• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#31 OEXCHAOS

OEXCHAOS

Mark S. Young

• Admin
  • 22,036 posts

Posted 12 May 2021 - 10:42 AM

So far, only one political post in this thread. Good job!

M

Mark S Young
Wall Street Sentiment
Get a free trial here:
http://wallstreetsen...t.com/trial.htm
You can now follow me on twitter

#32 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,456 posts

Posted 12 May 2021 - 02:58 PM

am I allowed to translate a post that I recently saw in a forum in italy ? It says that a scientific research has demonstrated that one italian communist out of three is an idiot like the other two..............it is political but it doesn' t regard the USA

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#33 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 12 May 2021 - 05:54 PM

So far, only one political post in this thread. Good job!

M

You're welcome!

That said, this whole thread is politically motivated both culturally and economically, otherwise, we wouldn't morally be having it to begin with.

Fib

Better to ignore me than abhor me.

“Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it” - Benjamin Franklin

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

Technical Watch Subscriptions

#34 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,881 posts

Posted 12 May 2021 - 11:53 PM

Another reason : People are busy

An overlooked but sizable group whose reasons for remaining unvaccinated are not about opposition to the shots or even skepticism about them.
“I’m going to tell you. People are trying to take care of their household. You don’t have much time in the day.”
According to a new U.S. census estimate, some 30 million American adults who are open to getting a COVID vaccine have not yet managed to actually do so. Their ranks are larger than the hesitant — more than the 28 million who said they would probably or definitely not get vaccinated, and than the 16 million who said they were unsure.

Yahoo News

#35 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,201 posts

Posted 13 May 2021 - 06:25 AM

https://www.armstron...are-vaccinated/

Blog/Disease Posted May 13, 2021 by Martin Armstrong

Spread the love

Magnets.png

The latest thing going viral is that people who accepted the vaccination are finding that for some weird reason, magnets stick to their arm where they got the shot. This is leading many people to believe that Gates’ microchips are being implanted. This is going viral in and of itself. Others keep swearing there are no chips. If they are changing your DNA, does that mean your DNA is now patented to the Gates’ pharmaceutical monopoly? They can already find you with your phone. I suppose if you use a burner phone, then the chip would be the answer. Now, the CDC, without long-term studies, has authorized vaccinating teenagers.

Clearly, politicians NEVER tell the truth. Government is in bed with the vaccine companies, and the media has abandoned independence. If there are chips being implanted and any doctor provides such evidence, he will be taken off of YouTube and canceled by BigTech.

The problem that emerges is simply we have no idea what the truth is in the matter. They will not address this matter, but they will call it a conspiracy theory.

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#36 hhh

hhh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,072 posts

Posted 13 May 2021 - 08:49 AM

Thanks for posting that Russ. I posted something similar much earlier in this thread with a video.

#37 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,201 posts

Posted 13 May 2021 - 03:14 PM

Thanks for posting that Russ. I posted something similar much earlier in this thread with a video.

Ok, it's very weird. I am not getting these shots. I am confident in my bodies natural immune system and am not going to be part of this mass experiment. 

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

#38 hhh

hhh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,072 posts

Posted 13 May 2021 - 03:16 PM

I feel exactly the same way. I wouldn't take most actual vaccines just because of the adjuncts in them like mercury, aluminum etc. Throw in experimental gene therapy with no off switch and it's downright scary. Auto-immune disorders would not be unexpected when you reprogram your hardware with synthetic software to produce foreign agents that are designed to antagonize your immune system.

#39 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,964 posts

Posted 13 May 2021 - 09:14 PM

Another reason : People are busy

An overlooked but sizable group whose reasons for remaining unvaccinated are not about opposition to the shots or even skepticism about them.
“I’m going to tell you. People are trying to take care of their household. You don’t have much time in the day.”
According to a new U.S. census estimate, some 30 million American adults who are open to getting a COVID vaccine have not yet managed to actually do so. Their ranks are larger than the hesitant — more than the 28 million who said they would probably or definitely not get vaccinated, and than the 16 million who said they were unsure.

Yahoo News

https://www.nakedcap...ivermectin.html

#40 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,201 posts

Posted 14 May 2021 - 12:50 AM