any doing worse than us with virus?

#12 claire

claire

• Traders-Talk User
  • 649 posts

Posted 31 July 2020 - 11:14 AM

195 counties in the world

Excellent question. And if the answer is not that we are the very best in managing the pandemic, the next question should be why isn't the wealthiest nation with the most resources and capacity to put them in place not a global leader in this crises even when we had months of the advantage of it's late arrival here.

#13 salam

salam

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,579 posts

Posted 31 July 2020 - 12:06 PM

Excellent question. And if the answer is not that we are the very best in managing the pandemic, the next question should be why isn't the wealthiest nation with the most resources and capacity to put them in place not a global leader in this crises even when we had months of the advantage of it's late arrival here.

Because the fake news are conspiring with 194 other countries to make Trump look bad ...

I'm not sure what my future holds... But I know who holds it.

#14 Dex

Dex

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,692 posts

Posted 31 July 2020 - 12:39 PM

Months ... really ... not even USA Today says that.

https://www.usatoday...ine/2990956001/

"The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made. "
17_16

#15 LMF

LMF

• Traders-Talk User
  • 801 posts

Posted 31 July 2020 - 12:45 PM

If the supposed pandemic is really a 3 ring circus, then I think theyre competing pretty well to be the best at it. I have my normal 6 month procedure to look for stuff that could become cancerous rescheduled because I test positive for the virus and have no significant symptoms. So exactly who can demonstrate they have their head on straight and brains plugged in. If I keep testing positive because of the herd with grandkids at home, that exam may never get done. Major league error.....theyre just making it up out of thin air. The big act so they appear to know whats going on. Like trying to win the Best actor academy award. This year they expect 605,000 deaths in the US due to cancer alone......and the virus can drive stupidity just fine.

#16 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,943 posts

Posted 31 July 2020 - 01:45 PM

I hope the politicians On the hill are going to work this weekend to get the stimulus bill passed .........

#17 Dex

Dex

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,692 posts

Posted 31 July 2020 - 01:45 PM

If the supposed pandemic is really a 3 ring circus, then I think theyre competing pretty well to be the best at it. I have my normal 6 month procedure to look for stuff that could become cancerous rescheduled because I test positive for the virus and have no significant symptoms. So exactly who can demonstrate they have their head on straight and brains plugged in. If I keep testing positive because of the herd with grandkids at home, that exam may never get done. Major league error.....yjust making it up out of thin air. The big act so they appear to know whats going on. Like trying to win the Best actor academy award. This year they expect 605,000 deaths in the US due to cancer alone......and the virus can drive stupidity just fine.

Yes, think about all the colonoscopies that haven't been performed and all the cancer deaths that will result.

I've had two in the past, both found either polyps or pre cancer.  

"The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made. "
17_16

#18 claire

claire

• Traders-Talk User
  • 649 posts

Posted 31 July 2020 - 01:54 PM

If the supposed pandemic is really a 3 ring circus, then I think theyre competing pretty well to be the best at it. I have my normal 6 month procedure to look for stuff that could become cancerous rescheduled because I test positive for the virus and have no significant symptoms. So exactly who can demonstrate they have their head on straight and brains plugged in. If I keep testing positive because of the herd with grandkids at home, that exam may never get done. Major league error.....yjust making it up out of thin air. The big act so they appear to know whats going on. Like trying to win the Best actor academy award. This year they expect 605,000 deaths in the US due to cancer alone......and the virus can drive stupidity just fine.

Yes, think about all the colonoscopies that haven't been performed and all the cancer deaths that will result.

Yup, just some of the collateral damage when you have no national strategy and are leading the world in deaths, lack of containment, and the healthcare system is overwhelmed. 

#19 Dex

Dex

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,692 posts

Posted 31 July 2020 - 02:05 PM

Yup, just some of the collateral damage when you have no national strategy and are leading the world in deaths, lack of containment, and the healthcare system is overwhelmed. 

Let's not forget your TDS isn't getting treated either. 

17_16

#20 claire

claire

• Traders-Talk User
  • 649 posts

Posted 31 July 2020 - 03:58 PM

Let's not forget your TDS isn't getting treated either. 

I'm curious about how you reconcile the discrepancy between your faith in the medical guidelines about the risks of precancerous adenomas and lack of faith in the medical guidelines about the C-19? 

I suppose it's possible that you believe some doctors such as Dr. Stella Immanuel.