• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#11 traderx

traderx

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 30 June 2020 - 12:42 PM

https://www.miamiher...e242561781.html

Florida governor hiding virus stats---and  least amount of tracers  to help stop virus

#12 traderx

traderx

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 30 June 2020 - 12:44 PM

No one gave answer to herd immunity in NYC----why?

#13 claire

claire

• Traders-Talk User
  • 649 posts

Posted 30 June 2020 - 12:51 PM

My point is that other areas will soon have equally dramatic declines without the extreme carnage....clear enough?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All predictions in past were wrong, we will see in a couple weeks  if there is any dramatic downturn anywhere,so far none.

Exactly. I haven't done a search of K's past predictions, but I think he was expecting this to be gone by now. Yet, I see no acknowledgement of those faulty predictions, just more of the same predictions and maybe one of them will stick to the wall and he can claim success.

Posting on a public forum demands responsibility to others who may take action based on this influence. If one person is mislead to engage in risky behavior, it can harm many. I don't expect to change many minds, but if a few hear words of caution and behave more responsibly, it's worth putting up with the nonsense that may ensue from my posts.

Thank you joining in pointing out the perversity of some of these statements. Let's look at the data in two weeks, and again in one month, and again in the Fall. Until more is understood, proceed with caution. 

#14 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,926 posts

Posted 30 June 2020 - 01:07 PM

I said NY would have the worst by end of first week in April...pretty darn close.

And then I said it would be most;y over in NY by end of May....June has pretty much been mop up duty.

Far more accurate than most of the doom and gloomers.

ny.png

The few states that are spiking now will be mostly done by Mid-Aug...perhaps faster.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#15 Waver

Waver

• Traders-Talk User
  • 802 posts

Posted 30 June 2020 - 02:06 PM

NYC is just starting to open up.

Bars and many restaurants are not open.

Texas and many other places have been up open.

If after a good 14 - 21 days, NYC does not spike, yea maybe herd immunity can be considered.

As for deaths, deaths take time.

Texas has been spiking for a week or 2.  Deaths just does not happen.

It takes time.

That being said, the current age group getting the virus now should be lower risks and deaths should be kept down.  At least that is what should be expected.

#16 traderx

traderx

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 30 June 2020 - 02:25 PM

If after a good 14 - 21 days, NYC does not spike, yea maybe herd immunity can be considered.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You guys never stop----no articles or news in world   on NYC herd immunity  read first message               

#17 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,926 posts

Posted 30 June 2020 - 02:29 PM

the reason NYC is doing so well currently, to answer your question,is because the lockdown was done way too late, so NY had the chance to do a more normal viral curve as you can clearly see from the chart above.

It is not going to have another major spike.....

Edited by K Wave, 30 June 2020 - 02:31 PM.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#18 Waver

Waver

• Traders-Talk User
  • 802 posts

Posted 30 June 2020 - 03:17 PM

the reason NYC is doing so well currently, to answer your question,is because the lockdown was done way too late, so NY had the chance to do a more normal viral curve as you can clearly see from the chart above.

K Wave

If it is true that antibodies disappear after 2-3 months of having the virus, there will be more spikes.

That is a big IF understandably. 

#19 claire

claire

• Traders-Talk User
  • 649 posts

Posted 30 June 2020 - 03:46 PM

Have you considered the possibility that if NY doesn't have another spike, it may be because we have an informed and intelligent governor who is taking small steps in opening the City, will take action to reduce another spike, and that New Yorkers will behave responsibly to be compliant with those restrictions? I sure hope you don't make trades based on one piece of data and ignore all other technical indicators.

#20 traderx

traderx

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 30 June 2020 - 04:19 PM

Gamblers fallacy if market has gone up it will now go down, You can read up on gamblers fallacy.

Spike up next will be down, you kidding?