Photo

THE PRIMARY WAVE THREE thread and finding the Intermediate wave TWO corrective low

• Please log in to reply
2512 replies to this topic

#2091 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,064 posts

Posted 30 August 2021 - 04:24 PM

some fairly tight stops hit, now down to about 20% long, IF this is a wave 2 of 3 near term it needs to and rally hard, if not an abc rally could have ended this morning and that ain't good if correct, we see

Senor

good trading.

not out of woods just yet

a lower low would BE A BUY IMO

#2092 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 30 August 2021 - 04:42 PM

it looks to me that we could see an important top in the market by say sep 15.

i know good luck with that one but it is a definite maybe ha ha

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#2093 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,965 posts

Posted 30 August 2021 - 10:48 PM

some fairly tight stops hit, now down to about 20% long, IF this is a wave 2 of 3 near term it needs to and rally hard, if not an abc rally could have ended this morning and that ain't good if correct, we see

Senor

good trading.

not out of woods just yet

a lower low would BE A BUY IMO

so far IMO clear abc rallies in most stuff to today's early highs, I remain a TRADER here, went home 20% long but am nervous with that abc rally so far, no assumptions here 

Senor

#2094 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,965 posts

Posted 30 August 2021 - 10:49 PM

it looks to me that we could see an important top in the market by say sep 15.

i know good luck with that one but it is a definite maybe ha ha

NOTHING would surprise me here

Senor

#2095 crossd

crossd

• Traders-Talk User
  • 322 posts

Posted 31 August 2021 - 06:29 AM

ok guys and gals..i don't know what will happen to gold if the SPX tanks..say 5%..but looking over my Barrons notes for a year

i cam across 2 things for PM followers to ponder...SPX  advanced 2200 to 3450  then set back to 3200..if similar move then 4500 target..

we are there...may be  atop in this area to 75 points higher...the more disturbing item was about March 2021  margin debt had exploded

and was only the 7th time since 1950..at first SPX was +1.7% higher ..one year later down -2.3%  ..2 years later  down -7.4%..

definitely look for a bear mkt SPX in 2022..

donc

#2096 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,965 posts

Posted 31 August 2021 - 02:13 PM

solid session, recent short term declines held where they needed to and decent up day so far, looks higher near term and I feel comfortable with a 20% long position

Senor

#2097 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,200 posts

Posted 01 September 2021 - 12:45 AM

Dust is looking like it's going to roll over after an ABC and eventually break its bear flag down, meaning gold will keep going up.

Edited by Russ, 01 September 2021 - 12:46 AM.

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#2098 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,027 posts

Posted 01 September 2021 - 09:34 AM

Dust is looking like it's going to roll over after an ABC and eventually break its bear flag down, meaning gold will keep going up.

Good point on DUST. It's definitely ABC up.

#2099 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,965 posts

Posted 01 September 2021 - 03:20 PM

I will give the upside a slight benefit of doubt for now but for me its not worth more than a 20% long position with a quick trigger finger - simple nothing clear here either way IMO and I am again gettin a "spidey sense" that a possible near term gen mkt top "at least" is forming, we see

Senor

#2100 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,064 posts

Posted 01 September 2021 - 07:53 PM

I will give the upside a slight benefit of doubt for now but for me its not worth more than a 20% long position with a quick trigger finger - simple nothing clear here either way IMO and I am again gettin a "spidey sense" that a possible near term gen mkt top "at least" is forming, we see

Senor

yep

camt rule out a more durable low