Photo

Advantage BULLS -- Insane Market on Edge!

• Please log in to reply
289 replies to this topic

#31 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,456 posts

Posted 04 April 2022 - 10:13 AM

Why is tech pumping? Are they going to send shares of AMZN, GOOGL. APPL and FB to Ukraine?

I would rather send them  all the jet fighters they need to make sure the kremlin ceases to exist and I' m pretty sure they would do a fantastic job......

Edited by andr99, 04 April 2022 - 10:15 AM.

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#32 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 18,101 posts

Posted 04 April 2022 - 10:35 AM

Just sold some of out of the money ES calls on the bounce ...................

#33 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,796 posts

Posted 04 April 2022 - 11:07 AM

Closed 3rd NQ HEDGE LONG
BANK THAT, holdin 2 es, 2nq
Hedge long

#34 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,796 posts

Posted 04 April 2022 - 11:09 AM

19 UVXY CALLS

ADDING MORE BELOW 11.6

#35 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,733 posts

Posted 04 April 2022 - 11:14 AM

So exciting everyone's on board!!  Average short 4560....

#36 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 18,101 posts

Posted 04 April 2022 - 01:41 PM

Crude, Gold and USD all going up big today as R-U war continues ............................

https://www.bbc.com/news/60981238

Edited by redfoliage2, 04 April 2022 - 01:46 PM.

#37 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,456 posts

Posted 04 April 2022 - 01:45 PM

how long do you think you will hold your short position ? Is it a matter of a couple of days or something bigger than that ? Thanks.....pleased I' m on the same boat a few others here have taken

Edited by andr99, 04 April 2022 - 01:47 PM.

#38 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,733 posts

Posted 04 April 2022 - 02:09 PM

how long do you think you will hold your short position ? Is it a matter of a couple of days or something bigger than that ? Thanks.....pleased I' m on the same boat a few others here have taken

I guess you havn't been following my posts.  I've been trading both long and short daily for over a year now without a loss, all posted on here.  I add to my position until I can get even a 1 point profit when the market finally turns.  Think the longest position I had on was a short for a few weeks but otherwise it can go within minutes, hours sometimes a few days.  As I like to say, the market never goes up forever and it never goes down forever in all time frames.  My main trading platform though is selling futures S&P500 option premium.  Mostly have calls sold on this cycle but would love to add some puts but it hasn't happened yet. 

#39 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 18,101 posts

Posted 04 April 2022 - 02:25 PM

I'd expect the March lows will be revisited in the 2nd quarter ................................

#40 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,456 posts

Posted 04 April 2022 - 02:27 PM

I guess you havn't been following my posts.  I've been trading both long and short daily for over a year now without a loss, all posted on here.  I add to my position until I can get even a 1 point profit when the market finally turns.  Think the longest position I had on was a short for a few weeks but otherwise it can go within minutes, hours sometimes a few days.  As I like to say, the market never goes up forever and it never goes down forever in all time frames.  My main trading platform though is selling futures S&P500 option premium.  Mostly have calls sold on this cycle but would love to add some puts but it hasn't happened yet. 

I didn' t follow your positions because I think you are a day trader like most people here, while I' m a position trader (few weeks to few months) focused just on stocks. I was curious about the time lenght of this short position of yours, in order to understand if you have expectations to hold your position for a longer time than just a few points. Great job however with your results.....it's fantastic 

Edited by andr99, 04 April 2022 - 02:28 PM.