• Please log in to reply
174 replies to this topic

#11 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,455 posts

Posted 27 March 2022 - 04:55 PM

ok, that's it, we're going down according to this poll

Saturday Poll. The next 100 points for the S&P?
  •  
    UP
    46.5%
  •  
    DOWN
    53.5%
3,248 votes·Final results

#12 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,455 posts

Posted 27 March 2022 - 04:57 PM

A good way to end this batch of posts in this new thread:

amen sista. enjoy the weekend divine ms m!
Quote Tweet

rCsYSbb4_mini.jpg

Helene Meisler
@hmeisler
· Mar 25
Guy who was super bear at the lows is now bullish. That's the first turn of the sort I've seen.
amen sista. enjoy the weekend divine ms m!
Quote Tweet

rCsYSbb4_mini.jpg

Helene Meisler
@hmeisler
· Mar 25
Guy who was super bear at the lows is now bullish. That's the first turn of the sort I've seen.

#13 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,963 posts

Posted 27 March 2022 - 07:30 PM

what does 675 ono guy say......????  lolol   quoting all the losers again eh?

#14 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,864 posts

Posted 28 March 2022 - 07:43 AM

Key levels in this area on a lot of stuff...

Bears last chance over next few days...

Meanwhile Palladium getting destroyed over last couple days....somebody knows something...

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#15 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,455 posts

Posted 28 March 2022 - 07:56 AM

BUSY night & morning! I hesitated, want to wait, but the system demands it:

2nd NQ hedge long 14755 opened

Maybe it will again be another profitable hedge since I want to add PUTS if NQ rallies

TESLA 1068, up more than 5% on news/rumors it may SPLIT  

Will place limit orders for PUTS but not rushing into before 11am. Patience required for these high flyers

UVXY slightly up now as NQ drops, will add more CALLS on rallies

NVDA slight up but will not rush into this one with new PUTS

GDX & GLD  --- have not traded these in a while, will consider CALLS. JUNE or later

NAT GAS nearing 6, will consider shorting above 6

#16 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,455 posts

Posted 28 March 2022 - 07:58 AM

Closing this great Monday morning NQ short daytrade.... taking profits, and looking for the next trade, markets too volatile to hold...

Many trimming longs, "SMART MONEY"??

Longs coming down to half size here premarket (that trade PM rest at bell) and adding to $QID and $SDS here. Zero distribution on this FTD only rally. No 90/90.

#17 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,864 posts

Posted 28 March 2022 - 08:00 AM

Strong opinions on the RE sector

Bonus The home RE mkt has so changed that I think this is the last payday for RE brokers. Once this cycle is over, we will understand we don’t need them anymore, or listing prices. Just list online “for sale” buyers will go to Redfin/Zillow and start bidding. Save the 5% comm.

The current real estate bubble is assuredly being fueled by low interest rates, but also the "echo boom" of births that peaked in 1990. Those babies are now peak 1st time home buyers. But that births surge trailed off in the 90s & 00s, so a looming lack of buyers

not anytime soon..

for very sophisticated buyers perhaps...but the the average home buyer is shockingly unsophisticated, if my wife's clients are any indication...and they desperately need all the experienced help they can get.

I myself did a FSBO after as rehab number of years ago and sold the place in less than a week...but most would not even know where to begin.

Notably, the Homebuilder stocks did not rally AT ALL at all in this latest ramp...they have likely flashed the 18 month pre-RE crash signal.

So if you are thinking about selling, better sooner than later...difference between 3% and 5% mortgage rate is effectively equivalent to about a 27% bump in price...something has to give...

And with the 40 year cycle turn looking like it is baked in on interest rates, may not be a whole lot of relief in sight...recession or not...

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#18 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,864 posts

Posted 28 March 2022 - 08:25 AM

Crude gettin' hammered after the throwover at 112...

IF...105 gives way, then could turn into Palladium type situation....

#19 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,455 posts

Posted 28 March 2022 - 08:26 AM

later... 

Note: As most know this 4540-4565 zone has been my rally target for the past 2 weeks and its a big one with 4565 being upper/key point. Important test in this area - for bears, a support will need to be lost to actually trigger any cool-off, starting with 4525-30

ZVBuToeP_normal.jpg

Despite setting new highs for 9 of last 10 days, rally continues in #ES_F. My target was 4540, 4560-65 & its close. Resistance there Plan: 4565-60 in play as long as 4525 supprt keeps holding (sell to 4500, 4465 if it fails). Bears can't step in 4565 we head to 4595, 4645 direct

ZVBuToeP_normal.jpg

Despite setting new highs for 9 of last 10 days, rally continues in #ES_F. My target was 4540, 4560-65 & its close. Resistance there Plan: 4565-60 in play as long as 4525 supprt keeps holding (sell to 4500, 4465 if it fails). Bears can't step in 4565 we head to 4595, 4645 direct

#20 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,864 posts

Posted 28 March 2022 - 08:27 AM

Watching AMZN...right at at huge multi-intermediate term time frame creek here at 3300...

Important action dead ahead most likely