Photo

what the hell, out on a limb. the 1850ish low marks the bottom of this correction. the next leg higher begins now

• Please log in to reply
1426 replies to this topic

#71 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,944 posts

Posted 30 October 2020 - 01:21 PM

like what I see for a potential bottom, Miner/gold ratios look corrective and ending near key MA's, added a little SILJ into early weakness. Dharma thx for the DSI numbers, classic stuff IMO for a key corrective low being close by, we see

Senor

#72 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,616 posts

Posted 30 October 2020 - 02:40 PM

thanks senor. i too find the dsi very valuable. it is a direct look into what the market gurus are thinking 

it is starting to look to me like we need to finish this downward pattern w/a 5wave decline this is 4of3 .w/5of 3 to come , then another rally and then 5 of C down. in plain english the metals and broad market look like they have more correction to go. that 10 dsi awaits. the outcome will be more looting of the country and more printing

dharma

#73 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 30 October 2020 - 03:27 PM

@ryanoo 89 is a fib number 90 is a gann number so markets tend to turn

around fibonacci time frames or fibonacci levels something to watch for 

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#74 ryanoo

ryanoo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 660 posts

Posted 30 October 2020 - 05:44 PM

Thanks gannman!  

Today is a good sign with broader market falling, gold rising, and miners being the strongest.  

Bull flag ABCDE is done and lets see how it goes.

#75 ryanoo

ryanoo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 660 posts

Posted 31 October 2020 - 02:00 PM

UUP daily and hourly overbought

#76 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 02 November 2020 - 05:04 AM

i am wondering if gdx bottomed on friday

we will see if so should be straight up 

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#77 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,616 posts

Posted 02 November 2020 - 11:08 AM

i am wondering if gdx bottomed on friday

we will see if so should be straight up 

fwiw , hat is my hit.  we are ready to rumble higher. i bought some things this morning.  i had my 1st takeover today. https://www.globenew...of-Monarch.html

in 1980 the fed had 150m on its balance sheet

in 2008 the fed had 750 m  on its balance sheet 5x in 28 years

in 2020 the fad has 4trillion on its balance sheet in 12 year 5x

in 2024-5 the fed will have another 5x on its balance sheet

what do you think it will do to the price of gold? in 2k the price of gold was 252 

this correction has served its purpose. 

dharma

#78 JGUITARSLIM

JGUITARSLIM

• Traders-Talk User
  • 618 posts

Posted 02 November 2020 - 12:08 PM

Some mention DSI #'s...

I’m of mixed emotions about where we stand in the gold and silver resource market. Traditionally we have two tradable lows a year, one in the summer and the other at the end of tax loss silly season in December. I was spot on when calling for a correction but I have been hoping it would extend to a DSI of 10 or below. While the DSI on gold hit a low of 16 on October 29th and silver hit a low of 17 on the 28th we are some distance from my goal. That said, it sort of feels like a tradable bottom to me.

http://www.321gold.c...arty110220.html

#79 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,944 posts

Posted 02 November 2020 - 12:37 PM

like what I see for a potential bottom, Miner/gold ratios look corrective and ending near key MA's, added a little SILJ into early weakness. Dharma thx for the DSI numbers, classic stuff IMO for a key corrective low being close by, we see

Senor

degree of todays rally adds a good bit to the odds the corrective low are in IMO, we see

Senor

#80 ryanoo

ryanoo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 660 posts

Posted 02 November 2020 - 12:48 PM

Some mention DSI #'s...

I’m of mixed emotions about where we stand in the gold and silver resource market. Traditionally we have two tradable lows a year, one in the summer and the other at the end of tax loss silly season in December. I was spot on when calling for a correction but I have been hoping it would extend to a DSI of 10 or below. While the DSI on gold hit a low of 16 on October 29th and silver hit a low of 17 on the 28th we are some distance from my goal. That said, it sort of feels like a tradable bottom to me.

http://www.321gold.c...arty110220.html

In the gold bull, 2007 to 2011 for example, dsi didn't fall below 10, i think, but touched or exceeded 97 multiple (like 10) times.  In the bear market or in LT correction, the opposite happens.