• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#11 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,527 posts

Posted 11 October 2021 - 01:23 PM

I find it fascinating that instead of chastising health care workers who don't take the poke, that people don't ask WHY they don't since they have been both exposed to the virus AND they have more than average knowledge about viruses and other germs since this is their livelihood.

In any event...this is just another prime example of manipulative propaganda...one day your in and embraced, the next day you're out and abandoned.

Fib

I find in general, people working in medical fields are not very intelligent.

Doctors & other personnel have basically no competition.

They keep the competition out by requiring certification to practice medicine.

You can be sued for advising someone to take 2 aspirins.

However anyone can design parts for an aircraft.

and then there is this recent report from my local hospital (a medical outfit!)

2021-08-27-10-04-31-Coronavirus-COVID-19

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#12 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 11 October 2021 - 02:02 PM

I find it fascinating that instead of chastising health care workers who don't take the poke, that people don't ask WHY they don't since they have been both exposed to the virus AND they have more than average knowledge about viruses and other germs since this is their livelihood.

In any event...this is just another prime example of manipulative propaganda...one day your in and embraced, the next day you're out and abandoned.

Fib

Hmmm...having two family members go through nursing school, and two others becoming doctors (no less Candy Stripers), I can tell you that they are more than intelligent, no less, opinions like this are a slap in the face of those who hire such important individuals.

Additionally, your continued bigotry toward others who don't agree with your opinion is rather disturbing....especially when you should know better at your age.

Maybe it's better said that the people who work in medical fields are, after all, human and can make mistakes.

But if you believe them to be "not very intelligent", you may want to perform some due diligence now on who you would want to work on you in case of a health emergency as you wouldn't want anyone ignorant making a life saving decision.

Still hoping that you'll answer on my cruise questions.

Fib

Better to ignore me than abhor me.

“Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it” - Benjamin Franklin

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

Technical Watch Subscriptions

#13 claire

claire

• Traders-Talk User
  • 649 posts

Posted 11 October 2021 - 02:51 PM

Fib

Hmmm...having two family members go through nursing school, and two others becoming doctors (no less Candy Stripers), I can tell you that they are more than intelligent, no less, opinions like this are a slap in the face of those who hire such important individuals.

Additionally, your continued bigotry toward others who don't agree with your opinion is rather disturbing....especially when you should know better at your age.

Maybe it's better said that the people who work in medical fields are, after all, human and can make mistakes.

But if you believe them to be "not very intelligent", you may want to perform some due diligence now on who you would want to work on you in case of a health emergency as you wouldn't want anyone ignorant making a life saving decision.

Fib

There are over 50 categories of Healthcare workers. The majority are those are home health aides and those who work in nursing homes who have little education and medical training. Doctors and registered nurses represent a small minority of those in Healthcare.

#14 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 11 October 2021 - 03:55 PM

Fib

Fib

There are over 50 categories of Healthcare workers. The majority are those are home health aides and those who work in nursing homes who have little education and medical training. Doctors and registered nurses represent a small minority of those in Healthcare.

Yes, if you include specialties like dentistry and other areas of healthcare, there are many more than just 50...probably closer to 200.

But the topic here has more to do with "first responders" and others within the industry who have now been given vaccine ultimatums after being given high, almost god like, praise just last year for their working in the fires of the COVID beast. So to provide a blanket statement of being "not very intelligent" into this or any other industry group is not only insulting, but it also shows a real lack of empathy for your human brethren....and that goes all the way down to janitorial work.

Fib

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

#15 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 11 October 2021 - 04:10 PM

Meanwhile...this is absolutely stunning: https://tinyurl.com/yevj6u86

Fib

#16 claire

claire

• Traders-Talk User
  • 649 posts

Posted 11 October 2021 - 04:51 PM

"But the topic here has more to do with "first responders" and others within the industry who have now been given vaccine ultimatums after being given high, almost god like, praise just last year for their working in the fires of the COVID beast. So to provide a blanket statement of being "not very intelligent" into this or any other industry group is not only insulting, but it also shows a real lack of empathy for your human brethren....and that goes all the way down to janitorial work."

Fib

I agree that no group should have their intelligence maligned. I intervened in your discussion about this with pdx not to support such behavior but to address your comment about the expertise of healthcare workers other than nurses and doctors, most of whom have no expertise in virology, epidemiology, or other areas of medical knowledge that give their decisions special credibility. They do deserve praise for their herculean efforts to help people during this time, for which they are very underpaid, overworked, and currently burned-out. As a group, the small percent of them who are opposed to vaccinations are not more knowledgeable about this issue. Healthcare workers with a high school diploma or less are the most resistant to vaccinations compared to those with some college or more higher education.

#17 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 11 October 2021 - 05:13 PM

As a group, the small percent of them who are opposed to vaccinations are not more knowledgeable about this issue. Healthcare workers with a high school diploma or less are the most resistant to vaccinations compared to those with some college or more higher education.

Your broad assumptions are noted.

Fib

#18 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,870 posts

Posted 11 October 2021 - 06:59 PM

"the expertise of healthcare workers other than nurses and doctors, most of whom have no expertise in virology"

Maybe they need to be arrested and sent to Chinese style Re-education camps?

Or maybe they are filled with the American Spirit from our forefathers.

Maybe they may have noticed what China is doing and they oppose the similar, ever-growing government control of everything. Freedom isn't free.

America supposedly used to be.

"Live Free or Die" is not just a bumper sticker to some people.

As Davy Crockett said days before his death at the Alamo: "You all can go to hell. I'm going to Texas."

He was willing to fight and even die for freedom.

"Get in line. Take a number." Your choice is invalid and not approved by our bureaucratic "Kings without a Kingdom" (Rev 17:12)

Meanwhile, you are paying for hundreds of thousands of un-masked, un-"vaccinated" spreaders to illegally surge across the border and load up on buses, coming to a town near you.

TSA Molester of American Children,

Can you image the global outcry if this were an illegal alien child?:

TSA-Molester.jpg

The prevalence of torture and the lengths to which the Chinese government has gone to cover up its treatment of Muslim minorities are described in comprehensive detail in an Amnesty International report on detention camps in Western China.

Forced labor, arbitrary mass detention, and forced population control” in the autonomous territory of Xinjiang.

Edited by Rogerdodger, 11 October 2021 - 08:37 PM.

#19 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,657 posts

Posted 13 October 2021 - 11:01 AM

Meanwhile...this is absolutely stunning: https://tinyurl.com/yevj6u86

Fib

Massive backlash incoming....

The level of nonsense going on is Redpilling A LOT of people...

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#20 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,193 posts

Posted 13 October 2021 - 08:48 PM

Kill a baby and get your clot shot.... Pfizer is deliberately hiding the fact that they are using aborted fetal tissue in order to prevent religious exemptions both from governments and the people. They are making way too much money to tell the truth! They are feeding the politicians with lobbying fees for them to even ask questions... Martin Armstrong

https://www.armstron...-Pfizer.mp4?_=1

https://www.armstron...s-for-vaccines/

Edited by Russ, 13 October 2021 - 08:52 PM.

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/