Photo

what the hell, out on a limb. the 1850ish low marks the bottom of this correction. the next leg higher begins now

• Please log in to reply
1426 replies to this topic

#321 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,027 posts

Posted 01 December 2020 - 02:43 PM

this is the problem for me.  gold is going to do this once. its in a bull market this one time  to miss it is heartbreaking, expecially after preparing for it  for quite some time.  so now if out , do you chase. ? do you wait? its an uncomfortable place to be

yesterday was the full moon.  tomorrow is the bradley . it seemed like a good probability yesterday was the end of the down wave!

silver double bottomed.  i look for silver and platinum to be the big % winners and i positioned my portfolio that way. db  a which i accumulated near the lows is coming to life

w/the war cycle coming into play in 21 and my experience of oil/gold fitting like a hand to a glove in the 70s bull.  i think that oil is going to have a big move up.  i recognize that biden is going to be pro green.  so its a bit of a stretch. so i have put on starter positions in he complex. cvx, xom, bp are 3 of what was the 7 sisters back in the day. they all offer fat dividends.  just a thought

i think oil is still the center or grease that makes the economic ball roll. we will see . i am going to start a campaign in oil slowly

and then  i think at some point diamonds are going to be big . they are tiny and very valuable and undetectable.  i know nothing about quality of diamonds so i will play it w/north american diamond miners. doug casey has mentioned one lucrf   i am investigating the landscape now

dharma

The military runs on oil!

#322 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,964 posts

Posted 01 December 2020 - 02:50 PM

Something is NOT right, miners are selling off?

where?

The two I just happened to be most interested in: KL and FNV. There must a big seller?

FNV really "lead" the upside action as did Wesdome, no surprise to see it "digest" especially after the early spike above 136! All I see is bullish action off the lows and stuff like GDXJ/HUI basically top tick up and both up nearly 4 1/2 to 5%. as always DYODD

Senor

#323 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,199 posts

Posted 01 December 2020 - 05:04 PM

Something is NOT right, miners are selling off?

where?

The two I just happened to be most interested in: KL and FNV. There must a big seller?

FNV really "lead" the upside action as did Wesdome, no surprise to see it "digest" especially after the early spike above 136! All I see is bullish action off the lows and stuff like GDXJ/HUI basically top tick up and both up nearly 4 1/2 to 5%. as always DYODD

Senor

Nugt up 7.53% today, up over 10% since thursday, I'm looking for approx.100% gain initially, then going into Jan. 200% is possible in theory. It's a big bull flag formation. wink.png 

Edited by Russ, 01 December 2020 - 05:05 PM.

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#324 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,064 posts

Posted 01 December 2020 - 05:04 PM

what was the supposed news pretext for silver today?

#325 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,064 posts

Posted 01 December 2020 - 05:51 PM

if CKG is in a  bull this is where you would want to see support

#326 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,064 posts

Posted 01 December 2020 - 07:07 PM

anyone hear from Kwave?

#327 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,064 posts

Posted 01 December 2020 - 07:10 PM

https://ibb.co/YbM6yxq

valid count?

Edited by dougie, 01 December 2020 - 07:11 PM.

#328 sea-bill

sea-bill

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10 posts

Posted 01 December 2020 - 07:41 PM

I looked up his profile:

Kwave hasn't signed in over two months.  Hope he's well. 

#329 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,199 posts

Posted 02 December 2020 - 09:51 AM

I have taken profits,  Eric Hadik is still looking for 1750 or less by year end,  I don't see that but took a nice profit and will wait to see what develops. 

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#330 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,027 posts

Posted 02 December 2020 - 10:14 AM

Miners weak---they should be flying high. It could that all those macro hedge funds are selling miners and buying energy and oil.