OT: Safe Vaccine for Covid-19?

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#21 claire

claire

• Traders-Talk User
  • 649 posts

Posted 12 January 2021 - 10:46 PM

This doc makes valid points throughout the interview...

https://rumble.com/v...ipt-on-air.html

OMG, are you serious? This "family physician" is either a quack or crazy. You're embarrassing yourself by considering the points he is making as valid. This is so far from valid that I will not even comment about his statements. Simply stringing a noun with a verb syntactically followed by "therefore" is not logic.

#22 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 13 January 2021 - 12:10 AM

This doc makes valid points throughout the interview...

https://rumble.com/v...ipt-on-air.html

I will highly disagree with Claire’s flippant response as the information provided in the video actually compliments the actual data (which is being politically manipulated for the public) and is biologically correct “science”. I, for one, see no need for a vaccine for a virus, that is being treated as a modern day Black Plague, which only has a death rate of less than 1/2 of 1%. More importantly, keeping the immune system from doing its job of protecting us from harmful foreign matter is actually destructive to the human body both physically and psychologically..especially with regard to our pulmonary system. Soon enough we will start hearing about new lung and heart diseases that “can’t be explained” but will be the full result of these unwarranted scare tactics...especially in children.

Thanks for the video of which I would consider the doctor as the “brave one”. Hopefully he’ll still be practicing by months end, though knowing Health Canada as I do, I wouldn’t bet on it. In the Brave New World Order, information like this needs to be silenced quickly and decisively.

Fib

Better to ignore me than abhor me.

“Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it” - Benjamin Franklin

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

Technical Watch Subscriptions

#23 chem

chem

• Traders-Talk User
  • 185 posts

Posted 13 January 2021 - 12:10 AM

Don't even go there Claire your outspokenness and quickness to demean makes me suppose you must believe Fauci and his ilk, all I can say is show me EVIDENCE that this doc is off base. Funny how you think it is alright to enact fascist totalitarian restrictions for a virus that has not increased the overall death rate in the US.  I'm far from embarrassed, but you really should research a topic before you jump on the party line and speak out of unfounded fear or simple ignorance. It is funny how those supporting untenable positions feel the need to vociferously project their views when their position in challenged, rather than simply ignoring a different viewpoint.

#24 claire

claire

• Traders-Talk User
  • 649 posts

Posted 13 January 2021 - 01:46 AM

I just emerged from the other side of the Looking Glass where Fib and chem find credible the video showing a physician who believes the following:

The pandemic is a hoax.

The infections we see are no different than in prior years.

The rates of hospitalizations and deaths are normal or maybe a bit higher than prior years, but not unusual.

We never had a first wave nor a second wave of anything

Masks are not only useless but more likely to make you ill.

Safe distancing is also a waste of time

and...

The vaccines are dangerous and more likely to have terrible health consequences, far worse than the infection.

Further, people all over the world are being intentionally misled by agencies, the government, and the public health services for one or more of the following reasons: 

to kill a lot of people,

to "mark" them (track them with chips? not spelled out), he refers to this as passports "so they know where you are and what you've got,"

to make a lot of money on vaccines,

surveillance (redundant with "marking" people?) after people are forced to take the vaccine by the government or employers,

to destroy small businesses, impoverishing people so they are desperate for government handouts.

I may have missed some details of his video so i suggest you listen to it and the quick shifts from pronouncements to conclusions.  

Since he wasn't trying to sell a cure, I assume that his motives have other origins which led to my next speculation --  that he learned all this after being abducted by aliens who also told him that the world is flat. I'm not at all sure that's an accurate conclusion since there are other reasons that people live in alternative universes. 

i have no intention of debating the *merits* of this "different viewpoint." In fact, it makes no sense for me to waste any more time posting my questions or challenges about this topic or similar issues. i hope some lurkers on this site take heed and do not assume that expertise in trading automatically confers knowledge or expertise in other subjects. 

Edited by claire, 13 January 2021 - 01:48 AM.

#25 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 13 January 2021 - 05:41 AM

And...meanwhile...as crazy and laughable as these videos may seem to some, they have been quickly taken down by the likes of YouTube, Facebook and Twitter over the last 10 months...and not even mentioned, even in passing, in the media. One may wonder then why this is being done since they’re already been “fact checked” and chastised as to their 1st Amendment content.

Of course there is only one bureaucratic truth to be followed...no sense in confusing the issue.

Fib

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

#26 claire

claire

• Traders-Talk User
  • 649 posts

Posted 13 January 2021 - 10:24 AM

And...meanwhile...as crazy and laughable as these videos may seem to some, they have been quickly taken down by the likes of YouTube, Facebook and Twitter over the last 10 months...and not even mentioned, even in passing, in the media. One may wonder then why this is being done since they’re already been “fact checked” and chastised as to their 1st Amendment content.

Of course there is only one bureaucratic truth to be followed...no sense in confusing the issue.

Fib

These crazy, laughable videos are being taken down because crackpots like this guy are divisive and easily lead people to do stupid things that cause harm to others.  Remember, half the population has an IQ under 100 and many others who don't are prone to delusional thinking, easily confused and manipulated, and could be whipped up in a nano to join in a Salem Witch trial. 

A great many ignorant and gullible people will believe any/all conspiracy theories, especially when offered by someone with a microphone or with an MD. Most people can't locate the major organs in their bodies, let alone understand the basics of physiology, virology or epidemiology, don't read, don't understand basic math let alone probabilities, and are uninterested or incapable of independent and logical reasoning.

Our educational system has failed us badly. Shamefully, the average reading level for highschool graduates is the 6th-7th-grade level! The U.S. ranks anywhere from 27th to 37th among nations in math and reading. Many American college students lack the ability to process a text. Their reasoning is at a concrete level, and they finish college still uneducated, never again to read a book.

There's a fine line between freedom of speech and freedom to incite and harm. My view is that waiting until 10 months ago to start taking such videos down erred on the side of harming the public.

Edited by claire, 13 January 2021 - 10:25 AM.

#27 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 13 January 2021 - 10:39 AM

Fib

A great many ignorant and gullible people will believe any/all conspiracy theories, especially when offered by someone with a microphone or with an MD. 

On this point we can certainly agree.

Thank you for the discussion.

Fib

#28 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 14 January 2021 - 04:31 PM

Meanwhile...the true agenda becomes more clear: https://tinyurl.com/y3h33qoo

No different than a Jewish Star or even a Scarlett Letter....”papers please”.

George Orwell must be shaking his head in astonishment on how quickly and easily this is being done.

Fib

#29 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,040 posts

Posted 25 January 2021 - 09:42 PM

Seems quite the political post here given the times...that said, a flu shot would work just as well and would properly cost you nothing.

Fib

not true. Some vaccines may work(no proof) but flu is likely NO one of them>

#30 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 28 January 2021 - 01:06 PM

Seems quite the political post here given the times...that said, a flu shot would work just as well and would properly cost you nothing.

Fib

not true. Some vaccines may work(no proof) but flu is likely NO one of them>

It's just another SARS type corona virus...you should ask those who get flu shots regularly...betcha very few, if any, have been caught the virus.

The odds go even higher if they have taken their series of pneumonia shots past the age of 65.

Remember, the vast majority infected have had "preexisting conditions" where the immune system has had a tougher time in coping.

Fib