2864 replies to this topic

#2281 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,759 posts

Posted 13 January 2022 - 09:03 AM

yep lower low in store

I would not be so sure of that....

GDX looks like a Full Meal Deal backtest of the daily 900 now...

Once momo crosses back above zero line and price back over 32, methinks bears could be in real trouble for the next decade or so....

GDX.png

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#2282 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,292 posts

Posted 13 January 2022 - 11:41 AM

Hey dharma, what are the implications for when mercury and also venus go direct, for gold and for general mkt?

TIA...

#2283 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,616 posts

Posted 13 January 2022 - 12:00 PM

Hey dharma, what are the implications for when mercury and also venus go direct, for gold and for general mkt?

TIA...

smithy-

mercury goes retrograde tomorrow in the star shravan represented by the ear.  the retrograde takes place in capricorn the house of government  ruled by saturn (we the people)

saturn is transiting capricorn right now. mercury retrograde has to do w/travel and communication. then on the 17th the moon is full in cancer an emotional water sign. 

i believe 

1 there will be blow back to all the government is doing limiting peoples rights and freedoms

2 the stock market is in a topping process

3 we will have a move up in gold/silver pms the question for me is will it produce higher highs  the 2 long term cycles i have followed in the metals have topped. due to bottom in 24

4these planetary set ups are for the awakening of mankind

dharma

the damage of the retrograde movement  will be done, when they go direct at months end the down wave will begin in the broad market

#2284 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 13 January 2022 - 12:18 PM

just looking at the qqq here not looking good fwiw

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#2285 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,616 posts

Posted 13 January 2022 - 03:51 PM

even if the fed raises 4x @.25% =1% inflation according to cpi =7%  the fed will be behind the curve.  

looks to me like inflation is baked into the cake and they dont have the volcker will to squeeze it out.

if not soon , then eventually  gold will go parabolic

dharma

#2286 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,046 posts

Posted 13 January 2022 - 11:44 PM

yep lower low in store

I would not be so sure of that....

GDX looks like a Full Meal Deal backtest of the daily 900 now...

Once momo crosses back above zero line and price back over 32, methinks bears could be in real trouble for the next decade or so....

GDX.png

could be. but imo dollar has one more high in store

#2287 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,046 posts

Posted 13 January 2022 - 11:46 PM

even if the fed raises 4x @.25% =1% inflation according to cpi =7%  the fed will be behind the curve.  

looks to me like inflation is baked into the cake and they dont have the volcker will to squeeze it out.

if not soon , then eventually  gold will go parabolic

dharma

VOlker they aint.

can you even imagine what would happen?

#2288 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,759 posts

Posted 14 January 2022 - 08:14 AM

Silver update...

Hourly working on budding Golden Cross, while 2 hour still resistance...

IF Silver can hang onto a back test of that cross on the hourly, and then take out the 2 hour, the long Bull run likely begins...

But back below the hourly cross, and $20 STILL may not be off the table....

If Stock market goes into full crash mode starting yesterday, may be tough to keep Silver aloft for now....but Metals should be first out of the bull gate when crash finished...should it occur over coming days...

60 Min

s60.png

120 min

s120.png

Edited by K Wave, 14 January 2022 - 08:15 AM.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#2289 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,759 posts

Posted 14 January 2022 - 08:18 AM

Japanese 10 year yield.....sure looks like Saturn Vs have reached full thrust, and rates are about to launch over there....

Going to overturn a lot of Apple Carts.....

jp10.png

#2290 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,759 posts

Posted 14 January 2022 - 08:50 AM

Copper starting to get Da Finga look to it....under 4.35 could be trouble,,,,