OT: Safe Vaccine for Covid-19?

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#11 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 12 January 2021 - 04:49 PM

Seems quite the political post here given the times...that said, a flu shot would work just as well and would properly cost you nothing.

Fib

I have seen no data on flu shot conferring any immunity to covid 19.

Mark

Here is what we're factually dealing with in detail:

* The virus is not a living organism, but a protein molecule (RNA) covered by a lipid (fat) protective layer, which, when absorbed by the cells of the ocular, nasal or buccal mucosa, changes its genetic code (mutation), and it turns into aggressor and multiplier cells.
* Since the virus is not a living organism, but a protein molecule, it is not killed, but decomposes by itself. The time of disintegration depends on the temperature, humidity and the type of material it is in.
* The virus is very fragile; the only thing that protects it is a thin layer of fat. This is why any soap or detergent is the best remedy because the foam dissolves the fat (that's why you have to rub your hands so much: for 20 seconds or more, to make a lot of foam). By dissolving the fat layer, the protein molecule disperses and decomposes on its own.
* The heat melts the fat; this is why it is so good to use water over 25 degrees Celsius for washing hands, clothes and everything. In addition, hot water makes more foam and this makes it even more useful.
* Alcohol or any mixture with alcohol over 65% dissolves any fat, especially the outer lipid layer of the virus.
* Any mixture with 1 part bleach and 5 parts water dissolves directly the protein, decomposes it from the inside.
* Oxygenated water helps a lot after soap, alcohol and chlorine, because the peroxide dissolves the virus protein, but you have to use it pure which affects the skin.
* WITHOUT BACTERICIDE SERVICES. The virus is not a living organism like bacteria; one cannot kill what is not alive with antibiotics, but it quickly disintegrates into its structure with all that has been said.
* Never shake your used clothing, sheets or other materials. While it is glued on a porous surface, it is very inert and disintegrates only between 3 hours (fabric and porous surface), 4 hours (copper, because it is naturally antiseptic; and wood, because it removes all moisture and does not leave it detach and disintegrate), 24 hours (cardboard), 42 hours (metal) and 72 hours (plastic). But if you shake it or use a cleaning pad, the virus molecules float in the air for up to 3 hours and can be easily inhaled.
* Virus molecules remain very stable in external cold or artificial cold such as air conditioners in homes and cars. They also need moisture to remain stable and, above all, dark. Therefore, dehumidified, dry, warm and bright environments will degrade it faster.
* UV LIGHT on any object that may contain it breaks down the virus protein. For example, for disinfection and reuse of a mask is perfect. Also be aware that UV light breaks down collagen (which is protein) in the skin, eventually causing wrinkles and skin cancer.
* The virus CANNOT pass through healthy skin.
* Vinegar is NOT useful because it does not break down the protective layer of fat.
* The more limited the space, the more virus concentration there can be. The more open or naturally ventilated, the less.
* All this information is very useful, but you should wash your hands before and after you touch the mucus, food, locks, buttons, switches, remote control, mobile phone, watches, computers, offices, TV, etc. as well as when using the bath.
* You should moisturize your dry hands from such a wash, because the molecules can hide in the micro cracks that result in dry skin. The thicker the cream, the better.
* Also, make sure you have the nails as short as possible so that the virus doesn't hide there.

Better to ignore me than abhor me.

“Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it” - Benjamin Franklin

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

Technical Watch Subscriptions

#12 claire

claire

• Traders-Talk User
  • 649 posts

Posted 12 January 2021 - 06:17 PM

It seems that all that is needed is for someone to declare something as factual, and many accept it as truth, happily pass it on, and speculate about the reasons that fit their unfounded assumptions about immunology and viral transmission.

There is no evidence that homeless people are less likely to be infected or die. There is evidence that they have much higher rates of infection and deaths than the general population.  Read this and check the sources for their conclusions:  

https://www.factchec...n-the-homeless/

While I'm posting here, I'd like to call your attention to some of the history of prior comments about the pandemic. I'm still waiting for some kind of statements by those who months ago made any of these claims:

That the pandemic is a hoax

That the high rates of deaths in NYC way back in March was fake news

That the pandemic is no worse than the flu

That the pandemic would disappear by last summer - ie no second wave

That masks and/or safety measures were scare tactics and not needed

That we would reach herd-immunity quickly if we did nothing and not cause massive deaths
That we'd have fewer than 50,000 or 60,000 deaths total 

And -- much more nonsense about unproven or confirmed evidence of cures and remedies stated with great conviction by those who don't know how much they don't know but who have great confidence about their acumen.

If equally ridiculous statements were offered as absolutes about trading, they likely would be laughed off the forum.

Edited by claire, 12 January 2021 - 06:19 PM.

#13 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,871 posts

Posted 12 January 2021 - 06:54 PM

Clarie you forgot this "fact" from the Speaker of the House on Feb 24, 2020:
 "Come on down to China town" "everything is fine here"

It seems that she is very scientific and very friendly to China.

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi toured San Francisco's Chinatown Monday to send a message. She said there's no reason tourists or locals should be staying away from the area because of coronavirus concerns.

"That’s what we’re trying to do today is to say everything is fine here," Pelosi said. "Come because precautions have been taken. The city is on top of the situation."

Pelosi visited The Wok Shop, a temple and the Golden Gate Fortune Cookie Factory, which was started 58 years ago by owner Kevin Chan's mother and uncle.

#14 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 12 January 2021 - 07:05 PM

It seems that all that is needed is for someone to declare something as factual, and many accept it as truth, happily pass it on, and speculate about the reasons that fit their unfounded assumptions about immunology and viral transmission.

There is no evidence that homeless people are less likely to be infected or die. There is evidence that they have much higher rates of infection and deaths than the general population.  Read this and check the sources for their conclusions:  

While I'm posting here, I'd like to call your attention to some of the history of prior comments about the pandemic. I'm still waiting for some kind of statements by those who months ago made any of these claims:

That we would reach herd-immunity quickly if we did nothing and not cause massive deaths

And -- much more nonsense about unproven or confirmed evidence of cures and remedies stated with great conviction by those who don't know how much they don't know but who have great confidence about their acumen.

If equally ridiculous statements were offered as absolutes about trading, they likely would be laughed off the forum.

It's always a good thing to check the fact checkers...especially when it's a political think tank like the Anneberg Foundation.

Fib

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

#15 claire

claire

• Traders-Talk User
  • 649 posts

Posted 12 January 2021 - 07:30 PM

Clarie you forgot this "fact" from the Speaker of the House on Feb 24, 2020:
 "Come on down to China town" "everything is fine here"

It seems that she is very scientific and very friendly to China.

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi toured San Francisco's Chinatown Monday to send a message. She said there's no reason tourists or locals should be staying away from the area because of coronavirus concerns.

"That’s what we’re trying to do today is to say everything is fine here," Pelosi said. "Come because precautions have been taken. The city is on top of the situation."

Pelosi visited The Wok Shop, a temple and the Golden Gate Fortune Cookie Factory, which was started 58 years ago by owner Kevin Chan's mother and uncle.

Pelosi didn't receive the two intelligence briefings given to Trump in January about how deadly and infectious this was. She stopped making such comments very quickly soon after making that comment and urged caution and safety. Citing comments made very early in the pandemic is not all all equivalent to comments made here well after that when there was mountains of evidence of the severity and danger while posters continued to deny much of it and attacked evidence to the contrary.

"But look at this" is a non-defense of the indefensible. An honorable statement would be, "I was wrong in trusting untrustworthy sources that spread misinformation or unfounded claims, and I didn't take a hard look at the evidence." Or, "My bias led me to conspiratorial conclusions that were unfounded." That would be very nice to hear. Of course, I didn't expect anything even close to that. I expected exactly the kind of thing you just said - an effort at distraction.

#16 claire

claire

• Traders-Talk User
  • 649 posts

Posted 12 January 2021 - 07:51 PM

It's always a good thing to check the fact checkers...especially when it's a political think tank like the Anneberg Foundation.

Fib

So, are you agreeing that homeless people are immune or that they have lower death rates? Do you have evidence for this conclusion? Is any or all contrary evidence to your convictions conspiratorial or fake news?

Or (more likely) is this just an opportunity for you to offer up a generic slur while you avoid commenting about the posts that may have led to readers endangering their lives and the lives of others?

#17 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 12 January 2021 - 08:34 PM

Fib

So, are you agreeing that homeless people are immune or that they have lower death rates? Do you have evidence for this conclusion? Is any or all contrary evidence to your convictions conspiratorial or fake news?

Or (more likely) is this just an opportunity for you to offer up a generic slur while you avoid commenting about the posts that may have led to readers endangering their lives and the lives of others?

I believe that people have become lazy and rely on informational sources that tend to agree with their own personal ideas without one ounce of due diligence on their part that may challenge these same formed opinions. The main issue then becomes when all of the informational sources are singing the same tune, word for scripted word, it should perk up the old smell o'meter in all of us....especially for those who were brought up on the mantra of questioning authority in all its governing forms. This lack of critical thinking is what turns a free and open society into a land of accepting automatons.

In a world that is truly global in content, with information available from all four corners of the world, this kind of laziness is what usually puts people under the thumbs of dictators, rulers and tyrants as their freedoms and liberties are taken away from them based on something that either you don't understand or can't control.

Knowledge is power...it's also totalitarianism and collectivism's stringent enemy. Shut down your opponent and their beliefs, and only "one truth" survives.

Fib

#18 claire

claire

• Traders-Talk User
  • 649 posts

Posted 12 January 2021 - 09:07 PM

Fib

I believe that people have become lazy and rely on informational sources that tend to agree with their own personal ideas without one ounce of due diligence on their part that may challenge these same formed opinions. The main issue then becomes when all of the informational sources are singing the same tune, word for scripted word, it should perk up the old smell o'meter in all of us....especially for those who were brought up on the mantra of questioning authority in all its governing forms. This lack of critical thinking is what turns a free and open society into a land of accepting automatons.

In a world that is truly global in content, with information available from all four corners of the world, this kind of laziness is what usually puts people under the thumbs of dictators, rulers and tyrants as their freedoms and liberties are taken away from them based on something that either you don't understand or can't control.

Knowledge is power...it's also totalitarianism and collectivism's stringent enemy. Shut down your opponent and their beliefs, and only "one truth" survives.

Fib

I agree with every word in your statement and made efforts in the past to point out many assumptions, speculations, and conclusions about the pandemic posted here that reflected the polar opposite of sound thinking.

There's no shame in being wrong but there are perils in hasty conclusions not based on sound evidence and lack of assessment with a neutral and open mind, especially when there were so many unknown variables. When I raised questions and presented contrary information, it elicited defensive posturing and vitriol. 

Foolish predictions were made based on biases and ignorance. The outcome is now before us. When people don't reflect honestly on their mistakes, they learn nothing and repeat those mistakes. 

#19 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 12 January 2021 - 09:58 PM

And to that end, history is a great teacher. But when history is altered, or even eliminated, we are doomed to repeat it as if it were somehow new or even different.

Fib

Edited by fib_1618, 12 January 2021 - 09:59 PM.

#20 chem

chem

• Traders-Talk User
  • 187 posts

Posted 12 January 2021 - 10:00 PM

This doc makes valid points throughout the interview...

https://rumble.com/v...ipt-on-air.html