Photo

what the hell, out on a limb. the 1850ish low marks the bottom of this correction. the next leg higher begins now

• Please log in to reply
1426 replies to this topic

#311 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 01 December 2020 - 10:06 AM

i think we have another test of the lows fwiw i think this is a iv of C 

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#312 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,027 posts

Posted 01 December 2020 - 10:28 AM

Something is NOT right, miners are selling off?

#313 JGUITARSLIM

JGUITARSLIM

• Traders-Talk User
  • 618 posts

Posted 01 December 2020 - 10:52 AM

Adding some to SILJ right here - prepared for one more swoop lower if occurs (v of C)

Edited by JGUITARSLIM, 01 December 2020 - 10:55 AM.

#314 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 01 December 2020 - 10:53 AM

this is the problem for me.  gold is going to do this once. its in a bull market this one time  to miss it is heartbreaking, expecially after preparing for it  for quite some time.  so now if out , do you chase. ? do you wait? its an uncomfortable place to be

yesterday was the full moon.  tomorrow is the bradley . it seemed like a good probability yesterday was the end of the down wave!

silver double bottomed.  i look for silver and platinum to be the big % winners and i positioned my portfolio that way. db  a which i accumulated near the lows is coming to life

w/the war cycle coming into play in 21 and my experience of oil/gold fitting like a hand to a glove in the 70s bull.  i think that oil is going to have a big move up.  i recognize that biden is going to be pro green.  so its a bit of a stretch. so i have put on starter positions in he complex. cvx, xom, bp are 3 of what was the 7 sisters back in the day. they all offer fat dividends.  just a thought

i think oil is still the center or grease that makes the economic ball roll. we will see . i am going to start a campaign in oil slowly

and then  i think at some point diamonds are going to be big . they are tiny and very valuable and undetectable.  i know nothing about quality of diamonds so i will play it w/north american diamond miners. doug casey has mentioned one lucrf   i am investigating the landscape now

dharma

#315 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 01 December 2020 - 11:12 AM

to me it doesnt matter if it has bottomed or has another leg down either way if we havent bottomed we are 

very close. no reason imo not to be long now if you like the sector .  i am in have been in and will stay in 

i just would like to know the exact bottom in order to make some projections. and this will be a wave iii we 

have a real good run coming up here imho 

#316 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 01 December 2020 - 11:26 AM

i think ssrm will be one of the big winners here fwiw

#317 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,064 posts

Posted 01 December 2020 - 02:11 PM

where?

#318 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,064 posts

Posted 01 December 2020 - 02:14 PM

Adding some to SILJ right here - prepared for one more swoop lower if occurs (v of C)

i can see 3 waves up off the 24th lows,  but it could also be and abc up

#319 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,064 posts

Posted 01 December 2020 - 02:15 PM

i can see 3 waves up off the 24th lows,  but it could also be and abc up

would like to see a pull back here ito 13.80 area and then boom

Edited by dougie, 01 December 2020 - 02:15 PM.

#320 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,027 posts

Posted 01 December 2020 - 02:43 PM

where?

The two I just happened to be most interested in: KL and FNV. There must a big seller?