Photo

what the hell, out on a limb. the 1850ish low marks the bottom of this correction. the next leg higher begins now

• Please log in to reply
1426 replies to this topic

#81 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,058 posts

Posted 02 November 2020 - 01:06 PM

still favor one more down but not being stuborn. the other scenario is more up here for a while then down into late Nov

#82 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,293 posts

Posted 02 November 2020 - 01:28 PM

Guitarslim, do you happen to have the gold DSI for the low on 9/28?  I track the values at turns.

Thx.

#83 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,619 posts

Posted 02 November 2020 - 02:47 PM

like what I see for a potential bottom, Miner/gold ratios look corrective and ending near key MA's, added a little SILJ into early weakness. Dharma thx for the DSI numbers, classic stuff IMO for a key corrective low being close by, we see

Senor

degree of todays rally adds a good bit to the odds the corrective low are in IMO, we see

Senor

dsi 

gold =20

silver=26

lends some credence to the low being in

seems you and i are the only 2 that are interested by the dsi

dharma

#84 JGUITARSLIM

JGUITARSLIM

• Traders-Talk User
  • 618 posts

Posted 02 November 2020 - 03:58 PM

Guitarslim, do you happen to have the gold DSI for the low on 9/28?  I track the values at turns.
Thx.

I dont - sorry

#85 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 02 November 2020 - 04:19 PM

like what I see for a potential bottom, Miner/gold ratios look corrective and ending near key MA's, added a little SILJ into early weakness. Dharma thx for the DSI numbers, classic stuff IMO for a key corrective low being close by, we see

Senor

degree of todays rally adds a good bit to the odds the corrective low are in IMO, we see

Senor

dsi 

gold =20

silver=26

lends some credence to the low being in

seems you and i are the only 2 that are interested by the dsi

dharma

Sentiment is an important key, DSI in the teens recently and that OPTIX I mentioned a few days ago from another board were likely "tells" IMO, however with the election tomorrow and all the potential chaos of it being contested and legal crapola I think volatility will be high

Senor

#86 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,196 posts

Posted 02 November 2020 - 08:50 PM

still favor one more down but not being stuborn. the other scenario is more up here for a while then down into late Nov

XAU put in a double bottom, this pattern has high reliability stats, I am thinking my late Nov low is not going to happen now. I started

buying today, we'll see. 

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#87 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,058 posts

Posted 02 November 2020 - 09:16 PM

XAU put in a double bottom, this pattern has high reliability stats, I am thinking my late Nov low is not going to happen now. I started

buying today, we'll see. 

Thanks Russ

#88 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 03 November 2020 - 07:48 AM

aem broke thru its 50 dma yesterday. it has been a leader in this group

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#89 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,619 posts

Posted 03 November 2020 - 10:48 AM

senor ,  i am only going to post the dsi @ extremes. we are moving away from the extreme reading of 16 . no matter who wins the election, they are going to print. the fed has said, and yes they can change their mind, interest rates will remain low going into 2022   i expect alot of volatility.  so , the drill is only buy weakness.  gold is going to be the big  winner no matter who gets elected..   

dharma

just as something to note . in 2009 the fed bought  the bad loans on the properties. so the banks were not only given 675 billion. they were also bailed out of bad assets. today commercial real estate no longer has a use. it is being replaced w/zoom  so that area will need help. the public has been given forgiveness on paying rent. so the landlords are stuck keeping up the mortgage.  cc debt has also been put on hold.  and the utility bills can be put on the back burner.   when the situation is really viewed.  it will amount to massive printing. 2021  , as gannman has pointed out , will be a big wave 3.   so , play this as you are comfortable the big mistake is not being on board  

ps  i look for the public to enter the fray at much higher prices.   remember gold doesnt pay anything.   

Edited by dharma, 03 November 2020 - 10:58 AM.

#90 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 03 November 2020 - 12:35 PM

exactly dharma we are going to enter into the recognition wave wave 3 imho. the volume in the first wave up into august was not wave 3

volume imo. this time around the public will join the fray and the volume will go way way up . i am selling nothing until i see gld at 240 

that is not the top but that is my initial target which i am holding for .  this is going to be sweet all it requires is patience which is a 

challenge so 240 on gld is coming up that is my initial target 

feeling mellow with the yellow metal