Photo

what the hell, out on a limb. the 1850ish low marks the bottom of this correction. the next leg higher begins now

• Please log in to reply
1426 replies to this topic

#1211 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,048 posts

Posted 22 February 2021 - 08:24 PM

Nice to see Chitcoin and TSLA getting slammed - maybe parabolic blowoffs there finally ended? Money flowing into commods big time, my guess is gold is the last one to get going and that perhaps has begun, and a long way to go IMO. 

Senor

shake out?

#1212 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,956 posts

Posted 22 February 2021 - 09:19 PM

Nice to see Chitcoin and TSLA getting slammed - maybe parabolic blowoffs there finally ended? Money flowing into commods big time, my guess is gold is the last one to get going and that perhaps has begun, and a long way to go IMO. 

Senor

shake out?

Maybe? or maybe their parabolics are finito?

#1213 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,956 posts

Posted 23 February 2021 - 08:34 AM

Senor

shake out?

The TSLA a and chitcoin rout of yesterday is continuing this mornin with TSLA down over 5% pre-market and the ******** stuff down 10%, odds increasing parabolics may be done and ultimately 60-80% int to longer term declines underway - just a possibility and my opinion, we see

BTW the obvious initial downside targets IMO for TSLA are the 400 area and 30000 for the Chitcoin assuming the parabolics are finito

Senor

Edited by senorBS, 23 February 2021 - 08:42 AM.

#1214 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,823 posts

Posted 23 February 2021 - 09:06 AM

Senor

shake out?

The TSLA a and chitcoin rout of yesterday is continuing this mornin with TSLA down over 5% pre-market and the ******** stuff down 10%, odds increasing parabolics may be done and ultimately 60-80% int to longer term declines underway - just a possibility and my opinion, we see

BTW the obvious initial downside targets IMO for TSLA are the 400 area and 30000 for the Chitcoin assuming the parabolics are finito

Senor

Yep, looking like my FANG top called nailed it pretty much within a day or 2 thus far.....TSLA looks to be in the process of printing a HUGE Bearish Engulfing on Monthly chart.

Breach of 3200 on AMZN looks big too. And Apple weekly now looks fully cooked with massive momo divergence on the final top.

Weekly Hang Mans all over the place that are now being confirmed in the tech sector...

On the Gold front, GDX came right to the pivot point at 34.20 yesterday.....pulling back just a bit now.

If / when that gets breached upside, the we should get an end of 6 month correction signal....GLD 170 is looking big now as well....

GDXJ was quite a bit stronger than GDX yesterday...hopefully a good sign...we will find out soon....

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#1215 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,956 posts

Posted 23 February 2021 - 09:25 AM

Senor

shake out?

Senor

Yep, looking like my FANG top called nailed it pretty much within a day or 2 thus far.....TSLA looks to be in the process of printing a HUGE Bearish Engulfing on Monthly chart.

Breach of 3200 on AMZN looks big too. And Apple weekly now looks fully cooked with massive momo divergence on the final top.

Weekly Hang Mans all over the place that are now being confirmed in the tech sector...

On the Gold front, GDX came right to the pivot point at 34.20 yesterday.....pulling back just a bit now.

If / when that gets breached upside, the we should get an end of 6 month correction signal....GLD 170 is looking big now as well....

GDXJ was quite a bit stronger than GDX yesterday...hopefully a good sign...we will find out soon....

agree on Fang/QQQ type stuff and nice call, looks like massive market rotation is continuing and perhaps accelerating (at least out of Techy/bubbly stuff), IMO a lot of it is do to the continuing rise in rates (TYX above 2.2% this morning). We may see a modest correction in OVERALL market but rotation and easy money/more stimulus overall IMO will likely for now stop any "crash", except perhaps in stuff like TSLA and Chitcoin

Senor

#1216 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,823 posts

Posted 23 February 2021 - 09:55 AM

well, looks like it is sell everything after all.....have to keep waiting....

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#1217 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 23 February 2021 - 09:56 AM

bottom line here to say this sector is out of the woods, xau needs to close above 151. 

meanwhile we wait 

just want to say i dont mind this action at all i think we are very close just let it prove itself 

Edited by gannman, 23 February 2021 - 10:01 AM.

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#1218 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,823 posts

Posted 23 February 2021 - 09:57 AM

now we see if GLD can recover and take out 170....

if so, could be game on....

#1219 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 23 February 2021 - 10:05 AM

the odds are high here if gdx can clear 34.50 

we are done with this correction

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#1220 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,823 posts

Posted 23 February 2021 - 10:30 AM

GLD taking aim on the pivot one more time