Photo

what the hell, out on a limb. the 1850ish low marks the bottom of this correction. the next leg higher begins now

• Please log in to reply
1426 replies to this topic

#1351 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,956 posts

Posted 04 March 2021 - 08:53 AM

https://stockcharts....id=p87398250871

guys and gals..look at weekly XAU  with indicator ADX(7) plugged in(link above)..look at the green line,,must be under 10 for major bottom..

12.69 now..iffy..cud rally but rally may not last..

plug NEM in and green line 8.41 says major bottom..

no positions..keep on analyzing..a very good group here

donc

Think we are very close, but am still worried about final washout perhaps after 2-4 more days of sideways/up a bit. SILVER's chart has me the most concerned as I can easily see a rapid decline to test 24-24.50 and if that goes perhaps even 22, IF that happens gold gets dragged down as well though IMO not nearly as hard percentage wise "from here". I hold no silver stocks at this time, we see

Senor

#1352 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,823 posts

Posted 04 March 2021 - 09:43 AM

Weekend update...perhaps getting very close on GDX?

Once the green 200 is reclaimed by bulls on this 4 hour chart, it should signify that Launch Mode is fully engaged after a thorough back test of the breakout level...

In any event, now switching to watching very short term time frames for re-entry at as close to the pivot point as possible. As of Friday, not even 1 min chart was in bull mode just yet, but that could change as soon as Monday....

gdx.png

Time and price achieved...now looking for sign of short term time frames to kick into gear....

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#1353 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,823 posts

Posted 04 March 2021 - 09:46 AM

looks like the image server is down..hopefully just a temp glitch...

Seeing possible 3 drives to a bottom at potential 2 hour support on Silver...If bulls can get it back above about 26.40, we may have a turn back to upside.

Back much below 26 again, and likely yet more pain ahead (perhaps a lot of it).....looks like BIG pivot zone for Silver...

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#1354 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,293 posts

Posted 04 March 2021 - 09:52 AM

Kwave - one of your older posts updated

3-4-21-K-wave.jpg

#1355 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,823 posts

Posted 04 March 2021 - 09:57 AM

FANG stocks...No Bueno...Called the top on that one within a hair of the high....

#1356 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,956 posts

Posted 04 March 2021 - 09:57 AM

Seeing possible 3 drives to a bottom at potential 2 hour support on Silver...If bulls can get it back above about 26.40, we may have a turn back to upside.

Back much below 26 again, and likely yet more pain ahead (perhaps a lot of it).....looks like BIG pivot zone for Silver...

Silver looks and acts ugly as do the silver stocks IMO, IMO this is a large wave C down in silver miners - can easily see SILJ declining to 13-13.50, chance it may bottom at 14.25-14.50 but for now I am not betting on that and allowing for the lower levels to be reached. Down to 8% long this morning

I keep looking at the AG chart and I favor that  wave C needs to at least take out the early Feb low at 15.01 and "perhaps" in a mini crash scenario fill the gap down to 14.30. in any case I have to allow for that for now unless I see some near term convincing evidence

Senor

Edited by senorBS, 04 March 2021 - 10:01 AM.

#1357 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,823 posts

Posted 04 March 2021 - 10:10 AM

Silver looks and acts ugly as do the silver stocks IMO, IMO this is a large wave C down in silver miners - can easily see SILJ declining to 13-13.50, chance it may bottom at 14.25-14.50 but for now I am not betting on that and allowing for the lower levels to be reached. Down to 8% long this morning

I keep looking at the AG chart and I favor that  wave C needs to at least take out the early Feb low at 15.01 and "perhaps" in a mini crash scenario fill the gap down to 14.30. in any case I have to allow for that for now unless I see some near term convincing evidence

Senor

If Silver does not hold here today at 26, 20 a distinct possibility.....but the relative strength thus far has been astounding...so maybe surprise comes to upside??

We should have an idea PDQ....

#1358 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 04 March 2021 - 10:44 AM

yesterdays dsi for gold =15 was 14 2 and 3 days ago

scrapping low #s

i found this analysis interesting https://www.goldisab...rway.com/vp0170

seems to me  the broad market has entered a topping process 4k still possible on spx

dharma

i see divergences on hourly charts

russ for my work 1716 , yes the market can go below it ,its not a brick wall, but price keeps gravating to it

#1359 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,823 posts

Posted 04 March 2021 - 10:56 AM

Well, looky there...GDX just reversed upside....

As long as it holds 31 now, starting to like like we might just have a bottom in place...

#1360 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,196 posts

Posted 04 March 2021 - 11:14 AM

FANG stocks...No Bueno...Called the top on that one within a hair of the high....

I have a signal for a low on the fangs in April (I posted it on the main board a couple of weeks ago) On silver Senor consider that it already made a double bottom over the past months but we'll see as you say. For gold the fact it spiked right into Hadik's extreme number of 1700 yesterday looks pretty important to me, I am riding profits on NUGT today. 

Edited by Russ, 04 March 2021 - 11:19 AM.

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/