3of 3 front and center

• Please log in to reply
1292 replies to this topic

#51 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,048 posts

Posted 01 July 2020 - 08:40 AM

PL backtested broken 2 hour 200 overnight....that needs to hold now as the final pre-launch pivot if bulls are going to win out here.

Another move above 860 on PL would likely mean bull have turned the tide on PL....

Back below 830 now, and more frustration for bulls possible....

Edited by K Wave, 01 July 2020 - 08:40 AM.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#52 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,048 posts

Posted 01 July 2020 - 08:46 AM

Chart is a bit squished, as it goes back a long way, but super important area for SLV.

Bulls need to push through all the resistance and turn the 200 and 900 up in unison to turn the Long Term corner here...

slv.png

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#53 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,048 posts

Posted 01 July 2020 - 09:01 AM

So far.... SLV looking like Feb Throwover Deja Vu

Holding the 15 min 200 / broken trendline on a pullback is super important here.

Failure to do so could have ugly consequences for bulls.

Let' see if they can actually step up this time after years of failed attempts.....

slv.png

Edited by K Wave, 01 July 2020 - 09:01 AM.

#54 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,048 posts

Posted 01 July 2020 - 09:46 AM

Ok....there is the long tailed reversal stick at the KEY level.

As long as that stick holds, bulls still have the ball.....

slv.png

Edited by K Wave, 01 July 2020 - 09:47 AM.

#55 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 01 July 2020 - 09:49 AM

dsi although jake charges alot for this tool , it seems like its worth it for short term trading! 

gold=91

silver=89

plat=78

corn=37

wheat=24 food way out of favor. its coming wait for it. 

yesterday was a great day, and we got overdone on frothy sentiment so far seems like a normal correction. i am waiting to buy as i 

believe we are approaching 3of 3 the captain says we are therehttp://www.321gold.c...wave070120.html

whats most interesting to me is if you look at todays gold price and the price of gdxj and then go back to 11  when we were at these prices gdxj , gdxj was 100 points higher then. so whats changed? market sentiment back then was obviously more friendly to the market. imo , the gdxj is severely undervalued and i am using corrections to add . like today. i keep things on my charts in %terms so i can see at a glance what is behind the woodshed. corrections will be part of the process until we are in the parabola which is still years away. be sure your miners are in jurisdictions that have a history of capitalism. i cant help but think governments who are cash starved will not nationalize cash cows. 

yesterday was the shot across the bow. and we got frothy . canada is closed today, its independence day.  to these eyes the trend is  clear and getting lucid.  3of3

dharma

although full moons can produce highs

Edited by dharma, 01 July 2020 - 09:52 AM.

#56 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,296 posts

Posted 01 July 2020 - 10:00 AM

Dharma, thanks for your thoughts as usual. Always look  forward to them.

Free DSI here

http://tag618.com/blog

#57 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,048 posts

Posted 01 July 2020 - 10:06 AM

Dharma, thanks for your thoughts as usual. Always look  forward to them.

Free DSI here

http://tag618.com/blog

Thanks for the link!

#58 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 01 July 2020 - 10:26 AM

smithy, thanks thats a score

seems canada closed the banksters come out to play. 5 symbol stocks not trading

dharma

#59 stubaby

stubaby

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,661 posts

Posted 01 July 2020 - 10:46 AM

dsi although jake charges alot for this tool , it seems like its worth it for short term trading! 

gold=91

silver=89

plat=78

corn=37

wheat=24 food way out of favor. its coming wait for it. 

yesterday was a great day, and we got overdone on frothy sentiment so far seems like a normal correction. i am waiting to buy as i 

believe we are approaching 3of 3 the captain says we are therehttp://www.321gold.c...wave070120.html

whats most interesting to me is if you look at todays gold price and the price of gdxj and then go back to 11  when we were at these prices gdxj , gdxj was 100 points higher then. so whats changed? market sentiment back then was obviously more friendly to the market. imo , the gdxj is severely undervalued and i am using corrections to add . like today. i keep things on my charts in %terms so i can see at a glance what is behind the woodshed. corrections will be part of the process until we are in the parabola which is still years away. be sure your miners are in jurisdictions that have a history of capitalism. i cant help but think governments who are cash starved will not nationalize cash cows. 

yesterday was the shot across the bow. and we got frothy . canada is closed today, its independence day.  to these eyes the trend is  clear and getting lucid.  3of3

dharma

although full moons can produce highs

I have us  in minor wave 2 at the 23.6% FIB off of the June 15th low to June 30th high which was minor wave 1- on $XAU

http://schrts.co/MvPfkMvr

GLD and SLV both simply testing breakout levels = very bullish!

stu

#60 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,048 posts

Posted 01 July 2020 - 11:10 AM

GLD and SLV both simply testing breakout levels = very bullish!

stu

Yes, potentially...if the test is successful.

So far so good...but a lot of the day left yet...

After years of failed breakouts, forgive me for being just a bit gunshy laugh.png

Edited by K Wave, 01 July 2020 - 11:10 AM.