

I would also suggest highest concentration of china flights to CA, least deaths.

It was another deliver vector?

Edited by AChartist, 05 May 2020 - 09:37 PM.

#45 Rich C

Rich C

• Traders-Talk User
  • 367 posts

Posted 05 May 2020 - 10:18 PM

There is word

this is the problem with most of your posts.  You do not support them with quotes backed with the links to the article.  There is no credibility in rumor.

Heck, I have a lot of words.  But I'm not a doctor, nor a Phd. scientist.

Let's come back to facts supported by creditable sources, quotes, and links to those articles.

The rumor above is worthless without support.

Blogging at http://RichInvesting.wordpress.com

My swing trades typically last a couple of weeks to a couple of months. 

#46 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 05 May 2020 - 11:04 PM

There is word

this is the problem with most of your posts.  You do not support them with quotes backed with the links to the article.  There is no credibility in rumor.

Heck, I have a lot of words.  But I'm not a doctor, nor a Phd. scientist.

Let's come back to facts supported by creditable sources, quotes, and links to those articles.

The rumor above is worthless without support.

It was Dr. Mikovits and Shiva (or maybe Buttar not sure), if I say that is early and not alot of collaboration, it is said expecting people are thinking for themselves

and is a topic to look up.

Here's another doctor interview 

Edited by AChartist, 05 May 2020 - 11:07 PM.

#47 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 06 May 2020 - 10:39 AM

This is the Qt study

https://www.ahajourn...i8LBjDA.twitter

#48 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 06 May 2020 - 10:50 AM

Its a new one from Bill Still.

Trump was the 100,000th signature on FireFauci petition

#49 risktaker

risktaker

• Traders-Talk User
  • 434 posts

Posted 06 May 2020 - 11:08 AM

https://www.youtube....h?v=L1khWA6Cw-8

For some reason, Trump said that he likes Fauci and strongly denies that he is firing him here: https://youtu.be/Zm70t7Zbk2s

Also, why sign a petition about firing when you can do it instantaneously?

#50 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 06 May 2020 - 11:39 AM

For some reason, Trump said that he likes Fauci and strongly denies that he is firing him here:

Also, why sign a petition about firing when you can do it instantaneously?

I dont have those explanations possibly keep them around while their communications are recorded and they are not suspecting,

possibly keep your friends close and your enemies closer.