Photo

what the hell, out on a limb. the 1850ish low marks the bottom of this correction. the next leg higher begins now

• Please log in to reply
1426 replies to this topic

#331 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 02 December 2020 - 10:41 AM

its interesting if you look at aem you can see a big head and shoulders that formed 

that projected down to 63 and where did we go , 63 . any hoo aem has one more leg 

down to retest or slightly penetrate the lows and then it will be the buy of a lifetime 

imho just having fun watching this thing unfold as there is a lot of money to be made

its the christmas season we have a vaccine or several and there is light at the end 

of the tunnel .  

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#332 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 02 December 2020 - 11:31 AM

well jpm and citi fined by regulators for undisclosed transgressions. https://wallstreeton...rs-wont-reveal/

wonder what that could be? now we are not even told what the banksters did.   wouldnt be gold manipulation?!?!?

i am quite bullish on silver and platinum . platinum cracked 1k and has alot of catching up to do. the fundamentals are in place for platinum to have a good run 

silver double bottomed classic . miners gaining some traction.  

dharma

dougie i had the same thought  about kwave, hope he is ok.   sometimes he trades the different exchanges 24 hrs a day. he is amazing

#333 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,075 posts

Posted 02 December 2020 - 02:56 PM

I have taken profits,  Eric Hadik is still looking for 1750 or less by year end,  I don't see that but took a nice profit and will wait to see what develops. 

always good to take profits but leaving so fast?

#334 ryanoo

ryanoo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 660 posts

Posted 02 December 2020 - 03:28 PM

I agree... GDX may get to 37-38 or 40-41 before resting?

#335 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,204 posts

Posted 02 December 2020 - 03:37 PM

I have taken profits,  Eric Hadik is still looking for 1750 or less by year end,  I don't see that but took a nice profit and will wait to see what develops. 

It may have been a premature sell, but there is a fat gap down below it may try to close too, possibly starting to roll over now. 

Edited by Russ, 02 December 2020 - 03:38 PM.

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#336 ryanoo

ryanoo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 660 posts

Posted 02 December 2020 - 03:45 PM

"Seasonally, the December time frame is often a launch pad for significant rallies. Chinese citizens buy to celebrate the New Year and Western hedge funds often get caught in a short covering rally."

Monday(Nov30) was Full Moon, Today (Dec.2) Bradley turn date

#337 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 02 December 2020 - 03:48 PM

all we can do as traders/investors is go on probabilities. december has been one of the strongest months of the year

https://seasonalchar...ics_eurusd.html

i was going to elaborate but no need ryanoo posted above

also india is picking up its buying

dharma

#338 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,075 posts

Posted 02 December 2020 - 03:53 PM

Miners weak---they should be flying high. It could that all those macro hedge funds are selling miners and buying energy and oil.

everyone buying BTC

#339 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,970 posts

Posted 02 December 2020 - 06:43 PM

Miners weak---they should be flying high. It could that all those macro hedge funds are selling miners and buying energy and oil.

everyone buying BTC

was just looking at the bitcoin chart, is this a large 5th wave up about done? I would only suggest its "about done" if this large wave up is a thrust out of a contracting tri from prev all time high 2-3 yrs ago - I believe that high also occurred in early Dec time frame just below 20,000. No interest in shorting it but am watching the unfolding bigger picture chart pattern, also am wondering if this seemingly unending stock mkt rally might be nearing an end game 5th wave top?  Again no interest in shorting but watchful, also pared back longs in miners today as I am being very careful, now about 33% long. as always DYODD

Senor

#340 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,075 posts

Posted 02 December 2020 - 06:44 PM

we used to have some BTC posters around these parts

sorta miss them