OT....have you people been vaccinated ?

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#41 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,196 posts

Posted 14 May 2021 - 01:05 AM

Edit timeout on my previous post stopped me from putting in these notes...  Spike protein impairs Endothelial function study says. Endothelial function refers to the ability of the endothelium to adequately perform its physiological roles, such as in the regulation of blood pressure and in hemostasis. I take this to mean the spike protein could lead to blood pressure problems and bleeding or coagulation problems. This is messing around with your bodies natural regulatory systems. Dr. Tenpenny the well know anti vaxer is also concerned about the 'vaccine' leading to autoimmune diseases which are caused by your own immune system attacking your body. 

Edited by Russ, 14 May 2021 - 01:11 AM.

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#42 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,196 posts

Posted 14 May 2021 - 01:57 AM

In addition to the above... "a dysregulated renin-angiotensin system due to ACE2 reduction may exacerbate endothelial dysfunction, leading to endotheliitis. Collectively, our results suggest that the S protein-exerted EC damage overrides the decreased virus infectivity. This conclusion suggests that vaccination-generated antibody and/or exogenous antibody against S protein not only protects the host from SARS-CoV-2 infectivity but also inhibits S protein-imposed endothelial injury."

The conclusion of the study seems to disregard any damage to the cells by the spike proteins because the bodies immune response gets rid of them, however the video guest points out not all the spike proteins may go where they are supposed to so the antibodies can destroy them, but some of the spike proteins may not be detected and lead to damage to the healthy epithelial cells and that can lead to problems with blood pressure, bleeding and Endotheliitis which can cause blindness. Aren't these concerns valid?

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

#43 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 14 May 2021 - 05:22 AM

Let's be clear, these are not vaccines. They're experimental gene modification injections.

From a TEDx Beacon Street talk occurred in 2017, Tal Zaks, chief medical officer of Moderna, Inc., one pharmaceutical company manufacturer of the experimental mRNA technology injection, confirms mRNA injection for COVID-19 can change your genetic code or DNA.

https://tinyurl.com/4tp8ekwh

Edited by fib_1618, 14 May 2021 - 05:23 AM.

Better to ignore me than abhor me.

“Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it” - Benjamin Franklin

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

Technical Watch Subscriptions

#44 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,196 posts

Posted 14 May 2021 - 09:35 AM

From the linked video above that I posted, comments section... Prince Blake wrote: "I'm a doctor (which means nothing on the internet); but i actually have a background in infectious diseases and internal medicine and have been on the front line of this pandemic since March of last year. Unless you are heavily overweight, a smoker, a diabetic, have lung disease, work on the Health care frontline or are over the age of 70, the mortality benefit of this vaccine is approaching zero. Doctor is a broad term (psychiatrist, family practice, surgeon, ophthalmologist etc). Just because we all went to medical school 10 years ago doesn't give us all eternal wisdom on virology. These same 'doctors' who consult my department because they don't know the side effects of basic penicillin are suddenly facebook world renowned experts on virology, Epidemiology, RNA transcription and infectious diseases. The hubris is maddening. And I don't blame the general public for responding with either extreme fear (and caving) or extreme skepticism. This is really complex stuff even for physicians. And there's a concerted effort from other doctors and research to suppress information and studies that run counter to the pro vaccine narrative. And the media had to make science political. I'm not antivaxxer or whatever slur they want to use. I get my flu shot every year (because its harmless and ineffective, and has been thoroughly studied; and i need it to work in a hospital anyway). But We don't know the long term effects of this vaccine. So i suggest get sunlight, work out and maintain good gut health and 99 percent of young people (without coomorbidities) will be absolutely fine. Mask is up to you. (The virus is Airborne, not droplet spread which means masks are meaningless and simple for "social cohesion" - a gesture of population solidarity if you will. But that's a different rant.) PS the two under 40s I treated who died from COVID weighed over 450lbs and smoked. Yeah, if it wasn't COVID now it was heart disease in 5 years. Goodluck. Don't be bullied"

#45 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,196 posts

Posted 14 May 2021 - 06:43 PM