Photo

what the hell, out on a limb. the 1850ish low marks the bottom of this correction. the next leg higher begins now

• Please log in to reply
1426 replies to this topic

#1201 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 22 February 2021 - 11:22 AM

also one that looks good here is cde very nice chart

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#1202 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 22 February 2021 - 11:47 AM

china is back from new years holidays,  if you check out past years of chinese new years, w/their markets closed , gold does not fare well during that week

so far so good

dharma

#1203 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 22 February 2021 - 12:22 PM

dharma you have been pointing out this time frame for a while looks good my friend nice call 

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#1204 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,956 posts

Posted 22 February 2021 - 12:50 PM

dharma you have been pointing out this time frame for a while looks good my friend nice call 

Si, Dharma may have nailed it, looks bueno so far. So far my silver miner weighting looks good, have in recent days been adding gold miners which have been IMO left for dead and simply ignored

Senor

#1205 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 22 February 2021 - 12:53 PM

thanks , of course all of us get egg on our face , part of trading in the market  as the title of this thread shows! ha

in 2002 when the cando reversed after a major low against the us dollar gold started its bull run.  

dharma

#1206 sea-bill

sea-bill

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 February 2021 - 01:08 PM

Yes, Dharma is steady and incredibly consistently correct.

In fact, this board is chock full of differing but worth while opinions.  As an observer with not much to offer, I am out here as part of the cheering squad.

And, we all have differing objectives.  So, it's good to be offered multiple views.

Thanks to all.

Billclapping.gif

#1207 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,956 posts

Posted 22 February 2021 - 01:08 PM

50 $ move up in gold then down we go?

1700 seems easily within reach. bearsihness at that point should be thick

maybe, but gold did slightly take out the Nov low (possible completion) with a significant daily RSI divergence at very oversold levels, Does that guarantee a key bottom? Nope, but the decline looks to me like clearly corrective action into the recent low. At this time I would not be looking for lower, as so may seem to be, looking upward here and watching to see if perhaps we get an impulsive wave pattern off the lows, we see

Senor

Agree - added this morning

I added to NEM at 56.70, IMO very solid earnings last week and they mine substantial COPPR and SILVER along with gold, as always DYODD

Senor

I sold my FNV and got into NEM. It's really cheap, not as cheap as KL, but NEM is the one that all meme Wall Streeters will pile in once they realize that the macro they follow of selling gold when rates are rising is wrong.

maybe I am missing something but they are th world's number one gold producer, have the world's highest god reserves, mine overall in very solid jurisdictions and have very large silver and copper production. They pay a divvy of near 3.75% and at current gold/silver/copper price levels should earn near $4 this yr and perhaps considerably more if gold and other metals move higher - that's a PE less than 15 and big time earnings leverage if metals have a big rally which to me looks like a good bet. Like and own KL and like WDOFF a lot below 7. as always DYODD

Senor

#1208 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,956 posts

Posted 22 February 2021 - 01:20 PM

Nice to see Chitcoin and TSLA getting slammed - maybe parabolic blowoffs there finally ended? Money flowing into commods big time, my guess is gold is the last one to get going and that perhaps has begun, and a long way to go IMO. 

Senor

#1209 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,048 posts

Posted 22 February 2021 - 02:23 PM

Hi Ho Silver

#1210 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,956 posts

Posted 22 February 2021 - 07:17 PM

I keep looking at the DXY chart, man the entire rally from 2007 low looks corrective up and done a while back, and I think we are currently headed lower to test very important support at 88-89 soon, if that gets broken then looking big picture for a move down toward major long term low at 72 area, this IMO is likely very bullish for commods/gold/metals etc, as always DYODD

Senor

Edited by senorBS, 22 February 2021 - 07:20 PM.