Photo

what the hell, out on a limb. the 1850ish low marks the bottom of this correction. the next leg higher begins now

• Please log in to reply
1426 replies to this topic

#1361 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,013 posts

Posted 04 March 2021 - 12:22 PM

Silver trying for the 3 drives to a Divergent Bottom at 2 Hour support???

silver-2.png

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#1362 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,013 posts

Posted 04 March 2021 - 12:27 PM

FANG stocks...No Bueno...Called the top on that one within a hair of the high....

I have a signal for a low on the fangs in April (I posted it on the main board a couple of weeks ago) On silver Senor consider that it already made a double bottom over the past months but we'll see as you say. For gold the fact it spiked right into Hadik's extreme number of 1700 yesterday looks pretty important to me, I am riding profits on NUGT today. 

That April bottom could very well be a Total Crash low.....the breadth destruction happening on Nasdaq right now is a sight to behold.

Rallies should be sold.....

Amazon now dipping a toe in the crash window after the failure to hold 200 day MA yesterday....may see final upthrust to rolling over hourly around 3200, but if 3K gives way, AMZN will be on full crash alert.

Right at 3K again now........

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#1363 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,013 posts

Posted 04 March 2021 - 12:31 PM

Silver drifting below 26 again....bulls now running very short on time to prevent Silver from going over the edge.....

If a long red one prints on that 2 hour chart now, would likely be VERY No Bueno....

In any event, this wedgie likely just about to break wide open quite soon, and whoever wins this massive battle at 26 likely has the ball for some time to come....

#1364 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,013 posts

Posted 04 March 2021 - 12:41 PM

How do you guys like the the way Da Boyz pulled the plug on the Dow?

I was talking with some friends, and I told them the day before exactly how I expected to play out....one final surge where Da Boyz would flip the market the bird....

And lo and behold, Da Finga showed up at the tippy top...

Once the 15 min time frame goes by the wayside, downside acceleration should finally begin on the Dow.

dji.png

It has been wild to watch the price weighted Dow churn up here, while the 50% cap weighted to FANG NDX is getting crushed...top 6 US  cap weighted stocks all in FANG Index...

The FANG crash is going to cause A  LOT of damage in other price weighted indexes where they are also included.

#1365 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,013 posts

Posted 04 March 2021 - 12:48 PM

Long red one trying to form on Silver....

Careful out there....if it let's go here, could be a rather large drop....

#1366 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,013 posts

Posted 04 March 2021 - 12:55 PM

looking like a goner at this point....

#1367 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,063 posts

Posted 04 March 2021 - 01:00 PM

Well, looky there...GDX just reversed upside....

As long as it holds 31 now, starting to like like we might just have a bottom in place...

you and your big mouth! <:

#1368 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,013 posts

Posted 04 March 2021 - 01:04 PM

Well, looky there...GDX just reversed upside....

As long as it holds 31 now, starting to like like we might just have a bottom in place...

you and your big mouth! <:

If market crashes....miners likely to initially go with it....so do not try to play hero if nascent buy signal aborts

AMZN not acting well at all here....I wont even talk about TSLAswoon.gif

#1369 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,013 posts

Posted 04 March 2021 - 01:06 PM

AMZN daily...Classic potential Crash setup....dead cat off the 200, and then plunge to the 900???

amzn.png

#1370 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,013 posts

Posted 04 March 2021 - 01:08 PM

Bitcoin starting to look very sketchy as well...failure to hold the 49K pivot could lead to Wave 3 down (that's the big one)