Photo

what the hell, out on a limb. the 1850ish low marks the bottom of this correction. the next leg higher begins now

• Please log in to reply
1426 replies to this topic

#1221 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,657 posts

Posted 23 February 2021 - 10:31 AM

looks like whoever wins the battle of Gold 1800 or 1810 may take the ball

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#1222 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,614 posts

Posted 23 February 2021 - 10:56 AM

speaking of fnv , here is pierre lasonde https://kingworldnew...onde-2-23-2021/

dharma

quite a battle  physical supplies are short. i expect the bulls to win, we will see

#1223 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,941 posts

Posted 23 February 2021 - 11:38 AM

added this morning as NEM and KL fell to modest marginal new decline lows with more bullish divergences, added GDXJ as well, back up to about 45% long

Senor

#1224 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,941 posts

Posted 23 February 2021 - 11:45 AM

bottom line here to say this sector is out of the woods, xau needs to close above 151. 

meanwhile we wait 

just want to say i dont mind this action at all i think we are very close just let it prove itself 

Senor LOVES this action/volatility thinks its sign of big time impending gold/gold miner bottom, got to add more miners into early blowout, even bot a little Uranium stock with DNN on its blowout to 96 cents - DYODD on this stuff. 

Senor

#1225 CHAx

CHAx

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 23 February 2021 - 11:46 AM

looks like whoever wins the battle of Gold 1800 or 1810 may take the ball

It looked like a complete route earlier today, but looks like the mystery extends into the Asian and European sessions.  

One more interesting sidenote here that might explain the sloppy action in silver today.  We have futures /SI options expiration at 1pm Eastern,  also we have the March /SI contract with only 2 days left.  So obviously most of the big players are busy rolling contracts in silver market this week.

#1226 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,041 posts

Posted 23 February 2021 - 02:53 PM

Nice to see Chitcoin and TSLA getting slammed - maybe parabolic blowoffs there finally ended? Money flowing into commods big time, my guess is gold is the last one to get going and that perhaps has begun, and a long way to go IMO. 

Senor

shake out?

Maybe? or maybe their parabolics are finito?

could be

#1227 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,041 posts

Posted 23 February 2021 - 02:54 PM

Nice to see Chitcoin and TSLA getting slammed - maybe parabolic blowoffs there finally ended? Money flowing into commods big time, my guess is gold is the last one to get going and that perhaps has begun, and a long way to go IMO. 

Senor

shake out?

The TSLA a and chitcoin rout of yesterday is continuing this mornin with TSLA down over 5% pre-market and the ******** stuff down 10%, odds increasing parabolics may be done and ultimately 60-80% int to longer term declines underway - just a possibility and my opinion, we see

BTW the obvious initial downside targets IMO for TSLA are the 400 area and 30000 for the Chitcoin assuming the parabolics are finito

Senor

where did you get the 30k Senor?

#1228 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,998 posts

Posted 23 February 2021 - 04:07 PM

Miners look awful.

#1229 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,041 posts

Posted 23 February 2021 - 04:27 PM

Senor

shake out?

The TSLA a and chitcoin rout of yesterday is continuing this mornin with TSLA down over 5% pre-market and the ******** stuff down 10%, odds increasing parabolics may be done and ultimately 60-80% int to longer term declines underway - just a possibility and my opinion, we see

BTW the obvious initial downside targets IMO for TSLA are the 400 area and 30000 for the Chitcoin assuming the parabolics are finito

Senor

where did you get the 30k Senor?

20 wk MA?

#1230 CHAx

CHAx

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 23 February 2021 - 09:06 PM

It looked like a complete route earlier today, but looks like the mystery extends into the Asian and European sessions.  

One more interesting sidenote here that might explain the sloppy action in silver today.  We have futures /SI options expiration at 1pm Eastern,  also we have the March /SI contract with only 2 days left.  So obviously most of the big players are busy rolling contracts in silver market this week.

We have a strong pre-market in the Asian session:  currently GC testing 1810 and SI testing 28.  , if we get follow through (and that is still a big IF), we have a very seriously bullish setup for a multi-week move in PMs.  Cautiously optimistic, guarding my profit stops....